The Worst of the Worst (and Best) (56k Die)

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

TheFeniX
Sith Marauder

The Worst of the Worst (and Best) (56k Die)

Post by TheFeniX »

So, I was trolling the forums during lunch looking at some old posts and I came across my comments on Two Worlds being terrible. It's been years, so I figured maybe I was being a bit harsh and decided to google "Two Worlds Dialog" and got the following in the first link:

It's so much worse than I remember, I spit soda all over my keyboard I was laughing so hard. Watch that video with a straight face, I dare you. It's like when we would try to come up with witty dialog in our DnD games at the age of 13. It comes off as really bad LOTR fanfiction.

Here's another oldie. Since I leveled Jedi Knight from the start, this scene really stood out for it's.... something:
Maybe Trekkies can use this to debunk "awesome Jedi reaction times" as you just kind of stand there while armed men run up and blast your droid.

I found out, Bioware has tried to fix it it... with mixed results:

I know there's a lot more out there, but I find this shit hilarious. I'm not really talking about glitches: but stuff a developer intentionally put into a game and said "looks good to me" that should have been axed the second it hit a monitor.
TheFeniX
Sith Marauder

Re: The Worst of the Worst (and Best) (56k Die)

Post by TheFeniX »

I haven't come this close to passing out from laughing for a long time.