Total votes: 36

CmdrWilkens
Emperor's Hand

[VOTE] Removing a member

Post by CmdrWilkens »

A complaint has been brought against Stark under rule 2.C.II.a

Per threads here
http://bbs.stardestroyer.net/viewtopic. ... 2#p3185402
Stark wrote:Is anyone going to step forward and take responsibility, or do we just stick with the current 'Senate totally useless, mods do what they want without transparency'? Because if the standard is 'Bean thinks it's good enough', I want nothing more to do with this sham Senate.
And here
http://bbs.stardestroyer.net/viewtopic. ... 0#p3185420
Stark wrote:
Are you admitting you just decided to do this? I have no interest in playing shadowboxing with you on unspoken rules. If Mike wants to tool around with the board that's fine, but if the Senate is about discussion until you decide it's not, I don't want to be a Senator anymore.

And what's this 'the forum' business? I just clearly stated that if this is the situation (ie you set invisible standards and decide when discussion is worthless) I don't want to be a Senator. Are you trying to bait me into getting banned? How fascinating.

Stark no longer wishes to be part of the Senate. A motion has been made and seconded that he be removed from the Senate. His access has been suspended pending the outcome of this vote. A separate comment thread will be opened so for once I AM going to enforce the no chatter rule. This includes "Voted" posts. If you have comments please go here.
SDNet World Nation: Wilkonia
Armourer of the WARWOLVES
ASVS Vet's Association (Class of 2000)
Former C.S. Strowbridge Gold Ego Award Winner
MEMBER of the Anti-PETA Anti-Facist LEAGUE

"I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. "
-Kingdom of Heaven
CmdrWilkens
Emperor's Hand

Re: [VOTE] Removing a member

Post by CmdrWilkens »

I am serious, don't post in this thread, use the provided comment thread.

((Vote Topic Locked until Procedural Questions have been addressed -- Lady T)
SDNet World Nation: Wilkonia
Armourer of the WARWOLVES
ASVS Vet's Association (Class of 2000)
Former C.S. Strowbridge Gold Ego Award Winner
MEMBER of the Anti-PETA Anti-Facist LEAGUE

"I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. "
-Kingdom of Heaven