My Ice Bucket Challenge!

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

darth_timon
Padawan Learner

My Ice Bucket Challenge!

Post by darth_timon »

So, in a fit of bravery, madness, or something in between, I decided to take the ice bucket challenge. I did this for a UK charity called MacMillan (a cancer support charity), but if any of you want to do this for yourself, then pick out any worthy cause close to your heart.

With that said, enjoy!

[youtube]http://youtu.be/L-m-8oN8LZU[/youtube]
Borgholio
Sith Acolyte

Re: My Ice Bucket Challenge!

Post by Borgholio »

Just so you know, you ARE supposed to actually donate after you have drenched yourself...right? :)
You will be assimilated...bunghole!
darth_timon
Padawan Learner

Post by darth_timon »

Yup :) donated to MacMillan just now.
Borgholio
Sith Acolyte

Post by Borgholio »

Excellent. :) I read that a lot of people were doing the bucket challenge INSTEAD of donating. Which is rather low...
darth_timon
Padawan Learner

Post by darth_timon »

I think some people are operating on an either/or basis, when there's no reason you can't do both. Out of interest, when do we get to see YOUR video? ;)
Borgholio
Sith Acolyte

Post by Borgholio »

darth_timon wrote:I think some people are operating on an either/or basis, when there's no reason you can't do both. Out of interest, when do we get to see YOUR video? ;)
When Mr. Coffee is polite to someone. :-P
Lost Soal
Sith Devotee

Post by Lost Soal »

Way I heard it its do the challenge and donate $10 or skip it and donate $100. Think that got lost in translation so to speak with most of the focus going to which celeb is getting dunked. That being said they've still made a nearly 1000% profit over last year, so its working.
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places where you must walk." - Ancient Egyptian Blessing

Ivanova is always right.
I will listen to Ivanova.
I will not ignore Ivanova's recommendations. Ivanova is God.
AND, if this ever happens again, Ivanova will personally rip your lungs out! - Babylon 5 Mantra

There is no "I" in TEAM. There is a ME however.
Mr. Coffee
is an asshole.
Location: And banging your mom is half the battle... G.I. Joe!

Post by Mr. Coffee »

Borgholio wrote:
darth_timon wrote:I think some people are operating on an either/or basis, when there's no reason you can't do both. Out of interest, when do we get to see YOUR video? ;)
I'm polite to lots of motherfuckers, dude.
Goddammit, now I'm forced to say in public that I agree with Mr. Coffee. - Mike Wong
I never would have thought I would wholeheartedly agree with Coffee... - fgalkin x2
Honestly, this board is so fucking stupid at times. - Thanas
GALE ForceCarwash: Oh, I'll wax that shit, bitch...
Borgholio
Sith Acolyte

Post by Borgholio »

Mr. Coffee wrote:
Borgholio wrote:
I'm polite to lots of motherfuckers, dude.
Well shit. Ok, guess I better find a bucket...
LadyTevar
White Mage
White Mage

Post by LadyTevar »

You guys should check out my brother's IBC. :lol: He sidelines as an announcer for a ProWrestling Circuit.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUs2uDJhfzk[/youtube]
Nitram, slightly high on cough syrup: Do you know you're beautiful?
Me: Nope, that's why I have you around to tell me.
Nitram: You -are- beautiful. Anyone tries to tell you otherwise kill them.

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" -- Leonard Nimoy, last Tweet
fnord
Jedi Knight

Post by fnord »

Speaking of celebs and Ice Bucket Challenges, a ... subversion

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkO4NIqAMss[/youtube]
A mad person thinks there's a gateway to hell in his basement. A mad genius builds one and turns it on. - CaptainChewbacca
General Zod
Never Shuts Up

Post by General Zod »

So the ALS people apparently want to trademark the ice bucket challenge even though they didn't really have anything to do with creating it. Kind of a dick move.

http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2014 ... sensation/
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here."
Mr. Coffee
is an asshole.

Post by Mr. Coffee »

Fifty Cent ( the rapper for all you white people out there), recently challeneged is former BFF Floyd Mayweather to the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge, with a caveat... It';s now an English Language School and Fifty challeneged Mayweather to read a single page from a Harry Potter book in exchange for donating $750,000. Mayweather respinded in typical Money fashion by making Fifty lkook like a massive fucking pussy (seriously, Fifty is a massive fucking pussy. Anyone remotely in tune with the Rap Game knows that n***** ain't shit), by donating $72+ million dollars to ALS.

So, fuck you Fifty. Mayweather,Money, bro, keep on being classy. You are now officially The Man.

massive links available on request, but seriously, you can google this shit, people.
Goddammit, now I'm forced to say in public that I agree with Mr. Coffee. - Mike Wong
I never would have thought I would wholeheartedly agree with Coffee... - fgalkin x2
Enigma
is a laughing fool.

Post by Enigma »

Mr. Coffee wrote:Fifty Cent ( the rapper for all you white people out there), recently challeneged is former BFF Floyd Mayweather to the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge, with a caveat... It';s now an English Language School and Fifty challeneged Mayweather to read a single page from a Harry Potter book in exchange for donating $750,000. Mayweather respinded in typical Money fashion by making Fifty lkook like a massive fucking pussy (seriously, Fifty is a massive fucking pussy. Anyone remotely in tune with the Rap Game knows that n***** ain't shit), by donating $72+ million dollars to ALS.

So, fuck you Fifty. Mayweather,Money, bro, keep on being classy. You are now officially The Man.

massive links available on request, but seriously, you can google this shit, people.
Mayweather is illiterate? I thought that was just a meme.
ASVS('97)/SDN('03)

"Whilst human alchemists refer to the combustion triangle, some of their orcish counterparts see it as more of a hexagon: heat, fuel, air, laughter, screaming, fun." Dawn of the Dragons

ASSCRAVATS!
Mr. Coffee
is an asshole.

Post by Mr. Coffee »

Not sure if he is or isn't. Honestly, I think it's just Fifty being a dick.
Mr. Coffee
is an asshole.

Post by Mr. Coffee »

Jesus Christ on a pimped out purple pogo stick, but did JCD's daughter hit the genetic lottery....

The legs on her are... Wow. Just wow.