[Star Wars Fan] Consenting dumbass

Only now, at the end, do you understand.

Moderator: Moderators

Star Wars Fan
Subhuman Pedophilia Advocate

[Star Wars Fan] Consenting dumbass

Post by Star Wars Fan »

Betcha the kids return fire.
oh yeah :D
Authorities also say she performed oral sex on a 9-year-old boy in her classroom, let students peek down her blouse and talked to some of the children about sexual matters.
what;s wrong with that. I see nothing wrong. Often people often call it "molestation" when it isn't. Leave them alone.
Wyrm
Jedi Council Member

Post by Wyrm »

Star Wars Fan wrote:what;s wrong with that. I see nothing wrong. Often people often call it "molestation" when it isn't. Leave them alone.
I think an adult sucking a kid off definitely encroches on "molestation" territory. :?
Darth Wong on Strollers vs. Assholes: "There were days when I wished that my stroller had weapons on it."
wilfulton on Bible genetics: "If two screaming lunatics copulate in front of another screaming lunatic, the result will be yet another screaming lunatic. 8)"
SirNitram: "The nation of France is a theory, not a fact. It should therefore be approached with an open mind, and critically debated and considered."

Cornivore! | BAN-WATCH CANE: XVII | WWJDFAKB? - What Would Jesus Do... For a Klondike Bar? | Evil Bayesian Conspiracy
RedImperator
Roosevelt Republican

Post by RedImperator »

Star Wars Fan wrote:
Authorities also say she performed oral sex on a 9-year-old boy in her classroom, let students peek down her blouse and talked to some of the children about sexual matters.
what;s wrong with that. I see nothing wrong. Often people often call it "molestation" when it isn't. Leave them alone.
He's a nine year old boy, you fucking douchebag. That's molestation.
Any city gets what it admires, will pay for, and, ultimately, deserves…We want and deserve tin-can architecture in a tinhorn culture. And we will probably be judged not by the monuments we build but by those we have destroyed.--Ada Louise Huxtable, "Farewell to Penn Station", New York Times editorial, 30 October 1963
X-Ray Blues
weemadando
SMAKIBBFB

Post by weemadando »

RedImperator wrote:
Star Wars Fan wrote:
In his defense, I read that as the discussion of sexual matters being "interpreted" as molestation. Letting kids peek at her tits and oral sex is fucking wrong, though, what may be construed as "sex ed" - I'm dubious, especially as the kids were only 9.
Star Wars Fan

Post by Star Wars Fan »

1. i'm not a "douchebag"

2. dictionary.reference defins molestation as:

To disturb, interfere with, or annoy.
To subject to unwanted or improper sexual activity.

note, she said "let students peek down her blouse"

yes, the slitting is messed up. If it's consentual, leave them alone. I saw too many people like Mary Kay Letourneau arrested for a loving relationship, of a relationship not bad, and it's considered "rape" just because of Age Of Consent Laws. They have done more harm than good, just like the Drug War.
That NOS Guy
Jedi Council Member

Post by That NOS Guy »

Oh my good God, you're arguing an adult forcing themselves on a fucking nine ear-old is consential? He doesn't know what the fuck is going on.

You sick twisted fuck, how can you possibly rationalize that view?
SirNitram
Rest in Peace, Black Mage

Post by SirNitram »

Star Wars Fan wrote:
1. i'm not a "douchebag"

yes, the slitting is messed up. If it's consentual, leave them alone. I saw too many people like Mary Kay Letourneau arrested for a loving relationship, of a relationship not bad, and it's considered "rape" just because of Age Of Consent Laws. They have done more harm than good, just like the Drug War.
You're illiterate, aren't you? You missed the 'improper' in the very bit you quoted!
Manic Progressive: A liberal who violently swings from anger at politicos to despondency over them.

Out Of Context theatre: Ron Paul has repeatedly said he's not a racist. - Destructinator XIII on why Ron Paul isn't racist.

Shadowy Overlord - BMs/Black Mage Monkey - BOTM/Jetfire - Cybertron's Finest/General Miscreant/ASVS/Supermoderator Emeritus

Debator Classification: Trollhunter
Star Wars Fan

Post by Star Wars Fan »

You're illiterate, aren't you? You missed the 'improper' in the very bit you quoted!

