Administrative Note

Moderator: CmdrWilkens

CmdrWilkens
Emperor's Hand

Administrative Note

Post by CmdrWilkens »

Allrighty, few things to share with everyone:

- I'm going out of town for the next 3 days on business so I may or may not have access to the internet during that time, and when I get home I've been volunteered to help out with a local U16 little league tournament (the tournament itself is a memorial tournament for one of my friend's dead brother who died in police cadet training). In other words I'm going to be in and out so if you feel like starting a vote...don't. At least don't unless you hear from me that I will be able to hit up everyone on the contact list.

- When I do get back we have two votes upcoming that I can already forewarn folks about: March nominations will open on the 25th so just over a week away and I have three names up for removal from the Senate. I had previouslyaluded to the fact that there are some folks currently serving in the Senate who have been inactive for well over a year so this month I am going to put up a vote for removal. If anyone is concerned these folks have already been notified by multiple PMs that they will be coming up for this vote and as of yet only one has contacted me back.
SDNet World Nation: Wilkonia
Armourer of the WARWOLVES
ASVS Vet's Association (Class of 2000)
Former C.S. Strowbridge Gold Ego Award Winner
MEMBER of the Anti-PETA Anti-Facist LEAGUE

"I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. "
-Kingdom of Heaven
CmdrWilkens
Emperor's Hand

Re: Administrative Note

Post by CmdrWilkens »

So anyway I am back in town and not posting from my work laptop. Around about WEdnesday I'm just going to post the votes and there will be 4 of them (March noms, and 3 removal w/o prejudice votes). Again as a heads up the 3 removal votes are without prejudice meaning that the folks who are removed may be voted back in at any time, this is simply to remove them from the roles of Senator as they have not been active for an extended period of time.
SDNet World Nation: Wilkonia
Armourer of the WARWOLVES
ASVS Vet's Association (Class of 2000)
Former C.S. Strowbridge Gold Ego Award Winner
MEMBER of the Anti-PETA Anti-Facist LEAGUE

"I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. "
-Kingdom of Heaven