[Dark lord Revan2007] Flame on!

Only now, at the end, do you understand.

Moderator: Moderators

Dark lord Revan2007
Redshirt

[Dark lord Revan2007] Flame on!

Post by Dark lord Revan2007 »

hmmm, i was thinking to myself, i dont know if this was made a topic, but if not i want to make it. what is the most dangerous aspect of a lightsaber. why does it take so long for a padawan to learn how to use one. like, if you think about it, a lightsaber is harmful not only to your enemy, but if you dont know how to use one, it's harmfull to you to.
RedImperator
Roosevelt Republican

Post by RedImperator »

Dark lord Revan2007 wrote:hmmm, i was thinking to myself, i dont know if this was made a topic, but if not i want to make it. what is the most dangerous aspect of a lightsaber. why does it take so long for a padawan to learn how to use one. like, if you think about it, a lightsaber is harmful not only to your enemy, but if you dont know how to use one, it's harmfull to you to.
I think it's the shift key, personally. It must be, as you are evidently terrified of capital letters.
Any city gets what it admires, will pay for, and, ultimately, deserves…We want and deserve tin-can architecture in a tinhorn culture. And we will probably be judged not by the monuments we build but by those we have destroyed.--Ada Louise Huxtable, "Farewell to Penn Station", New York Times editorial, 30 October 1963
X-Ray Blues
Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

Post by Spanky The Dolphin »

Dark lord Revan2007 wrote:hmmm, i was thinking to myself, i dont know if this was made a topic, but if not i want to make it. what is the most dangerous aspect of a lightsaber. why does it take so long for a padawan to learn how to use one. like, if you think about it, a lightsaber is harmful not only to your enemy, but if you dont know how to use one, it's harmfull to you to.
Huff paint much?
I believe in a sign of Zeta.

[BOTM|WG|JL|Mecha Maniacs|Pax Cybertronia|Veteran of the Psychic Wars|Eva Expert]

"And besides, who cares if a monster destroys Australia?"
Stofsk
Emperor's Hand

Post by Stofsk »

His point is sound, even if his spelling is not.
Dark lord Revan2007
Redshirt

Stofsk wrote:His point is sound, even if his spelling is not.
thankyou. i just dont like capital letters. i think the most dangerous thing about a lightsaber is that there is no counterweight. like a sword sword. cause like, a normal sword, obviously unless it's made of air, has a heavy metal blade whereas the blade of a saber is pure energy condensed into a swordlike beam. so, it's like finding a toy one and like, taking off the plastic beam and fighting like that. u gotta get used to handling one.
Dark lord Revan2007
Redshirt

Spanky The Dolphin wrote:
Huff paint much?
only at your house, i aint there for the job either
Stark
Emperor's Hand

Post by Stark »

Dark lord Revan2007 wrote:thankyou. i just dont like capital letters. i think the most dangerous thing about a lightsaber is that there is no counterweight. like a sword sword. cause like, a normal sword, obviously unless it's made of air, has a heavy metal blade whereas the blade of a saber is pure energy condensed into a swordlike beam. so, it's like finding a toy one and like, taking off the plastic beam and fighting like that. u gotta get used to handling one.
obviously you don't need to get used to handling an actual sword you they're not dangerous to the user at all its a special property of lightsabers and i just thought of it now even though it's both obvious and discussed to death and the reason why nobody in the movies uses them except jedi am i rite guyz
Dark lord Revan2007
Redshirt

whoa, didnt know this was a gang up man. that was just my oppinion.
Elheru Aran
Emperor's Hand

Post by Elheru Aran »

Dark lord Revan2007 wrote:whoa, didnt know this was a gang up man. that was just my oppinion.
'Gang up'? You need to get a thicker skin or you'll learn the true meaning of a 'gang up' around here.

Hint: It probably involves something very thick and your ass.

Enjoy that thought. ^_^
It's a strange world. Let's keep it that way.
Stark
Emperor's Hand

Post by Stark »

shucks howdy i'm just speculating here no need to get razzed am i rite lol it's a bit much to expect people to have watched the movies don't you think i'm rite guyz
Dark lord Revan2007
Redshirt

Elheru Aran wrote:
Dark lord Revan2007 wrote:whoa, didnt know this was a gang up man. that was just my oppinion.
'Gang up'? You need to get a thicker skin or you'll learn the true meaning of a 'gang up' around here.

