Possible Explination for Darkstar

SLAM: debunk creationism, pseudoscience, and superstitions. Discuss logic and morality.

Moderator: Alyrium Denryle

The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Possible Explination for Darkstar

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

Given the AliasL Darkstar=Black Hole

I was re-reading an old Dilbert book and I came across a possible explination.

Due to the density of his thick skull, Darkstar/Guardian 2000, whole head has collapsed becoming a quantom singularity, however since his thoughts lack any substance they are released. This Might also explain why he can seem to address any counter evidance as it does posses substance and mass and is swallowed in by the singularity, an never reaches his "THought Proscess"

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Master of Ossus
Darkest Knight

Post by Master of Ossus »

Hmmm.... Even the Pointy-Haired Boss cannot hope to compete with DarkStar's stupidity. He simply does not think about anything. DumbShit actually appears to be thinking about things, but then draws the opposite conclusion of the one he should draw. It is a good explanation, but it does not explain ALL aspects of DumbShit's behavior (and I use that word loosely).
"Sometimes I think you WANT us to fail." "Shut up, just shut up!" -Two Guys from Kabul

Latinum Star Recipient; Hacker's Cross Award Winner

"one soler flar can vapririze the planit or malt the nickl in lass than millasacit" -Bagara1000

"Happiness is just a Flaming Moe away."
Subnormal
Padawan Learner
Location: Third Orbital of the Sol System, North American Continent, USA, Pennsylvania,

Post by Subnormal »

I don't know this darkstar fellow, but if he is bad as everyone says he is than Jar Jar is a fly to his mile long sticky sheet.
Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Post by Mr Bean »

but if he is bad as everyone says he is than Jar Jar is a fly to his mile long sticky sheet.
Err what?

"A cult is a religion with no political power." -Tom Wolfe
Pardon me for sounding like a dick, but I'm playing the tiniest violin in the world right now-Dalton
oberon
Padawan Learner

Post by oberon »

He means to say that he is insignificant compared to DarkStar, that is, Jar Jar is but one fly out of the many gross dried-up little dead corpses stuck to a hella big sheet of flypaper.
What a world, what a world! Who would have thought that a little girl could destroy my wickedness?
XaLEv
Lore Monkey

Post by XaLEv »

Darkstar is a paradox. He has black hole like attributes, such as his density and the void of logic accompanying it. But at the same time he has more "white hole" like attributes. Nothing can cross it's event horizon because it's 'gravitational' push is too strong.
「かかっ―」
Zoink
Jedi Council Member

Re: Possible Explination for Darkstar

Post by Zoink »

THe Yosemite Bear wrote: however since his thoughts lack any substance they are released.
A black hole warps space, so even massless object cannot escape. However, a black hole still has entropy or "chaos" which which means it must radiate particles, which are created at the surface of the event horizon in a process called Hawking's radiation. Perhaps this explains it, his mouth is radiating words with no connection to his brain???
Master of Ossus
Darkest Knight

Post by Master of Ossus »

oberon wrote:He means to say that he is insignificant compared to DarkStar, that is, Jar Jar is but one fly out of the many gross dried-up little dead corpses stuck to a hella big sheet of flypaper.
[Vader impersonation]: The ability to annoy long time Star Wars fans with inane babble and lots of crappy jokes is insignificant next to the stupidity of DarkStar.
"Sometimes I think you WANT us to fail." "Shut up, just shut up!" -Two Guys from Kabul

Latinum Star Recipient; Hacker's Cross Award Winner

"one soler flar can vapririze the planit or malt the nickl in lass than millasacit" -Bagara1000

"Happiness is just a Flaming Moe away."
Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Post by Mr Bean »

Indeed

"A cult is a religion with no political power." -Tom Wolfe
Pardon me for sounding like a dick, but I'm playing the tiniest violin in the world right now-Dalton
Cpt_Frank
Official SD.Net Evil Warsie Asshole

Post by Cpt_Frank »

