[sexyloser] Plagiarism

Only now, at the end, do you understand.

Moderator: Moderators

sexyloser
Redshirt

[sexyloser] Plagiarism

Post by sexyloser »

The major weakness in the US military's ability to rapidly deploy forces is a dependence on large, modern airfields. Most areas of the world have few suitable runways like Haiti. C-130's converted to seaplanes can operate from airfields, rivers, lakes, and oceans is the solution. The C-130 design already has high wings, and large modern seaplanes are currently in operation, like the Canadair CL-415 and Japanese Shinmaywa US-1A.

Lockheed-Martin developed a "floatplane" conversion kit that allows a C-130 Hercules to operate from water. Imagine a squadron of C-130s flying in tandem and landing on a river or off a coast, dumping out a line of 12 amphibious vehicles, and taking off without ever coming to a stop. Keep in mind that modern seaplanes have wheeled landing gear to operate from regular airbases as well. Current C-130s can operate from less than 0.0001% of our planet, while seaplanes can operate from 70%.

If we can develop this capability I feel there would be much less criticism about the slow U.S. and international response.
"No. I am Ganner. This threshold is mine. I claim it for my own. Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass." -Ganner Rhysode
phongn
Rebel Leader

Re: Breaking News: Haiti hit by a 7.0 quake

Post by phongn »

sexyloser wrote:The major weakness in the US military's ability to rapidly deploy forces is a dependence on large, modern airfields. Most areas of the world have few suitable runways like Haiti. C-130's converted to seaplanes can operate from airfields, rivers, lakes, and oceans is the solution. The C-130 design already has high wings, and large modern seaplanes are currently in operation, like the Canadair CL-415 and Japanese Shinmaywa US-1A.

Lockheed-Martin developed a "floatplane" conversion kit that allows a C-130 Hercules to operate from water. Imagine a squadron of C-130s flying in tandem and landing on a river or off a coast, dumping out a line of 12 amphibious vehicles, and taking off without ever coming to a stop. Keep in mind that modern seaplanes have wheeled landing gear to operate from regular airbases as well. Current C-130s can operate from less than 0.0001% of our planet, while seaplanes can operate from 70%.

If we can develop this capability I feel there would be much less criticism about the slow U.S. and international response.
1. You are plagiarizing g2mil.com.
2. That website has no idea what it's talking about, and clearly neither do you if you are posting lines from it verbatim.
Dalton
For Those About to Rock We Salute You
For Those About to Rock We Salute You

Re: [sexyloser] Banned for Plagiarism (PR4 major violation)

Post by Dalton »

The user "sexyloser" has been banned for a clear violation of PR4 for plagiarizing this website.

Kudos to Phong.
To Absent Friends
Dalton | Admin Smash | Knight of the Order of SDN

"y = mx + bro" - Surlethe
"You try THAT shit again, kid, and I will mod you. I will
mod you so hard, you'll wish I were Dalton." - Lagmonster

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.