Let's Examine Crusade

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Re: Let's Examine Crusade

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Stark wrote: Amusingly, only Shep was open to this idea. :lol:
Maybe Shep was playing Xbox Live at the time he posted.
Image "DO YOU WORSHIP HOMOSEXUALS?" - Curtis Saxton (source)
shroom is a lovely boy and i wont hear a bad word against him - LUSY-CHAN!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Simon_Jester
Emperor's Hand

Re: Let's Examine Crusade

Post by Simon_Jester »

Stark wrote:Is your attention span measured in hours or something?
This is just brilliant.
The laugh, for me at least, is that you didn't look at the issue
Simon_Jester wrote:
MKSheppard wrote:
Stark wrote:Don't they say the UK loses in 1941? Wouldn't the first jets have flown by then?
The issue I'm referring to is the crisis that German powerplant designers (and aircraft designers) would have faced if the war had gone on longer.

All of the advanced "Luft '46" jets and such boomflash stuff depended on a group of advanced engines, such as the He S 011...

Having the early models, dirty paper for later advanced models and access to the lower ranking engineers of the Whittle turbojet design lineage in hand gives Germany an option to continue the "thrust" race in 1945+
Hmm. Interesting. Of course, Stuart did give the Germans those jet aircraft in working condition in TBO, as I recall, which implies that they had working jet engines in the right thrust range. So I'm not sure this puts them in any better position than Stuart was willing to grant in the Great Lopsided Story.
Nope. No I did not. And of course, my description of the setting make it obvious that I am a rabid Stuart fanboy whose opinions are so hopelessly biased that of course I must be defending him out of some misplaced sense of loyalty.
This space dedicated to Vasily Arkhipov