Space Tycoon Roleplay

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

ChaserGrey
Jedi Knight

Re: Space Tycoon Roleplay

Post by ChaserGrey »

Oh, what the hell. I fail save vs. cool but time-consuming idea.

Hermes-Astrodyne Space Systems

Corporate headquarters in Boston, Massachusetts. Launch vehicle production and launch site at Cape Canaveral, Florida. Hermes-Astrodyne is dedicated to expanding humanity's reach into the Solar System, furthering space exploration, and hopefully making some money while we're at it. Our first offering is the "Balder" class of launch vehicle, designed to launch solar power satellites into geosynchronous orbit and available to other companies who wish to enter that business. Rates are negotiable but will be substantially discounted over the IASA.

Actions for Turn 3

Starting Budget: $24 Billion ($20 Billion base + $4 Billion delayed start)

Design: "Balder" class expendable booster, 40 tons to GEO. $10 Billion
Production Line Status: Line A configured for Balder booster, $5 Billion tooling costs.
Purchases: 1 Balder booster- $1.25 Billion. 1 Osiris Solar Power Satellite- $4.5 Billion

Launch Schedule: Launch commercially purchased Osiris SPS on first Balder booster, sell power on world grid.
Launch Costs: $0.2 Billion

Ending Balance: $3.05 Billion
Lt. Brown, Mr. Grey, and Comrade Syeriy on Let's Play BARIS
Rabid
Jedi Knight

Post by Rabid »

I fear the GM has abandoned the game...
Narkis
Padawan Learner

Post by Narkis »

Yeah, he was supposed to have said something about our contract bids 10 days ago.
ChaserGrey
Jedi Knight

Post by ChaserGrey »

Hmm. This is to cool to let die. Will folks give me the weekend to look this over, please?
Lt. Brown, Mr. Grey, and Comrade Syeriy on Let's Play BARIS