Enjoy that thought. ^_^
jee, thanks "jeff"
Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

Post by Spanky The Dolphin »

Who the hell is Jeff? That makes as much sense as that job crack you made to me on the first page.

And really, would it kill you to put some damn effort into your posts. This isn't a damn chat log.
I believe in a sign of Zeta.

[BOTM|WG|JL|Mecha Maniacs|Pax Cybertronia|Veteran of the Psychic Wars|Eva Expert]

"And besides, who cares if a monster destroys Australia?"
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

Dark lord Revan2007 wrote:
Elheru Aran wrote:

Enjoy that thought. ^_^
jee, thanks "jeff"
YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT.
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
"Mostly Harmless Nutcase"
Dark lord Revan2007
Redshirt

oh really, who is jeff? i dont know, why dont you ask elheru aran? right. badgering on at me wont do anything, so i dont really take to being made fun of or being taunted.
Dark lord Revan2007
Redshirt

Spanky The Dolphin wrote:Who the hell is Jeff? That makes as much sense as that job crack you made to me on the first page.

And really, would it kill you to put some damn effort into your posts. This isn't a damn chat log.
and jeez, 17 posts and you already tell me to put some effort into this. i mean, i like this place, but sometimes i have a hint that some people take it way to seriously. but to make you happy, yes i will give, if i already havnt, some effort. OK?
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? See, I like capital letters. :roll:
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

Dark lord Revan2007 wrote:
Spanky The Dolphin wrote:Who the hell is Jeff? That makes as much sense as that job crack you made to me on the first page.

and jeez, 17 posts and you already tell me to put some effort into this. i mean, i like this place, but sometimes i have a hint that some people take it way to seriously. but to make you happy, yes i will give, if i already havnt, some effort. OK?
It's not about taking it to seriously, its about saying something of interest about the topic of the thread you are in. Not: Millenium Falcoln prototype= "ZOMG!! Padawans would kill themeselves with their lightsabers without training!"

And the rest of the civilized computer using world likes to use capitalization when they type, so jeez, maybe you should give it a try.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
Stark
Emperor's Hand

Post by Stark »

Dark lord Revan2007 wrote:oh really, who is jeff? i dont know, why dont you ask elheru aran? right. badgering on at me wont do anything, so i dont really take to being made fun of or being taunted.
If you don't write garbage in the manner of a illiterate child, maybe you won't be taunted.

See that banner up the top? The one that says 'Get your fill of sci-fi, science, and mockery of stupid people'? Yeah. Dumbass.
Dark lord Revan2007
Redshirt

u call me a dumbass? one, i wasnt mocking anything, two, i did start posting stuff untill someone decided to belittle my oppinion. god
Stark
Emperor's Hand

Post by Stark »

Christ, are you retarded?

a) yes, I called you a dumbass. Did you miss that?

b) I did not suggest you were mocking anything

c) mockery of stupid people is the nature of SDN as expressed by that banner I mentioned.

d) what the fuck does 'i did start posting stuff untill someone decided to belittle my oppinion' even MEAN.

PS, your post is another example of 'garbage in the manner of an illiterate child'.
Dark lord Revan2007
Redshirt

ok, you know what, i'm gonna be the mature one here and start this topic back up with the MF topic. so, if you wanna keep bickering, then go ahead, proves i'm the better man, if not, then use this topic for what it's meant to be. now theres wisdom right there. end fighting, continue with what should be said
Stark
Emperor's Hand

Post by Stark »

First POINT ) I'm curious if you have any idea how this board works.

Second POINT ) It doesn't help that you didn't actually say fuck all about the original topic. How to you expect to go back to it if you don't say anything beyond 'wah wah i am teh matures i am teh better man because i write like a retard and don't say anything of merit i am teh wise'.
Dark lord Revan2007
Redshirt

OMG. one, look at the first page, i wrote something there buddy. wait, you know what, F this, you are like the only one giving me shit. excuse me if my typing skills arnt perfect. i live by a modo, if i cant physically have it, why bother perfecting it. i cant physically go, "hey, i made this sentence with my bare hands." god damn. i thought i'd come on here to have a nice time, talk about star wars, but no, tight ass up here has to be count cunt the dark. sorry to everyone else, but goddamn, wtf is up with you stark?
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

He's a bit of the curmudgeon but he and the others have a point. Take a few minutes and make at least your sentences more legible.
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete