good music service

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

dragon
Sith Marauder

good music service

Post by dragon »

OK I have a Samsung galaxy tab 2 and was wondering what a good legal music service is?

Any one have any suggestions?
"There are very few problems that cannot be solved by the suitable application of photon torpedoes
Iroscato
Jedi Council Member

Re: good music service

Post by Iroscato »

Spotify is free to use with some adverts. Premium is I believe £9.99 a month, though I'm not sure what that translates to in other countires. I also don't know how it works on tablets, but on phones with the free version you can only shuffle play songs from a particular artist rather than select individual ones. Still, on PC it works superbly and the adverts are only every few songs, so don't really annoy me personally.
Yeah, I've always taken the subtext of the Birther movement to be, "The rules don't count here! This is different! HE'S BLACK! BLACK, I SAY! ARE YOU ALL BLIND!?

- Raw Shark

Destiny and fate are for those too weak to forge their own futures. Where we are 'supposed' to be is irrelevent.

- SirNitram (RIP)
Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Re: good music service

Post by Mr Bean »

Having been a longtime Pandora user I can tell you switching to Spotify is a religious experience.

Try it out, it can be summed up as "All music ever (With the except of bands I don't know) with easy linking from bands you know to bands you don't. One of the great features of artist such is each band auto lists the top 5 songs they've done as well as a breakout of each album produced. With premium it's a simple matter of clicking and listening at will.

Plus premium lets you download for offline listening. And the computer-phone integration is excellent.

"A cult is a religion with no political power." -Tom Wolfe
Pardon me for sounding like a dick, but I'm playing the tiniest violin in the world right now-Dalton