THE OotS Thread, Part V

FAN: Discuss various fictional worlds that don't qualify for SF.

Moderator: Steve

Rogue 9
Scrapping TIEs since 1997

Re: THE OotS Thread, Part V

Post by Rogue 9 »

Spoiler
No Xs in the eyes and she landed right next to a pair of paladins. Sunny will be fine. Bloodfeast, not so much.
It's Rogue, not Rouge!

HAB | KotL | VRWC/ELC/CDA | TRotR | The Anti-Confederate | Sluggite | Gamer | Blogger | Staff Reporter | Student | Musician
Solauren
Emperor's Hand

Post by Solauren »

Rogue 9 wrote: 2024-03-21 05:02pm ]
Spoiler
Hopefully, the Dragon will just cast a Charm or Dominate spell on Bloodfeast, so that when Sunny gets back, he'll have an Allosaurus ally. Otherwise, Belkar is about to Halfing Barbarian RAGE
I've been asked why I still follow a few of the people I know on Facebook with 'interesting political habits and view points'.

It's so when they comment on or approve of something, I know what pages to block/what not to vote for.
Crazedwraith
Emperor's Hand

Post by Crazedwraith »

1301 is up

Way to go V!
LadyTevar
White Mage
White Mage

Post by LadyTevar »

Crazedwraith wrote: 2024-04-10 10:00am 1301 is up

Way to go V!
Sometimes, V has just the right spell at just the right time. :)
Nitram, slightly high on cough syrup: Do you know you're beautiful?
Me: Nope, that's why I have you around to tell me.
Nitram: You -are- beautiful. Anyone tries to tell you otherwise kill them.

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" -- Leonard Nimoy, last Tweet
Solauren
Emperor's Hand

Post by Solauren »

Okay, that's GOT TO HURT
I've been asked why I still follow a few of the people I know on Facebook with 'interesting political habits and view points'.

It's so when they comment on or approve of something, I know what pages to block/what not to vote for.
LadyTevar
White Mage
White Mage

Post by LadyTevar »

Solauren wrote: 2024-04-10 07:43pm Okay, that's GOT TO HURT
Broken jaw at least, or should be. Critical roll for damage :)
Nitram, slightly high on cough syrup: Do you know you're beautiful?
Me: Nope, that's why I have you around to tell me.
Nitram: You -are- beautiful. Anyone tries to tell you otherwise kill them.

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" -- Leonard Nimoy, last Tweet
Ralin
Sith Marauder

Post by Ralin »

It also leaves Bloodfeast starting the round in a red dragon's jaws.
Solauren
Emperor's Hand

Post by Solauren »

Ralin wrote: 2024-04-11 11:39am It also leaves Bloodfeast starting the round in a red dragon's jaws.
You mean the red dragon with a now broken jaw, can't use it's breath weapon for a bit, that is about to topple backwards with an Allosaurus sitting on it's head and broken jaw?

I don't think Bloodfeast has a serious problem right now.

Belkar's pet-food budget, however, just took a rather serious hit....

Solauren
Emperor's Hand

Post by Solauren »

That's also why people used to polymorph dangerous critters, and then throw them at people.

I remember one NPC from 1e/2e, from the Forgotten Realms. She was the lover of the leader of the Flaming Fist Merc company in Baldur's Gate. She used to carry around at least one black pudding polymorphed/turned into a bidded earing. If she got in serious trouble, she'd toss the earing at them, and hit it with dispel magic. And since she was the one that transformed the pudding, well, the dispel always worked.....

Imagine carrying around a bunch of polymorphed slimes and oozes in a bag of holding to throw at people. (Just also have a bunch of burburs also ready, just in case...)

Or other monsters turned into stuff.
i.e Stuff that petrififes with their gaze or breath, and you're immune to that attack....
Dump the bag, and do a 'Greater Dispel Magic' burst on them.

Better then Pokeballs and Summoning Spells