[ryan8723] Rat bastard frat boy hits and kills grad student

Only now, at the end, do you understand.

Moderator: Moderators

The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

no shit

I believe one of the old masters of Sci-fi made a short story about the "more dangerous weapon" which featured a hitman/bank robber with a gun vs. his hostage with a car. I think you know how that one ended. many counties restict the less dangerous of weapons.

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Son of the Suns
Lex Eternus

Post by Son of the Suns »

Just some quick comments:

I don't believe that fraternities are at fault or even play any major part in alcoholism in colleges. Colleges that have no greek systems or very small ones have just as many problems with it as universities and colleges with large greek systems. If anything fraternities, in most cases, help to structure parties and keep some control because the people running the parties are responsible to alumni and there national organizations. That being said, because of movies like animal house people who are drawn to the idea of using their college years as an excuse to get drunk gravitate towards fraternities, and they can usually find one that will take them in. Unfortunately one bad incident where someone is being irresponsible can overshadow any good that a fraternity might be doing.
ryan8723
I SUPPORT DRUNK DRIVERS

Post by ryan8723 »

Chardok wrote:
ryan8723 wrote:If you ever driven past about 10pm at night, then the majority of the drives you see on the road are probably impaired in some way. Most of them are going to be fairly drunk.
I would very much like to see a source for that information. Your rationalization of your drinking is absolutely one microstep away from alcoholism. "I can stop any time I want" Is a CLASSIC red flag. So much so that it's fucking stereotyped and parodied. I don't care if you live 200 feet from the major bar district. If you've had enough to drink to realize you are "slightly" buzzed. You've had too much, fool. You make me physically ill.
Do you personally know any alcoholics? I have met plenty both my age and much older and I am nothing like them. They are usually wasted out of their minds by 9 or 10pm virtually every night. There is a huge difference between what I do and what they do. The fact that you can't recognize the difference between college partying and alcoholism tells me that you have no experience at all with alcohol because if you did then you would know the difference.
ryan8723
I SUPPORT DRUNK DRIVERS

Post by ryan8723 »

Surlethe wrote:
ryan8723 wrote:I almost never had those "oh shit" moments as I don't drive on crowded streets and live about 5 minutes from the major bar district right next to my university. I don't really care if you believe me or not, but I really don't have any of those moments. Now, if I were to live more than 30 minutes then I might have them.
So you concede you're too drunk to drive, and then you insist it's perfectly fine to do so?!
No, that's not what I'm saying, I should have worded that better. What I mean is that because the town I live in is so small, I am home in about 5 minutes from just about every place in town. If I were to live in Houston, I would have a lot more of those moments regardless of whether or not I was buzzing or sober simply because the city is much bigger.
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner
Location: Louisiana... or Dagobah. You know, where Yoda lives.

Post by Einhander Sn0m4n »

ryan8723 wrote:
Chardok wrote:I would very much like to see a source for that information. Your rationalization of your drinking is absolutely one microstep away from alcoholism. "I can stop any time I want" Is a CLASSIC red flag. So much so that it's fucking stereotyped and parodied. I don't care if you live 200 feet from the major bar district. If you've had enough to drink to realize you are "slightly" buzzed. You've had too much, fool. You make me physically ill.
Do you personally know any alcoholics? I have met plenty both my age and much older and I am nothing like them. They are usually wasted out of their minds by 9 or 10pm virtually every night. There is a huge difference between what I do and what they do. The fact that you can't recognize the difference between college partying and alcoholism tells me that you have no experience at all with alcohol because if you did then you would know the difference.
RED HERRING you fucking asshole!

This is about YOU and YOUR putting lives in mortal danger by drunk driving, not about how well your friends can hold their fucking liquor, nor is it about college-partying vs alcoholism you fucking SEMANTICS WHORE!

I've known alcoholics all my life as well. As I've said earlier, I've gotten piss-drunk, super-lightly-buzzed, and everything in between; I KNOW WHAT THE SHIT CAN DO. You are no different from anyone else alcohol-wise, and you have neither the scientific means to prove otherwise nor the know-how and motivation to do so. It still remains as fact that no amount of alcohol consumed is safe to drive under the influence of. Your position is completely indefensible on any grounds whatso-fucking-ever you fucking rat bastard.