That is often personal choice. Remember, fundies will consider Anal Sex bad, while more secular people won't. It's often a matter of perspective.
Thinkmarble
Jedi Knight

Post by Thinkmarble »

Did it ever enter your mind that the issue is the ability to consent not the act ?
SirNitram
Rest in Peace, Black Mage

Post by SirNitram »

Star Wars Fan wrote:

That is often personal choice. Remember, fundies will consider Anal Sex bad, while more secular people won't. It's often a matter of perspective.

Legally, it is improper to have sexual activities with anyone under the age of consent. As no state has an age of consent of 9 or lower, it is automatically improper.

Is that through your pea-brained skull?
Manic Progressive: A liberal who violently swings from anger at politicos to despondency over them.

Out Of Context theatre: Ron Paul has repeatedly said he's not a racist. - Destructinator XIII on why Ron Paul isn't racist.

Shadowy Overlord - BMs/Black Mage Monkey - BOTM/Jetfire - Cybertron's Finest/General Miscreant/ASVS/Supermoderator Emeritus

Debator Classification: Trollhunter
Wyrm
Jedi Council Member

Post by Wyrm »

Star Wars Fan wrote:
1. i'm not a "douchebag"

This just proves you are a douchebag, douchebag. Covered under "improper sexual activity" is sexual activity with a minor, because minors are not considered responsible parties with respect to sexual relationships. Why? Because no matter how horny the teenager, an adult (especially a teacher) still holds a great amount of power over a young person. That, as well as limited decision-making powers, is why Age of Consent Laws are in place.

Note that the above applies even in the cases of horny teenagers having at it with adults. What we have here is preteens in these situations, and you can't sell me on the idea that these kids are in a "loving relationship" with this loon. They were in an environment that the teacher controlled, and the kids were compelled to enter and abide by the teacher's rules.
Darth Wong on Strollers vs. Assholes: "There were days when I wished that my stroller had weapons on it."
wilfulton on Bible genetics: "If two screaming lunatics copulate in front of another screaming lunatic, the result will be yet another screaming lunatic. 8)"
SirNitram: "The nation of France is a theory, not a fact. It should therefore be approached with an open mind, and critically debated and considered."

Cornivore! | BAN-WATCH CANE: XVII | WWJDFAKB? - What Would Jesus Do... For a Klondike Bar? | Evil Bayesian Conspiracy
weemadando
SMAKIBBFB

Post by weemadando »

Well, I remove any defense of him... He truly is a sick pederastic fuck. Maybe I had too high a hopes for humanity again.
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

Star Wars Fan wrote:

Ah, a moron who does not grasp why we don't fuck children because of what consent means.
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete
Wyrm
Jedi Council Member

Post by Wyrm »

Star Wars Fan wrote:That is often personal choice. Remember, fundies will consider Anal Sex bad, while more secular people won't. It's often a matter of perspective.
So men with big dicks ought to be able to sodimise newborn babies if that is their "personal choice?" What kind of fuckweed are you?

Oh yeah. An IDIOTIC fuckweed. Sez so right in your custom title. Good thing your title goes further than just labeling you a consipiracy nut!

SecondToDie
Padawan Learner

Post by SecondToDie »

Star Wars Fan wrote:That is often personal choice. Remember, fundies will consider Anal Sex bad, while more secular people won't. It's often a matter of perspective.
If this story was about a 17 year old being arrested for having sex with a 15 year old, I might agree with you. But this is about a 24 year old woman performing oral sex on one of her 9 year old students. Are you just playing devil's advocate or do you really think that that is acceptable?
Davis 51
Jedi Master
Location: In that box, in that tiny corner in your garage, with my laptop, living off Dogfood and Diet Pepsi.

Post by Davis 51 »

weemadando wrote:Well, I remove any defense of him... He truly is a sick pederastic fuck. Maybe I had too high a hopes for humanity again.
You should learn not to hope... :twisted:
Brains!
"I would ask if the irony of starting a war to spread democracy while ignoring public opinion polls at home would occur to George W. Bush, but then I check myself and realize that
I'm talking about a trained monkey.
"-Darth Wong
"All I ever got was "evil liberal commie-nazi". Yes, he called me a communist nazi."-DPDarkPrimus
RedImperator
Roosevelt Republican

Post by RedImperator »

Star Wars Fan wrote:
1. i'm not a "douchebag"

