Star Wars: Galaxy of Adventures

PSW: discuss Star Wars without "versus" arguments.

Moderator: Vympel

tezunegari
Jedi Knight

Star Wars: Galaxy of Adventures

Post by tezunegari »

The Original trailer/teaser:

It's going to be short videos like the "Forces of Destiny" videos retelling the iconic parts of the original story on Disney's Channel for Kids on Youtube if I understood it correctly...

The Ivan Ortega recut turning it into a classic anime style:
"Bring your thousands, I have my axe."
"Bring your cannons, I have my armor."
"Bring your mighty... I am my own champion."
Cue Unit-01 ramming half the Lance of Longinus down Adam's head and a bemused Gendo, "Wrong end, son."
Ikari Gendo, NGE Fanfiction "Standing Tall"
The Romulan Republic
Emperor's Hand

Re: Star Wars: Galaxy of Adventures

Post by The Romulan Republic »

Not a bad way to introduce a new generation to the OT, and give them context for the new material. Not a big fan of the anime-esque visual style though.
"I know its easy to be defeatist here because nothing has seemingly reigned Trump in so far. But I will say this: every asshole succeeds until finally, they don't. Again, 18 months before he resigned, Nixon had a sky-high approval rating of 67%. Harvey Weinstein was winning Oscars until one day, he definitely wasn't."-John Oliver

"The greatest enemy of a good plan is the dream of a perfect plan."-General Von Clauswitz, describing my opinion of Bernie or Busters and third partiers in a nutshell.

I SUPPORT A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE TO REMOVE TRUMP FROM OFFICE.
The Romulan Republic
Emperor's Hand

I'll add that we really need a series of shorts telling the story of Luke/Han/Leia between the trilogies.

Edit: Unless the Resistance show covers that.
"I know its easy to be defeatist here because nothing has seemingly reigned Trump in so far. But I will say this: every asshole succeeds until finally, they don't. Again, 18 months before he resigned, Nixon had a sky-high approval rating of 67%. Harvey Weinstein was winning Oscars until one day, he definitely wasn't."-John Oliver

"The greatest enemy of a good plan is the dream of a perfect plan."-General Von Clauswitz, describing my opinion of Bernie or Busters and third partiers in a nutshell.

houser2112
Padawan Learner

Post by houser2112 »

The Romulan Republic wrote: 2018-12-11 03:58am I'll add that we really need a series of shorts telling the story of Luke/Han/Leia between the trilogies.

Edit: Unless the Resistance show covers that.
Maybe a cameo here and there, but I wouldn't count on there being enough to satisfy the die hard fan.
The Romulan Republic
Emperor's Hand

One could argue that the definition of a die-hard Star Wars fan is that they're incapable of being satisfied, but yeah.