Creationists now accept evolution

SLAM: debunk creationism, pseudoscience, and superstitions. Discuss logic and morality.

Moderator: Alyrium Denryle

mr friendly guy
The Doctor
Location: In a 1960s police telephone box somewhere in Australia

Creationists now accept evolution

Post by mr friendly guy »

Oh sorry, I meant variation.

Long story short, Creationists are now saying they accept what sounds suspiciously like Ring species. However you see, despite members of the ring species unable to reproduce with each other, they are still counted as the same kind, whereas traditionally they define kind as groups which can only reproduce with each other. Why are they counted as the same kind now? Why because we now add the line "they had a common ancestor" in the definition. Now you can see where I am going with this right? If you can't just watch the video.

But I digress. What they are now describing happens is the same as evolution, but shhh, we have to call something else, like um, variation. Yeah, evolution doesn't happen.

See, the Creationists are now evolving. :D
Never apologise for being a geek, because they won't apologise to you for being an arsehole. John Barrowman - 22 June 2014 Perth Supernova.

Countries I have been to - 14.
Australia, Canada, China, Colombia, Denmark, Ecuador, Finland, Germany, Malaysia, Netherlands, Norway, Singapore, Sweden, USA.
Always on the lookout for more nice places to visit.
madd0ct0r
Sith Acolyte

Re: Creationists now accept evolution

Post by madd0ct0r »

variating i think you'll find. come back in 5 years we'll have a whole new speciaschisim operating in the pond
"Aid, trade, green technology and peace." - Hans Rosling.
"Welcome to SDN, where we can't see the forest because walking into trees repeatedly feels good, bro." - Mr Coffee