I sincerely meant all that I've said in response to you, think about it before you inevitably kill someone on the highway. :finger:
Image Image
Surlethe
HATES GRADING

Post by Surlethe »

Hey, look! More rationalizations! I know; you're 19, immortal; typical teenage invincibility complex. I hate to break it to you, but you're just an arrogant bastard who, because you think your dick is too large for your pants, feels it's perfectly all right to play with your own life, and bring the lives of every fucking person who crosses your path into danger. Gueass what, moron? There's a good reason drunk driving is illegal, you shitstained little cuntslime bottlefucker.
A Government founded upon justice, and recognizing the equal rights of all men; claiming higher authority for existence, or sanction for its laws, that nature, reason, and the regularly ascertained will of the people; steadily refusing to put its sword and purse in the service of any religious creed or family is a standing offense to most of the Governments of the world, and to some narrow and bigoted people among ourselves.
F. Douglass
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner

ryan8723 wrote:No, that's not what I'm saying, I should have worded that better. What I mean is that because the town I live in is so small, I am home in about 5 minutes from just about every place in town. If I were to live in Houston, I would have a lot more of those moments regardless of whether or not I was buzzing or sober simply because the city is much bigger.
There is no safe fucking distance to drive while drunk and no safe fucking level to drink before driving, you fucking whore.

Get that through your thick skull upon pain of death! :finger:
Image Image
Surlethe
HATES GRADING

Post by Surlethe »

ryan8723 wrote:
Surlethe wrote:
ryan8723 wrote:I almost never had those "oh shit" moments as I don't drive on crowded streets and live about 5 minutes from the major bar district right next to my university. I don't really care if you believe me or not, but I really don't have any of those moments. Now, if I were to live more than 30 minutes then I might have them.
So you concede you're too drunk to drive, and then you insist it's perfectly fine to do so?!
No, that's not what I'm saying, I should have worded that better. What I mean is that because the town I live in is so small, I am home in about 5 minutes from just about every place in town. If I were to live in Houston, I would have a lot more of those moments regardless of whether or not I was buzzing or sober simply because the city is much bigger.
Oh; I see. It's just fine to drive drunk in a small town because there's less time to screw up on your way home. My bad.
A Government founded upon justice, and recognizing the equal rights of all men; claiming higher authority for existence, or sanction for its laws, that nature, reason, and the regularly ascertained will of the people; steadily refusing to put its sword and purse in the service of any religious creed or family is a standing offense to most of the Governments of the world, and to some narrow and bigoted people among ourselves.
F. Douglass
ryan8723
I SUPPORT DRUNK DRIVERS

Post by ryan8723 »

Einhander Sn0m4n wrote:
ryan8723 wrote:
Chardok wrote:I would very much like to see a source for that information. Your rationalization of your drinking is absolutely one microstep away from alcoholism. "I can stop any time I want" Is a CLASSIC red flag. So much so that it's fucking stereotyped and parodied. I don't care if you live 200 feet from the major bar district. If you've had enough to drink to realize you are "slightly" buzzed. You've had too much, fool. You make me physically ill.
RED HERRING you fucking asshole!

This is about YOU and YOUR putting lives in mortal danger by drunk driving, not about how well your friends can hold their fucking liquor, nor is it about college-partying vs alcoholism you fucking SEMANTICS WHORE!

I've known alcoholics all my life as well. As I've said earlier, I've gotten piss-drunk, super-lightly-buzzed, and everything in between; I KNOW WHAT THE SHIT CAN DO. You are no different from anyone else alcohol-wise, and you have neither the scientific means to prove otherwise nor the know-how and motivation to do so. It still remains as fact that no amount of alcohol consumed is safe to drive under the influence of. Your position is completely indefensible on any grounds whatso-fucking-ever you fucking rat bastard.

