{Questions to the Executive}Question Time.

Moderator: CmdrWilkens

Stuart Mackey
Drunken Kiwi Editor of the ASVS Press

{Questions to the Executive}Question Time.

Post by Stuart Mackey »

Made a Sticky so you can all address board matter or ask for clarifications of rules, etc here. Well done Mr Mackay. - Rob the Answering Chairman

Mr Chancellor!
When will the members of this august house have the pleasure of questioning the Ministers of the Crown, apon the policies and actions of the executive with regard to the forums?
Via money Europe could become political in five years" "... the current communities should be completed by a Finance Common Market which would lead us to European economic unity. Only then would ... the mutual commitments make it fairly easy to produce the political union which is the goal"

Jean Omer Marie Gabriel Monnet
--------------
Ender
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ender »

Mr Chancellor -
Can you comment on, or clarify the roles and responsibilities of our fellow civic leaders, the governors? Particularily with regard to comparable perks, privlages, and such?
بيرني كان سيفوز
Nuclear Navy Warwolf
in omnibus requiem quaesivi, et nusquam inveni nisi in angulo cum libro
ipsa scientia potestas est
Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Re: {Questions to the Executive}Question Time.

Post by Rob Wilson »

Stuart Mackey wrote:Mr Chancellor!
When will the members of this august house have the pleasure of questioning the Ministers of the Crown, apon the policies and actions of the executive with regard to the forums?
I draw the Wrong Dishonourable Gentlman's attention to Rule 3
You, yes you lucky few, get to discuss board policy! You can float your own idea's for discussion, you can float your friends idea's if you wish, and when the Mods make a policy decision you get to comment on it. And unlike anyone else that might discuss/comment on it, you actually get to have an impact. Go you!
Therefore if the members of this august body feel a matter needs addressing, then they can remove their digits from their rectums and post the matter at the time of their choosing.

But to clarify I would ask that the Topic be labeled [Discussion] then title so people are aware of it's intent.
"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with, until you understand whose in f***ing command here!" Jayne : Firefly
"The officers can stay in the admin building and read the latest Tom Clancy novel thinking up new OOBs based on it." Coyote

Image Image
HAB Tankspotter - like trainspotting but with the thrill of 125mm retaliation if they spot you back
Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Post by Rob Wilson »

Ender wrote:Mr Chancellor -
Can you comment on, or clarify the roles and responsibilities of our fellow civic leaders, the governors? Particularily with regard to comparable perks, privlages, and such?
Ah, the Nuclear Senator raises an interesting point.

The ranking is such

Senator - You guys
Governor - Mods and Supermods
Chancellor - Me what is leading this here place
Executor - Admins; what do the hurt to them that deserves it.
Emperor - Mike in both guises.

Has this cleared up the Glowing Senator's confusion? :)
"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with, until you understand whose in f***ing command here!" Jayne : Firefly
"The officers can stay in the admin building and read the latest Tom Clancy novel thinking up new OOBs based on it." Coyote

Image Image
HAB Tankspotter - like trainspotting but with the thrill of 125mm retaliation if they spot you back
Stuart Mackey

Re: {Questions to the Executive}Question Time.

Post by Stuart Mackey »

Rob Wilson wrote:
Stuart Mackey wrote:Mr Chancellor!
I draw the Wrong Dishonourable Gentlman's attention to Rule 3
You, yes you lucky few, get to discuss board policy! You can float your own idea's for discussion, you can float your friends idea's if you wish, and when the Mods make a policy decision you get to comment on it. And unlike anyone else that might discuss/comment on it, you actually get to have an impact. Go you!
Therefore if the members of this august body feel a matter needs addressing, then they can remove their digits from their rectums and post the matter at the time of their choosing.
The Member apoligises and withdraws, and asks the Houses indulgence during a time of excess alcohol.
But to clarify I would ask that the Topic be labeled [Discussion] then title so people are aware of it's intent.
Via money Europe could become political in five years" "... the current communities should be completed by a Finance Common Market which would lead us to European economic unity. Only then would ... the mutual commitments make it fairly easy to produce the political union which is the goal"

--------------
Ender
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ender »

Rob Wilson wrote:
Ender wrote:Mr Chancellor -
Ah, the Nuclear Senator raises an interesting point.

The ranking is such

Senator - You guys
Governor - Mods and Supermods
Chancellor - Me what is leading this here place
Executor - Admins; what do the hurt to them that deserves it.
Emperor - Mike in both guises.

Has this cleared up the Glowing Senator's confusion? :)
Quite so sir; I call for a booze and babes recess
بيرني كان سيفوز
Nuclear Navy Warwolf
in omnibus requiem quaesivi, et nusquam inveni nisi in angulo cum libro
ipsa scientia potestas est
Connor MacLeod
Sith Apprentice

Post by Connor MacLeod »

Why does the chancellor have a rifle instead of a gavel?
fgalkin
Carvin' Marvin

Post by fgalkin »

Because firing into the ceiling is a far more effective way of restoring order than banging a gavel.

Have a very nice day.
-fgalkin
LadyTevar
White Mage
White Mage

Post by LadyTevar »

fgalkin wrote:Because firing into the ceiling is a far more effective way of restoring order than banging a gavel.

Have a very nice day.
-fgalkin
But only as long as you are not in the room above, engaging in personal activities with the interns.
Nitram, slightly high on cough syrup: Do you know you're beautiful?
Me: Nope, that's why I have you around to tell me.
Nitram: You -are- beautiful. Anyone tries to tell you otherwise kill them.

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" -- Leonard Nimoy, last Tweet
Stuart Mackey

Post by Stuart Mackey »

LadyTevar wrote:
fgalkin wrote:Because firing into the ceiling is a far more effective way of restoring order than banging a gavel.

Have a very nice day.
-fgalkin
But only as long as you are not in the room above, engaging in personal activities with the interns.
So long as the Intern is HM Empress Rebbeca. :wink:

--------------
Connor MacLeod
Sith Apprentice

Post by Connor MacLeod »

Knowing the Senate's design, I'm betting the bullet will ricochet and take out one of the plebes.

Anyone wanna take bets on who it hits? I'm betting Trekdestroyer.
Stuart Mackey

Post by Stuart Mackey »

Connor MacLeod wrote:Knowing the Senate's design, I'm betting the bullet will ricochet and take out one of the plebes.

Anyone wanna take bets on who it hits? I'm betting Trekdestroyer.
That wont be a ricochet.....

--------------
Connor MacLeod
Sith Apprentice

Post by Connor MacLeod »

It has to look like one at least. We can't have the chancellor accused of Assassination.
Stuart Mackey

Post by Stuart Mackey »

Connor MacLeod wrote:It has to look like one at least. We can't have the chancellor accused of Assassination.
Assanation? I never saw him take aim to the tied victim and pull the trigger.. did you?

--------------
Connor MacLeod
Sith Apprentice

Post by Connor MacLeod »

Stuart Mackey wrote:
Connor MacLeod wrote:It has to look like one at least. We can't have the chancellor accused of Assassination.
Assanation? I never saw him take aim to the tied victim and pull the trigger.. did you?
You were too busy counting your bribe money