Anyone seen MIB2 yet? *spoilers*

SF: discuss futuristic sci-fi series, ideas, and crossovers.

Moderator: NecronLord

Steve
Emperor's Hand

Anyone seen MIB2 yet? *spoilers*

Post by Steve »

If so, what did you think of the opening sequence, with Serleena's ship popping planets a la Death Star?

Kinda fits with the comic book atmosphere of the MIB, considering that J's skull shouldn't have survived all the knocking it took in that early subway sequence.
”A Radical is a man with both feet planted firmly in the air.” – Franklin Delano Roosevelt

"No folly is more costly than the folly of intolerant idealism." - Sir Winston L. S. Churchill, Princips Britannia

American Conservatism is about the exercise of personal responsibility without state interference in the lives of the citizenry..... unless, of course, it involves using the bludgeon of state power to suppress things Conservatives do not like.

DONALD J. TRUMP IS A SEDITIOUS TRAITOR AND MUST BE IMPEACHED
VF5SS
Sith Devotee

Post by VF5SS »

I used to remember when popping planets was hard! Oh well, was a good movie. Even though the main villian was pretty stale.
プロジェクトゾハルとは何ですか?
ロボットが好き。
David
Moderator Emeritus

Post by David »

It was good, but not as good as the original ( as if any sequel ever is).
Howedar
Emperor's Thumb

Post by Howedar »

I concur. Good, but sometimes I wish they'd just leave well enough alone.
Howedar is no longer here. Need to talk to him? Talk to Pick.
SirNitram
Rest in Peace, Black Mage

Post by SirNitram »

It was silly. Not as good as the original, but silly enough to be worth the price of admission.

I thought the cartoon done in the beginning of my showing, Attack Of The Chub Chubs, was silly as hell. Especially when counting the cameos.
Manic Progressive: A liberal who violently swings from anger at politicos to despondency over them.

Out Of Context theatre: Ron Paul has repeatedly said he's not a racist. - Destructinator XIII on why Ron Paul isn't racist.

Shadowy Overlord - BMs/Black Mage Monkey - BOTM/Jetfire - Cybertron's Finest/General Miscreant/ASVS/Supermoderator Emeritus

Debator Classification: Trollhunter