Spaceship! Spaceship!! SPACESHIP!!!

SF: discuss futuristic sci-fi series, ideas, and crossovers.

Moderator: NecronLord

Fuzzy_Modem
BANNED

Spaceship! Spaceship!! SPACESHIP!!!

Post by Fuzzy_Modem »

I have a new website, http://www.spaceshipspaceshipspaceship.com showcasing my spaceship designs for Star Trek, Eve Online, Star Citizen, and others.

Please have a look, and let me know what you think, and if you find any broken links, misspelled words or formatting errors. Thanks!
PERMANENTLY BANNED after being convicted of child sexual abuse.
FaxModem1
Emperor's Hand

Re: Spaceship! Spaceship!! SPACESHIP!!!

Post by FaxModem1 »

You're the inspiration for the STO command cruisers? That's pretty awesome.

Also....

Fuzzy_Modem
BANNED

Post by Fuzzy_Modem »

FaxModem1 wrote:You're the inspiration for the STO command cruisers? That's pretty awesome.
Yeah, though I haven't gotten a chance to fly her around yet. It would have been nice of them to offer me some store credit so I could buy one :P

I'm also pretty excited to see her in the the 2016 Ships of the Line Calendar (which I made some real-world cash from) :D
Terralthra
Requiescat in Pace

Post by Terralthra »

I'd slow down the rotation on the splash images a bit. The images are complex. A few more seconds to absorb each one would be nice.
Fuzzy_Modem
BANNED

Post by Fuzzy_Modem »

Terralthra wrote:I'd slow down the rotation on the splash images a bit. The images are complex. A few more seconds to absorb each one would be nice.
Done, thanks! I also consolidated the three Enterprise slideshows into a single more selective one.
Iroscato
Jedi Council Member

Post by Iroscato »

Fuzzy_Modem wrote:
FaxModem1 wrote:You're the inspiration for the STO command cruisers? That's pretty awesome.
Yeah, though I haven't gotten a chance to fly her around yet. It would have been nice of them to offer me some store credit so I could buy one :P

I'm also pretty excited to see her in the the 2016 Ships of the Line Calendar (which I made some real-world cash from) :D
You jammy sod!
I have a Presidio class on STO which I fell in love with at first sight, you mean to tell me you're the man who helped design it?
My thanks to you Fuzzy, and well done :D
Yeah, I've always taken the subtext of the Birther movement to be, "The rules don't count here! This is different! HE'S BLACK! BLACK, I SAY! ARE YOU ALL BLIND!?

- Raw Shark

Destiny and fate are for those too weak to forge their own futures. Where we are 'supposed' to be is irrelevent.

- SirNitram (RIP)
Fuzzy_Modem
BANNED

Post by Fuzzy_Modem »

Chimaera wrote:
Fuzzy_Modem wrote:

You jammy sod!
I have a Presidio class on STO which I fell in love with at first sight, you mean to tell me you're the man who helped design it?
I wouldn't say I "helped". They just referenced my "Design the Next Enterprise" contest entry from 2011 (which CBS already owns the rights to from the contest.)
Fuzzy_Modem
BANNED

Post by Fuzzy_Modem »

Chimaera wrote:
Fuzzy_Modem wrote:

You jammy sod!
Very glad you like it though :) I think they implemented the upper decks and bridge area better than I did, but I like the clipper ship shape at back of my nacelle struts/neck more than their flat overhang.