I sincerely meant all that I've said in response to you, think about it before you inevitably kill someone on the highway. :finger:
That's great that you feel that way :D , but I wasn't responding to your post.
Vertigo1
Defender of the Night

Post by Vertigo1 »

ryan8723 wrote:Do you personally know any alcoholics? I have met plenty both my age and much older and I am nothing like them. They are usually wasted out of their minds by 9 or 10pm virtually every night. There is a huge difference between what I do and what they do. The fact that you can't recognize the difference between college partying and alcoholism tells me that you have no experience at all with alcohol because if you did then you would know the difference.
Dude, wtf is wrong with you?! Are you seriously trying to justify driving on the road under the influence? I don't care if you're wasted out of your mind or not. DRUNK IS DRUNK IS DRUNK! And before you use your same bullshit excuse, yes I do know alcoholics. Several I talk to on a regular basis on kali. There is no huge difference here. You drank, you're got drunk, and you drove! There is nothing to interpret here! You are a worthless piece of pondscum attempting to justify endangering innocent lives! Kindly fuck off and die!
"I once asked Rebecca to sing Happy Birthday to me during sex. That was funny, especially since I timed my thrusts to sync up with the words. And yes, it was my birthday." - Darth Wong

Leader of the SD.Net Gargoyle Clan | Spacebattles Firstone | Twitter
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner

ryan8723 wrote:
Einhander Sn0m4n wrote: RED HERRING you fucking asshole!

That's great that you feel that way :D , but I wasn't responding to your post.
IRRELEVANT, you stupid fucking little shit! You fuck with the Hornet's Nest, you Deal With The Swarm!

I don't 'feel' any way in particular (well, nothing but absolute malevolence toward your existence). I merely state facts, which you casually dismiss as opinionated and emotional outbursts with no rhyme or reason. What next? Accusing the Mods of power abuse?

HORSEMEN! AT ONCE!! :twisted:
Image Image
Wyrm
Jedi Council Member

Post by Wyrm »

ryan8723 wrote:
Chardok wrote:
ryan8723 wrote:If you ever driven past about 10pm at night, then the majority of the drives you see on the road are probably impaired in some way. Most of them are going to be fairly drunk.
I would very much like to see a source for that information. Your rationalization of your drinking is absolutely one microstep away from alcoholism. "I can stop any time I want" Is a CLASSIC red flag. So much so that it's fucking stereotyped and parodied. I don't care if you live 200 feet from the major bar district. If you've had enough to drink to realize you are "slightly" buzzed. You've had too much, fool. You make me physically ill.
You copper-bottomed used novelty condom! Don't confuse Chardok's well-founded classic warning signs with your pissant little hunches! And yes, we do understand the difference between college partying and alcoholism, and gues what! It's not the fucking point! The point is that your feelings that your safe to drive even while buzzed is an illusion! There's good evidence that if you're "buzzed," you're a road hazard already!

This is the point we are trying to slam with a ballpeen hammer into your ballpeen head. You're a regular fucking road hazard, cause you're regularly sauced during an activity where the price of inattention is DEATH! No, the closeness of your house to the bar does not impress me, you drunken prick!

Where you from again?
ryan8723 wrote:At my university, Texas A&M
Ah. An Aggie, this explains much, you beer-soaked tampon. I forsee a derrogatory custom title in your future, if not an outright banning! :finger:
Darth Wong on Strollers vs. Assholes: "There were days when I wished that my stroller had weapons on it."
wilfulton on Bible genetics: "If two screaming lunatics copulate in front of another screaming lunatic, the result will be yet another screaming lunatic. 8)"
SirNitram: "The nation of France is a theory, not a fact. It should therefore be approached with an open mind, and critically debated and considered."

Cornivore! | BAN-WATCH CANE: XVII | WWJDFAKB? - What Would Jesus Do... For a Klondike Bar? | Evil Bayesian Conspiracy
Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

I'm just going to chime in here with the story of my 8 year old cousin. He was walking to his Karate classes with his brothers one night when he was struck down by an ASSHOLE DRUNK DRIVER who didn't even bother to stop to see what he hit. Luckily passers by saw his plate number and wrote it down, which was what helped the cops hunt him down and LOCK HIM UP.

MY COUSIN DIED AT THE AGE OF 8, YOU ASSHOLE!!!

Anyway, the guy went to jail for a measly 10 years. When he got out he continued to drink, and he probably drove while drunk too, we don't know for sure. I don't know if he ever killed or hurt anyone else with his RETARDED behaviour, but when he died (not sure how he died but he probably drank himself to death) my entire extended family had a huge party cause we all knew that one ASSHOLE was DEAD!

