Worthless spammer

Only now, at the end, do you understand.

Moderator: Moderators

Squintus
BANNED

Worthless spammer

Post by Squintus »

[SPAM REMOVED BY YOUR FRIENDLY NEIGHBOURHOOD ADMIN]

[SPAM], a nation simulation game built around Google Maps. Create a nation anywhere in the world and decide how you will rule your people by choosing a government type, a national religion, ethnicity, tax rate, currency type, and more in this new geo-political, nation, and government simulator. There are no fees associated with [SPAM], no gimmicks, just a fun place to hang out and rule your nation.
I'm a worthless spammer and my E-mail address is alexander.brown@bps101.net
NecronLord
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom

Post by NecronLord »

It's bad enough that you Cybernations guys spam other channels on esper.net (especially the Nationstates one). Do you have no decency in you? Under my reading of PR12 you have earnt an automatic ban for coming here solely to advertise. I am locking this thread and will pass it on to an admin.
Superior Moderator - BotB - HAB [Drill Instructor]-Writer- Stardestroyer.net's resident Star-God.
"We believe in the systematic understanding of the physical world through observation and experimentation, argument and debate and most of all freedom of will." ~ Stargate: The Ark of Truth
AdmiralKanos
Lex Animata
Lex Animata

Post by AdmiralKanos »

Die, spammer.

For a time, I considered sparing your wretched little planet Cybertron.
But now, you shall witnesss ... its dismemberment!

"This is what happens when you use trivia napkins for research material"- Sea Skimmer on "Pearl Harbour".
"Do you work out? Your hands are so strong! Especially the right one!"- spoken to Bud Bundy