SDN Worlds 4: Participant Rollcall

Create, read, or participate in text-based RPGs

Moderators: Thanas, Steve

MKSheppard
Ruthless Genocidal Warmonger
Ruthless Genocidal Warmonger

Re: SDN Worlds 4: Participant Rollcall

Post by MKSheppard »

Lonestar wrote:The Grand Dominion shall return, of course.
The Shepistani Republic Shall return of course. Maybe modified a bit so it's more in line with MARYLAND IN SPAAAAAAAACE.
"If scientists and inventors who develop disease cures and useful technologies don't get lifetime royalties, I'd like to know what fucking rationale you have for some guy getting lifetime royalties for writing an episode of Full House." - Mike Wong

"The present air situation in the Pacific is entirely the result of fighting a fifth rate air power." - U.S. Navy Memo - 24 July 1944
Agent Sorchus
Jedi Master

Post by Agent Sorchus »

In with the Eoghan United Commons.
the engines cannae take any more cap'n
warp 9 to shroomland ~Dalton
Grif
Youngling

Post by Grif »

In as Argenti Federation. Largely based on my home country.
Bluewolf
Dishonest Fucktard

Post by Bluewolf »

Bluewolf, standing by.
Magister Militum
Redshirt

Post by Magister Militum »

The Fourth French Empire, the final refuge for the victims of the Third Empire's grizzly collapse, is ready and waiting.
"America is impossible to conquer. There are too many gas stations and too many empty coca-cola bottles there." -Gregory Zhukov

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." -Douglas MacArthur
Moby Halcyon
Youngling

Post by Moby Halcyon »

The Cevaucian Ascendancy stands ready.
"Can I say something about destiny? Screw destiny! If this evil thing comes we'll fight it, and we'll keep fighting it until we whoop it. 'Cause destiny is just another word for inevitable and nothing's inevitable as long as you stand up, look it in the eye, and say 'You're evitable!'"
—Fred, Angel
Siege
Sith Marauder

Post by Siege »

Moby! Magister! Is that you? :D

SHENANIGANS!
SDN World 2: The North Frequesuan Trust
SDN World 3: The Sultanate of Egypt
SDN World 4: The United Solarian Sovereignty
SDN World 5: San Dorado
There'll be a bodycount, we're gonna watch it rise
The folks at CNN, they won't believe their eyes
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Jewsus! :lol:
Image "DO YOU WORSHIP HOMOSEXUALS?" - Curtis Saxton (source)
shroom is a lovely boy and i wont hear a bad word against him - LUSY-CHAN!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Dahak
Emperor's Hand

Post by Dahak »

Ok, I'll give it a try and will join as the Imperium of the Night
Great Dolphin Conspiracy - Chatter box
"Implications: we have been intercepted deliberately by a means unknown, for a purpose unknown, and transferred to a place unknown by a form of intelligence unknown. Apart from the unknown, everything is obvious." ZORAC
GALE Force Euro Wimp
Human dignity shall be inviolable. To respect and protect it shall be the duty of all state authority.
Coyote
Rabid Monkey

Post by Coyote »

Tentative interest, based on time availability and what Steve replies regarding my PM'd idea. :wink:
Something about Libertarianism always bothered me. Then one day, I realized what it was:
Libertarian philosophy can be boiled down to the phrase, "Work Will Make You Free."

In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

If all you want to do is have some harmless, mindless fun, go H3RE INST3ADZ0RZ!!
Grrr! Fight my Brute, you pansy!
A-Wing_Slash
Padawan Learner

Post by A-Wing_Slash »

The Empire States are in.
Karmic Knight
Jedi Master

Post by Karmic Knight »

So far (I am only on the early pages of the SDNW Proposal Thread), I appear to have time for this endeavour and inclination as well. If it offends no one, as of now the Insano Expanse shall join the game.
This is an empty country and I am it's king, and I should not be allowed to touch anything.
Oskuro
Sith Devotee

Post by Oskuro »

Tentatively interested in joining as an Ork Freebooter Clan.
unsigned
Force Lord
Jedi Council Member

Post by Force Lord »

This is my first time playing a STGOD. Entering as the Centrality.

