Anyone else reading Exterminatus Now?

SF: discuss futuristic sci-fi series, ideas, and crossovers.

Moderator: NecronLord

madd0ct0r
Sith Acolyte

Anyone else reading Exterminatus Now?

Post by madd0ct0r »

"Aid, trade, green technology and peace." - Hans Rosling.
"Welcome to SDN, where we can't see the forest because walking into trees repeatedly feels good, bro." - Mr Coffee
Borgholio
Sith Acolyte

Re: Anyone else reading Exterminatus Now?

Post by Borgholio »

Yep, pretty entertaining read. Love the comedy side of the 40k-verse. The author is on vacation in Europe for a couple months so we're on hiatus. Which sucks...he left us with the motherfucking grand-daddy of cliffhangers. That bastard.
You will be assimilated...bunghole!
Purple
Sith Acolyte
Location: In a purple cube orbiting this planet. Hijacking satellites for an internet connection.

Post by Purple »

I used to read it. But than I had to pause for some reason and now I can't remember where I left off. I wish the writers had used a sane numbering system as opposed to dates.
It has become clear to me in the previous days that any attempts at reconciliation and explanation with the community here has failed. I have tried my best. I really have. I pored my heart out trying. But it was all for nothing.

You win. There, I have said it.

Now there is only one thing left to do. Let us see if I can sum up the strength needed to end things once and for all.
Ahriman238
Sith Marauder

Post by Ahriman238 »

I fell off it about a year ago. The last comic I can recall is when they "helped" a group of cultists fire up a knock-off stargate by suggesting they use an online translator to decipher the address. The joke naturally being that online translators are useless.
"Any plan which requires the direct intervention of any deity to work can be assumed to be a very poor one."- Newbiespud
madd0ct0r
Sith Acolyte

Post by madd0ct0r »

not useless, just not accurate enough to navigate interstellar distances :)
"Aid, trade, green technology and peace." - Hans Rosling.
"Welcome to SDN, where we can't see the forest because walking into trees repeatedly feels good, bro." - Mr Coffee