a few hands of tonk in kings landing

FAN: Discuss various fictional worlds that don't qualify for SF.

Moderator: Steve

The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

a few hands of tonk in kings landing

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

The Black Company looking for a "safe" place to hide after problems with thier former employer "The Lady" funny they should find a gateway to Westeroes just in time for a civil war, the company has all of the folks who are alive at the end of the first book, and arrive in kings landing around the time of Stark's execution with Rose in tow. For fun any undead inside Rose's field can be killed by normal weapons and will stay dead. (at least until white walkers or clerics can get to them when Rose is not present)

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Ahriman238
Sith Marauder

Re: a few hands of tonk in kings landing

Post by Ahriman238 »

They get a new, and equally evil master by deciding its better to sign on with the King where they come out than to try and fight their way out of the city. It goes without saying that they keep that as a backup plan. So they probably don't go anywhere or do much of anything until the Battle of Blackwater.

So they drink, and whore, and play tonk. Business as usual. Maybe Doc falls in love with Cersei, or do you think he's learned his lesson?
"Any plan which requires the direct intervention of any deity to work can be assumed to be a very poor one."- Newbiespud
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

hey it could be worse, what would that world's reaction be to the sky whales that love Rose from the early books....

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Imperial Overlord
Emperor's Hand

Post by Imperial Overlord »

The Company has lots of low cunning and three quite competent sorcerers on the payroll with no one like the Circle of Eighteen or the Taken to overshadow them. They have a serious ability to dish out the hurt.
The Excellent Prismatic Spray. For when you absolutely, positively must kill a motherfucker. Accept no substitutions. Contact a magician of the later Aeons for details. Some conditions may apply.