EDIT: Still tentative at this stage.
An inhabitant from the Island of Cars.
Coyote
Rabid Monkey

Post by Coyote »

I'm working on the Central Alliance, with 1 Home Sector, 2 Core Sectors, 3 Midrange and 4 Colonial. 10 total sectors in all, each with the "1 +4" formula that appears to be the norm.
Something about Libertarianism always bothered me. Then one day, I realized what it was:
Libertarian philosophy can be boiled down to the phrase, "Work Will Make You Free."

In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

If all you want to do is have some harmless, mindless fun, go H3RE INST3ADZ0RZ!!
Grrr! Fight my Brute, you pansy!
Beowulf
The Patrician

Post by Beowulf »

I shall be playing as Tianguo.
"preemptive killing of cops might not be such a bad idea from a personal saftey[sic] standpoint..." --Keevan Colton
"There's a word for bias you can't see: Yours." -- William Saletan
Raj Ahten
Jedi Council Member

Post by Raj Ahten »

Well to make something official which has no doubt long been assumed, I've pulled out of this game. Sorry about the months long delay on that :oops: . After a career change I simply don't have the time for STGODS for the foreseeable future.
Steve
Emperor's Hand

Post by Steve »

You'll be missed, Raj. You were an excellent writer and player.
”A Radical is a man with both feet planted firmly in the air.” – Franklin Delano Roosevelt

"No folly is more costly than the folly of intolerant idealism." - Sir Winston L. S. Churchill, Princips Britannia

American Conservatism is about the exercise of personal responsibility without state interference in the lives of the citizenry..... unless, of course, it involves using the bludgeon of state power to suppress things Conservatives do not like.

DONALD J. TRUMP IS A SEDITIOUS TRAITOR AND MUST BE IMPEACHED
Flameblade
Youngling

Post by Flameblade »

I'll be looking to join this as my first STGOD, playing as the Covenant of the Void.
"Saying science is retarded on the internet is like dissing oxygen out loud." --- Rye
The plural of anecdote is not data and the plural of datum is not proof.
The act of burning up in the Earth's atmosphere is simply your body's effort to dispute the Earth's insistence that you travel at the same speed. The ground is the Earth's closing argument.
Steve
Emperor's Hand

Post by Steve »

Check the SDNW4 Ruleset thread for the result of your 1d6 roll. Your NCP total is 20 + the result of the 1d6 roll.

I will update the list there as we get claimed participants.
”A Radical is a man with both feet planted firmly in the air.” – Franklin Delano Roosevelt

"No folly is more costly than the folly of intolerant idealism." - Sir Winston L. S. Churchill, Princips Britannia

American Conservatism is about the exercise of personal responsibility without state interference in the lives of the citizenry..... unless, of course, it involves using the bludgeon of state power to suppress things Conservatives do not like.

Raj Ahten
Jedi Council Member

Post by Raj Ahten »

Steve wrote:You'll be missed, Raj. You were an excellent writer and player.
Thanks for the kind words.

With my work being intensely seasonal for now, I'll be far more able to make posts when winter comes around. In the spring/summer it often takes a real effort just to get to an internet connection for me. Have fun everyone!
Vyraeth
Padawan Learner

Post by Vyraeth »

I'm in and my faction is called the United Sectors.
United Sectors
Steve
Emperor's Hand

Post by Steve »

Remember that roll results are kept in the Ruleset thread, second post.

Simon_Jester
Emperor's Hand

Post by Simon_Jester »

In as the Technocracy of Umeria. A state ruled by scientists, for truth, knowledge, rational policy, and really really big particle cannons!

Bearing in mind, of course, that most of the scientists I know couldn't govern their way out of a paper bag.
This space dedicated to Vasily Arkhipov
KlavoHunter
Jedi Master

Post by KlavoHunter »

Klavostan.... IN SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!!!!!
"The 4th Earl of Hereford led the fight on the bridge, but he and his men were caught in the arrow fire. Then one of de Harclay's pikemen, concealed beneath the bridge, thrust upwards between the planks and skewered the Earl of Hereford through the anus, twisting the head of the iron pike into his intestines. His dying screams turned the advance into a panic."'

SDNW4: The Sultanate of Klavostan