StarDestroyer.Net BBS

Get your fill of sci-fi, science, and mockery of stupid people
Login   Register FAQ    Search

View unanswered posts | View active topics

It is currently 2014-10-26 01:09am (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])

Board index » Gallery » Parting Shots

Quote of the Week: "A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within." - Will Durant, American historian (1885-1981)

LionElJohnson has absolutely no shame

Moderator: Moderators

[ 10 posts ] 
  Previous topic | Next topic 

LionElJonson
PostPosted: 2011-02-18 11:49pm 

Padawan Learner

I hope you had the foresight to get her cryogenically frozen, so that this loss is ultimately temporary. If you didn't, the pain you're feeling is noone's fault but your own. Death is bad, and the bad feelings are there for a reason. Even if you lost her permanently, though, hopefully you'll get over it eventually; you'll have plenty of time to do so once the Singularity happens.
   Profile |  

Kartr_Kana
PostPosted: 2011-02-18 11:56pm 

Jedi Knight

@LionElJonson: Shut the fuck up you stupid little prick. Try and show a bit of sympathy for someone who's suffering.

Sorry to hear about your mom Frank, loosing a loved one is always hard especially when its someone that important.
   Profile |  

The Duchess of Zeon
PostPosted: 2011-02-18 11:58pm 

Gözde

LionElJonson wrote:
I hope you had the foresight to get her cryogenically frozen, so that this loss is ultimately temporary. If you didn't, the pain you're feeling is noone's fault but your own. Death is bad, and the bad feelings are there for a reason. Even if you lost her permanently, though, hopefully you'll get over it eventually; you'll have plenty of time to do so once the Singularity happens.

....I was going to be posting sympathies to Frank for his mother's loss, but after this post I can only imagine everyone here will be boiling mad instead. This is -- an incomparable act of trolling, and all I'm going to say is if this piece of asswipe isn't finally banned for this, the board really has gone to the shitter. Jesus christ.
   Profile |  

Thanas
PostPosted: 2011-02-18 11:59pm 

Magister

Katr_Kana, Duchess, let the mods handle it. That goes for everybody else as well.

His comments will be dealt with by somebody who can do something about this. Quoting and responding to the troll only serves his purpose.
   Profile |  

Lagmonster
PostPosted: 2011-02-19 08:02am 

Master Control Program

This was split from Frank Hipper's thread announcing the unfortunate death of his mother.

Lion, you are a despicable human being for pushing your pet agenda in a situation like that. If it were up to me, you would be banned from this community outright. And it may yet be up to me, so start considering penitence.
   Profile |  

Dalton
PostPosted: 2011-02-19 10:25am 

For Those About to Rock We Salute You

LionElJonson wrote:

This is someone mourning the loss of a loved one, and you have the AUDACITY to hijack it for your pet cause? This is beyond ghoulish: you are either a troll or severely fucked in the head.

You are no longer welcome here. Get the fuck out, you piece of shit.
   Profile |  

Serafina
PostPosted: 2011-02-19 10:39am 

Sith Acolyte

Since this has been HOSed, i hope it's okay to comment.

This nearly made me throw up. I'm not kidding - i was in the same situation as Frank a couple of years ago, and this is just repugnant. No, not the singularity-wank, but this:
Quote:
If you didn't, the pain you're feeling is noone's fault but your own.
WHAT THE FUCK?
Lion, you must be utterly incapable of human emotion. No one with even an ounce of empathy would even consider saying such a thing. Heck, even people without that would be intelligent enough to know that you do not say something like that.
   Profile |  

Sarevok
PostPosted: 2011-02-19 10:52am 

The Fearless One

I have intersected with Lionel before here and on SB where he used a different handle (nick33232 or something like that). For a while I did think he was a troll and then revised opinion to being a class A lunatic due to his insistence he can fund and build nuclear powered spaceships himself.

Crazy he might be. But I don't think he is being insensitive on purpose or even understands why he is upsetting people. He is just not smart enough to realize politeness is important no matter how important his message is. Before we all jump on him for his banishment I request he be given one polite explanation about why his way of communicating will never win him any friends. He is after all still a human being somewhere behind that screen name and in the remote chance he listens that would be some net good done by SDnet.
   Profile |  

Edi
PostPosted: 2011-02-19 11:10am 

Dragonlord

The point is moot. Mr. LionElJohnson has had a very swift and very final meeting with Mr. Ban Hammer, a loyal friend of Dalton's. Off to Parting Shots with this. This thread was split from here.
   Profile |  

Frank Hipper
PostPosted: 2011-02-21 07:00pm 

Overfiend of the Superego

Sorry to be posting after the fact in PS thread...but FOR FUCK'S SAKE.

Cryogenics?

Keep your nasty religion to yourself, cuntface.
   Profile |  

[ 10 posts ] 

It is currently 2014-10-26 01:09am (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])

Board index » Gallery » Parting Shots