Believe me you are not a popular guy on this message board or in this world. You continue to drive while you're drunk even if it's just to drive to the FUCKING CORNER STORE!! YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET A FUCKING GRIP ON YOUR RETARDED BEHAVIOUR BEFORE YOU KILL AN INNOCENT HUMAN BEING, YOU COMPLETE FUCKING FUCKTARD
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner

Image Image
Morilore
Jedi Master

Post by Morilore »

ryan8723 wrote:Do you personally know any alcoholics? I have met plenty both my age and much older and I am nothing like them. They are usually wasted out of their minds by 9 or 10pm virtually every night. There is a huge difference between what I do and what they do. The fact that you can't recognize the difference between college partying and alcoholism tells me that you have no experience at all with alcohol because if you did then you would know the difference.
Anecdotal evidence =/= real evidence. Isn't (repeatably) failing to back up or back down a bannable offense? That, and discussing illegal activities?
"Guys, don't do that"
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner

Morilore wrote:Isn't (repeatably) failing to back up or back down a bannable offense? That, and discussing illegal activities?
Yes and yes.
Image Image
Wyrm
Jedi Council Member

Post by Wyrm »

Einhander Sn0m4n wrote:
Morilore wrote:Isn't (repeatably) failing to back up or back down a bannable offense? That, and discussing illegal activities?
Yes and yes.
If he's gonna be banned anyway, can we slap an appropriate DCT on him before we wave bai-bai? Don't brand him with "Drunk Cliffjumper", 'cause that sounds too cool.
Darth Wong on Strollers vs. Assholes: "There were days when I wished that my stroller had weapons on it."
wilfulton on Bible genetics: "If two screaming lunatics copulate in front of another screaming lunatic, the result will be yet another screaming lunatic. 8)"
SirNitram: "The nation of France is a theory, not a fact. It should therefore be approached with an open mind, and critically debated and considered."

Cornivore! | BAN-WATCH CANE: XVII | WWJDFAKB? - What Would Jesus Do... For a Klondike Bar? | Evil Bayesian Conspiracy
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner

Wyrm wrote:
Einhander Sn0m4n wrote:
Yes and yes.
If he's gonna be banned anyway, can we slap an appropriate DCT on him before we wave bai-bai? Don't brand him with "Drunk Cliffjumper", 'cause that sounds too cool.
Only the Mods know what will happen to him...
Image Image
Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

I personally hope he dies, before he kills some innocent human being who is worthy of living.
Vertigo1
Defender of the Night

Post by Vertigo1 »

Mrs Kendall wrote:I personally hope he dies, before he kills some innocent human being who is worthy of living.
Honestly, I hope he gets run over by an 18 wheeler....repeatedly! Ram the son of a bitch until he gives up!
"I once asked Rebecca to sing Happy Birthday to me during sex. That was funny, especially since I timed my thrusts to sync up with the words. And yes, it was my birthday." - Darth Wong

Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

Oooooo that sounds A LOT better!!
Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

Post by Spanky The Dolphin »

Better would be to burn to death trapped in his wrecked car.
I believe in a sign of Zeta.

[BOTM|WG|JL|Mecha Maniacs|Pax Cybertronia|Veteran of the Psychic Wars|Eva Expert]

"And besides, who cares if a monster destroys Australia?"
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner

Spanky The Dolphin wrote:Better would be to burn to death trapped in his wrecked car.
Spanky, i love you, but i'll do one better.

I hope he SURVIVES getting severely (as in Anakin-on-Mustafar!) burned so he can go through years of abject suffering and excruciating pain in the burn ward as his wounds are scraped every day without anesthetic every day, bandaged up, then the bandages ripped off his raw flesh...
Image Image
Vertigo1
Defender of the Night

Post by Vertigo1 »

You know....maybe I should allow Mrs. Kendall to use my Paddle of Doom on this asshole.

This model also rotates on its own. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Wyrm
Jedi Council Member

Post by Wyrm »

Einhander Sn0m4n wrote:Only the Mods know what will happen to him...
O' course. That don't prevent us from speculating, though.

/me picks up magic 8-ball

O magic 8-ball, what is the fate of ryan8723?

(slosh slosh slosh)

MAGIC 8-EIGHT BALL: "Very Doubtful"

...y'know, that's actually kinda spooky! :shock: