StarDestroyer.Net BBS

Get your fill of sci-fi, science, and mockery of stupid people
Login   Register FAQ    Search

View unanswered posts | View active topics

It is currently 2014-09-22 10:14am (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])

Board index » Gallery » Parting Shots

Quote of the Week: "A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within." - Will Durant, American historian (1885-1981)

[marsh8472] Bye, asshole

Moderator: Moderators

[ 7 posts ] 
  Previous topic | Next topic 

marsh8472
PostPosted: 2010-03-01 06:58am 

Youngling

Quote:
Also, your vid has been reported to photobucket for containing copyrighted material owned by paramount in violation of their Terms of Service.

That's okay, I reported all your pictures at http://mmg.photobucket.com/albums/CaptainChewbacca for random reasons and your myspace crankygeologist account for pedophilia too. Maybe you'll learn something about being a reporting little bitch when the staff on those sites are done with you. Damn you're fat on top of dumb. Although I doubt it would be safe for you to be on top of anything.

Quote:
And that qualifies you to make weapons yield determinations based on empirical observations HOW? If you wanna argue about Data's memory capacity go right ahead, that's your area, but computer science doesn't make you an authority on a fictional field like time travel.

I've taken enough college calc based physics courses to do amateur calculations like that and a broad education in the other sciences. That's something the people on this forum undoubtedly don't have based on their moronic comments that would spit in the face of science.

Quote:
No, you were labeled a troll because you used A wall of ignorance, suicidal techniques, and trying to spread out a single debate over three or four threads.

Different debates among the same concept but different forms of technology being used along with different types of alien defenses. For example, the borg ramming technique is valid in the borg thread where it's not in the other two places.

Quote:
If you seriously want to continue, NAME the SITE and POST a LINK. I'm sure someone here would take you up that offer. Put up or shut up.

go to startrek.com's general discussion forum. These debates are there too and far less moderation and support for your site. I'm sure they could use a good laugh at your so called arguments.

Quote:
Apparently you haven't realised that time-travel is also an impossible to test theory real science, the only reason we are even discussing such an event is because of suspension of disbelief. While it is a staple of science fiction it doesn't mean its a truly provable or disprovable event.

Right, time travel was already proven true in the star trek universe since they can obviously do it. There's countless visuals and dialog that contradict this "many world" theory so I'm just going to demote it to the "many world" unsupported hypothesis. And I think I'll upgrade the "single world" theory to the "single world" LAW based on all the supporting evidence at that site debunk site.

Quote:
SancheztheWhaler
translation: SancheztheWhaler is projecting his star wars gay tendencies on others
   Profile |  

Thanas
PostPosted: 2010-03-01 11:57am 

Magister

After his latest stunt with Chewie I am all for reviving the horsemen.
   Profile |  

Edi
PostPosted: 2010-03-01 12:30pm 

Dragonlord

There's no need to revive the Horsemen, as that sort of stunts can get you instabanned. We wouldn't lose anything by throwing this motherfucker out and he might just get in the shit himself, since the authorities generally take a very dim view of false reports.
   Profile |  

Serafina
PostPosted: 2010-03-01 01:10pm 

Sith Acolyte

Wow...

Did you SERIOUSLY "report" (more like slander and lies, you dipshit) someone for a serious crime because someone ELSE reportet you for copyright infringement?

You know, i would like to keep this moron around for amusement - but such behaviour is pretty much intolerable. I seriously wish that more happens to him than just being banned from this board - such vile, disguisting morals deserve legal punishment.
   Profile |  

Lord Revan
PostPosted: 2010-03-01 01:24pm 

Emperor's Hand

Serafina wrote:
Wow...

Did you SERIOUSLY "report" (more like slander and lies, you dipshit) someone for a serious crime because someone ELSE reportet you for copyright infringement?

You know, i would like to keep this moron around for amusement - but such behaviour is pretty much intolerable. I seriously wish that more happens to him than just being banned from this board - such vile, disguisting morals deserve legal punishment.

tbh I think Marsh is very badly mentally ill, his obesssion on having trek win is just unhealthy

and btw Marsh you seem to think we think Wars is top level in the power scale, it's not even close it's low mid level at best, granted trek is even worse.
   Profile |  

Dalton
 Post subject: [marsh8472] Bye, asshole
PostPosted: 2010-03-01 01:28pm 

For Those About to Rock We Salute You

This single post was enough to bring the hammer down on marsh8472. Childish maneuvers such as the one marshy here pulled have very real and very serious consequences. Using the word "gay" in a derogatory manner was just the diarrhea icing on this shitty cake.
   Profile |  

Edi
PostPosted: 2011-03-31 07:50am 

Dragonlord

Sockpuppets darthy, darth_benson and tremors have been eradicated. This entry just wasn't updated to reflect that.
   Profile |  

[ 7 posts ] 

It is currently 2014-09-22 10:14am (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])

Board index » Gallery » Parting Shots