XaLEv wrote:Darkstar is a paradox. He has black hole like attributes, such as his density and the void of logic accompanying it. But at the same time he has more "white hole" like attributes. Nothing can cross it's event horizon because it's 'gravitational' push is too strong.
DarkStar has many black hole, white hole, and asshole characteristics.
Btw, do you think due to the gravity which must suround his head, that there might form a small galaxy (perhaps it already has)?
Supermod
Mr. B
Jedi Knight

Post by Mr. B »

Dumbshit is a paradox, at once he consumes all erroneous information while spewing pointless babble concerning Star Trek. He is a dangerous force of idiocy and should be treated as such. Meaning he should be put in a cage in the DC zoo as a attraction to all SW fans who have never seen such a creature and yet wish to show their children how some humans have yet to catch up with us concerning evolution. He is placed next to the also dangerous creature known as John Clark, another odd creature who insists he is more than one person yet shies away from any true showdown hence the nickname ASU coward. This being is held behind meter thick plastic transparent windows. This is to avoid the spitting venom.

Beware of these creatures, they are both incredibly ignorant and prone to violence(or threats of violence). Appraoch with caution.

:D
"I got so high last night I figured out how clouds work." - the miracle of marijuana

Legalize It!

Proud Member of the local 404 Professional Cynics Union.

"Every Revolution carries within it the seeds of its own destruction."-Dune
XaLEv
Lore Monkey

Post by XaLEv »

Cpt_Frank wrote: DarkStar has many black hole, white hole, and asshole characteristics.
Btw, do you think due to the gravity which must suround his head, that there might form a small galaxy (perhaps it already has)?
Ah, yes. A new theory is forming in my mind. This galaxy is formed of pure bullshit. As it spirals down, it gains energy. Near the...anomaly's event horizon, it becomes super heated and two jets of superheated bullshit and ultrahigh energy verbaldiarrhea-rays spew out into space from near it's poles. The anomaly and it's accretion disk rotate erratically, seemingly in contradiction of several laws of motion. Occasionally, one of these jets will point in the direction of a computer, and the bullshit will flow into it and through the internet before coming to rest here, at SB and at ASVS. It is very possible that many a life-bearing world has been sterilized by this radiation.
「かかっ―」
Wicked Pilot
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Wicked Pilot »

Oh for the love of all that is good and holy, HE'S SIMPLY A FUCKING IDIOT AND A FIRST RATE ASSHOLE!

Any more complexity would violate Occam's Razor. Let's just leave it at that.
The most basic assumption about the world is that it does not contradict itself.
starfury
Jedi Master

Post by starfury »

Dumbshit is a paradox, at once he consumes all erroneous information while spewing pointless babble concerning Star Trek. He is a dangerous force of idiocy and should be treated as such. Meaning he should be put in a cage in the DC zoo as a attraction to all SW fans who have never seen such a creature and yet wish to show their children how some humans have yet to catch up with us concerning evolution. He is placed next to the also dangerous creature known as John Clark, another odd creature who insists he is more than one person yet shies away from any true showdown hence the nickname ASU coward. This being is held behind meter thick plastic transparent windows. This is to avoid the spitting venom.

Beware of these creatures, they are both incredibly ignorant and prone to violence(or threats of violence). Appraoch with caution.
that was beautiful, you keep cracking me up :lol:
"a single death is a tragedy, a million deaths are a statistic"-Joseph Stalin

"No plan survives contact with the enemy"-Helmuth Von Moltke

"Women prefer stories about one person dying slowly. Men prefer stories of many people dying quickly."-Niles from Frasier.
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

Somehow I think that even St. Dogbert couldn't exorcise the stupidity demons from D.S./G2k. If he did what would be left.

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi
What Kind of Username is That?

Post by Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi »

Perhaps he says intellegent stuff, but his gravitational stupidity only allows idiocy travelling in a straight vector to escape.
BotM: Just another monkey|HAB