Sam Witwer voicing Darth Maul in season 4 ending

PSW: discuss Star Wars without "versus" arguments.

Moderator: Vympel

Ryag Han
Youngling

Sam Witwer voicing Darth Maul in season 4 ending

Post by Ryag Han »

I found this site with this behind the scene video. its really nice. season 4 looks to be coming to a really dramatic ending.
http://geek-news.mtv.com/2012/02/17/sta ... arth-maul/

his voice sounds really good as Maul. i just hope they don't screw up anything.

what's your opinion on that?
95% of people laugh at other people because they are different. Copy this into your profile if you are a part of the 5% that laughs at the other 95% because they're all the same

RAT-FLAIR
Ire
Youngling

Re: Sam Witwer voicing Darth Maul in season 4 ending

Post by Ire »

I wish I didn't have to wait so long for the next arc
Darksider
Sith Acolyte

Post by Darksider »

You know, With all the high-quality story arcs in season 4, I'm going to be sad to see this series go after next year. I hope they can keep up the good work for a strong finish.
And this is why you don't watch anything produced by Ronald D. Moore after he had his brain surgically removed and replaced with a bag of elephant semen.-Gramzamber, on why Caprica sucks
Iroscato
Jedi Council Member

Post by Iroscato »

Hmm! I may have to start watching Clone Wars, this looks very interesting. Where's a good starting point, is it worth watching the first 3 seasons, or should I just jump straight in with season 4?
Yeah, I've always taken the subtext of the Birther movement to be, "The rules don't count here! This is different! HE'S BLACK! BLACK, I SAY! ARE YOU ALL BLIND!?

- Raw Shark

Destiny and fate are for those too weak to forge their own futures. Where we are 'supposed' to be is irrelevent.

- SirNitram (RIP)
The Romulan Republic
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Romulan Republic »

Season Two is my favourite. Season one isn't on quite the same level, but it still has some fine episodes. Same with season three.
Darksider
Sith Acolyte

Post by Darksider »

Are you tripping balls or something? 2 is good, but 4 has delivered a slam dunk with nearly every episode yet.
And this is why you don't watch anything produced by Ronald D. Moore after he had his brain surgically removed and replaced with a bag of elephant semen.-Gramzamber, on why Caprica sucks
The Romulan Republic
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Romulan Republic »

I love the Mandalorian and Cad Bane stories from that season, among other reasons.
Vympel
Spetsnaz
Spetsnaz

Post by Vympel »

Darksider wrote:Are you tripping balls or something? 2 is good, but 4 has delivered a slam dunk with nearly every episode yet.
Well, except for the extremely weak opener. Season 3 = definitely the weakest season, because it was brought down by all those shitty Padme/Senate episodes.

POISON TEA ENDANGERS ORPHANS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1o-gDEdmCi0#t=0m12s
Like Legend of Galactic Heroes? Please contribute to http://gineipaedia.com/
Darksider
Sith Acolyte

Post by Darksider »

Vympel wrote:
Well, except for the extremely weak opener. Season 3 = definitely the weakest season, because it was brought down by all those shitty Padme/Senate episodes.

POISON TEA ENDANGERS ORPHANS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1o-gDEdmCi0#t=0m12s
I think they were trying to use the non war related episodes to show the toll that the war was taking on the rest of the galaxy, even the worlds that weren't actively fighting the battles. It's a novel idea that I think should be explored, but the execution was just stupid.
DudeGuyMan
Jedi Knight

Post by DudeGuyMan »

I read the article but didn't see any explanation, soooo...

Wasn't Darth Maul sort of hacked in two and dropped down a bottomless pit like ten years before the Clone Wars even began?
Stofsk
Emperor's Hand

Post by Stofsk »

DudeGuyMan wrote:I read the article but didn't see any explanation, soooo...

Wasn't Darth Maul sort of hacked in two and dropped down a bottomless pit like ten years before the Clone Wars even began?
Not according to the EU Image
Darksider
Sith Acolyte

Post by Darksider »

Actually I'm pretty sure the EU said he was dead too. Bringing him back for the Cartoon is a recent thing.

Have there ever been any EU stories where he survived?
Tiriol
Jedi Council Member

Post by Tiriol »

Darksider wrote:Actually I'm pretty sure the EU said he was dead too. Bringing him back for the Cartoon is a recent thing.

Have there ever been any EU stories where he survived?
There was an Infinity story where he confronted Obi-Wan on Tatooine and had gotten cybernetic legs (and probably cybernetic stomach due to Kenobi cutting it in half). And there was a god-awful comic where a bunch of dark side cultists cloned him or resurrected him to fight Vader for the greater glory of Palpatine or some other idiotic notion.
Confiteor Deo omnipotenti; beatae Mariae semper Virgini; beato Michaeli Archangelo; sanctis Apostolis, omnibus sanctis... Tibit Pater, quia peccavi nimis, cogitatione, verbo et opere, mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa! Kyrie Eleison!

The Imperial Senate (defunct) * Knights Astrum Clades * The Mess