"The Closer" 7x08 Talkback (Spoilers)

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

JME2
Emperor's Hand

"The Closer" 7x08 Talkback (Spoilers)

Post by JME2 »

Brenda seeks Capt. Raydor's help in an investigation of possible police brutality; Brenda's attorney starts deposing the squad about the Baylor case.

So as usual, hold back on posts until it's aired in your respective time-zone. Other than that, enjoy the show.
CaiusWickersham
Padawan Learner

Re: "The Closer" 7x08 Talkback (Spoilers)

Post by CaiusWickersham »

Good episode all around. Nice to see Raydor handle a situation that could have ended in further bloodshed with a beanbag gun. The initial preview had me thinking she used an actual shotgun. Later views revealed the green tape on the stock which I realized probably signified a beanbag or rubber bullet gun.
Gavin's no stranger to excessive force complaints, good to see. I particularly liked the quip, "Was he supposed to honk if he loved Jesus?" I will have to find an opportunity to use that in a trial one of these days . . .
JME2
Emperor's Hand

Post by JME2 »

I loved the new-found respect Major Crimes showed Raydor. When she and Brenda work together, god help the perp.

The twist behind the attempt on Hobbes' life was good too.

And the gauntlet has been thrown down by Gavin.
Enigma
is a laughing fool.

Post by Enigma »

JME2 wrote:I loved the new-found respect Major Crimes showed Raydor. When she and Brenda work together, god help the perp.

The twist behind the attempt on Hobbes' life was good too.

And the gauntlet has been thrown down by Gavin.
I taped it on monday, so I got to see it yesterday.

Very nice and I'm starting to warm up to Gavin. But I'd still prefer that she used the one Pope gave her when he had his custody battle with his ex wife.
ASVS('97)/SDN('03)

"Whilst human alchemists refer to the combustion triangle, some of their orcish counterparts see it as more of a hexagon: heat, fuel, air, laughter, screaming, fun." Dawn of the Dragons

ASSCRAVATS!