Guess what? A nine year old boy is in no way able to give consent. That makes it improper by definition.
And the people who are charging her said "perform oral sex". Apparently you're not just a reprehensible shitbag who defends child molesters, you're an illiterate reprehensible shitbag.
yes, the slitting is messed up. If it's consentual, leave them alone.
A nine year old cannot give consent. End of story.
I saw too many people like Mary Kay Letourneau arrested for a loving relationship, of a relationship not bad, and it's considered "rape" just because of Age Of Consent Laws.
And the age of consent laws exist because teenagers and children aren't mature enough to give consent. We don't let them vote, we don't let them drive, we don't let them join the army, and we don't let adults have sex with them.

And besides that, pretending for a minute that AoC laws don't exist or shouldn't exist, a teacher having sex with a student is a gross violation of professional ethics and a disgraceful act all by itself. A teacher is trusted with broad authority over every student in his or her classroom; a student propositioned by a teacher is put in the position of accepting the offer or rebuking someone with the power to torpedo his entire future, or at the very least make his life dificult six hours a day, five days a week.
They have done more harm than good, just like the Drug War.
Don't you dare try to equate smoking pot and a teacher blowing a nine year old, you son of a bitch.
Any city gets what it admires, will pay for, and, ultimately, deserves…We want and deserve tin-can architecture in a tinhorn culture. And we will probably be judged not by the monuments we build but by those we have destroyed.--Ada Louise Huxtable, "Farewell to Penn Station", New York Times editorial, 30 October 1963
X-Ray Blues
weemadando
SMAKIBBFB

Post by weemadando »

I usually don't. But occassionally I try to be optimistic. Every time, it bites me on the arse.
weemadando
SMAKIBBFB

Post by weemadando »

Can we please ban this fucking retard now? I'm sick of him trying to say that raping a 9 year old is OK. Is this PatKelly reincarnated or something?
tharkûn
Tireless defender of wealthy businessmen

Post by tharkûn »

Legally, it is improper to have sexual activities with anyone under the age of consent. As no state has an age of consent of 9 or lower, it is automatically improper.
Thankfully Iran did raise their age of consent above 9, three years ago. However they still do have escape clauses if you can convince an Islamic court you really do need to be married. Aside from from obscure crap in Iran though, you are absolutely correct as far as I know.
Very funny, Scotty. Now beam down my clothes.
Davis 51
Jedi Master
Location: In that box, in that tiny corner in your garage, with my laptop, living off Dogfood and Diet Pepsi.

Post by Davis 51 »

weemadando wrote:Can we please ban this fucking retard now? I'm sick of him trying to say that raping a 9 year old is OK. Is this PatKelly reincarnated or something?
Now that is something you should hope for.

Actually, that's not a hope. That's a fucking guarentee.
Brains!
"I would ask if the irony of starting a war to spread democracy while ignoring public opinion polls at home would occur to George W. Bush, but then I check myself and realize that
I'm talking about a trained monkey.
"-Darth Wong
"All I ever got was "evil liberal commie-nazi". Yes, he called me a communist nazi."-DPDarkPrimus
tharkûn
Tireless defender of wealthy businessmen

Post by tharkûn »

The only question I see as far as the douchebag goes is if a show trial would be worth the bother.
Very funny, Scotty. Now beam down my clothes.
RedImperator
Roosevelt Republican

Post by RedImperator »

tharkûn wrote:The only question I see as far as the douchebag goes is if a show trial would be worth the bother.
Mike has two sons about the same age as the victim in the OP. What do you think is going to happen?
X-Ray Blues
That NOS Guy
Jedi Council Member

Post by That NOS Guy »

tharkûn wrote:The only question I see as far as the douchebag goes is if a show trial would be worth the bother.
I do say, it would be giving him a bit more credit then he derserves.

Then again, we could always use the "But Comrade, if you are not guilty why have you benn accused" line the Duchess of Zeon brought up.
The Wookiee
Lex Wookos

Post by The Wookiee »

"Star Wars Fan": You have been BANNED for supporting pedophilia and statutory rape in violation of PR6. You may now go to Hell.
"I suggest a new strategy, Artoo: Let The Wookiee win."
SDnet BBS Administrator: Service With A Roar (And A Hydrospanner)
Knight of the Order of the Galactic Empire

Do not taunt The Wookiee.