Bets on fate of Saddam

N&P: Discuss governments, nations, politics and recent related news here.

Moderators: Alyrium Denryle, Edi, K. A. Pital

Pu-239
Sith Marauder

Bets on fate of Saddam

Post by Pu-239 »

ah.....the path to happiness is revision of dreams and not fulfillment... -SWPIGWANG
Sufficient Googling is indistinguishable from knowledge -somebody
Anything worth the cost of a missile, which can be located on the battlefield, will be shot at with missiles. If the US military is involved, then things, which are not worth the cost if a missile will also be shot at with missiles. -Sea Skimmer

George Bush makes freedom sound like a giant robot that breaks down a lot. -Darth Raptor
Enforcer Talen
Warlock

Post by Enforcer Talen »

saddam should put 10 mil on him surviving 6 months.

the odds are long, but if he survives, he's rich!
This day is Fantastic!
Myers Briggs: ENTJ
Political Compass: -3/-6
DOOMer WoW
"I really hate it when the guy you were pegging as Mr. Worst Case starts saying, "Oh, I was wrong, it's going to be much worse." " - Adrian Laguna
Darth Fanboy
DUH! WINNING!

Post by Darth Fanboy »

It seems that Saddam was spoted being placed into an ambulance n 3/19, the first night of the bombing. Reports of panicked digging in the bunker's rubble after the attack.

If we find him, he's crippled, I wouldn't doubt though that the first American soldier than sees him plugs him and takes credit.
"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say that the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little."
-George Carlin (1937-2008)

"Have some of you Americans actually seen Football? Of course there are 0-0 draws but that doesn't make them any less exciting."
-Dr Roberts, with quite possibly the dumbest thing ever said in 10 years of SDNet.