Disturbing American plot to conquer and annex the world...

N&P: Discuss governments, nations, politics and recent related news here.

Moderators: Alyrium Denryle, Edi, K. A. Pital

Cosmic Average
Jedi Knight

Disturbing American plot to conquer and annex the world...

Post by Cosmic Average »

I told you so.

From the beginning I'd said America will attack Iraq. And all the talks about inspection for WMD were just so much smoke screen. Now it is obvious that America will indeed attack Iraq and soon. The reason why America will attack Iraq is not about Saddam Hussein killing his own people. It is not about Saddam Hussein endangering the neighbors of Iraq. The real reasons to attack Iraq are the Iraqi oil and the Iraqi geopolitical location.

The Americans want to control the Iraqi oil so that it could get a lot of profits to bolster the sagging American economy and to bolster the over-extended American dollar. With the control of the Iraqi oil, America could also influence the price of the oil as well as deny its availability to various countries such as China. America could deny the Iraqi oil to China thus hampering China's economic progress. In the long term, America still consider China its most dangerous enemy and so being able to hamper China's economic progress rank highs in America's must-do things.

I've said many times that America wish to control Iraq so that it could use it as a land base from which to attack Iran and Syria thus giving it control of the entire Middle-East from Turkey to Pakistan. From this strategic position, America could eventually launch an attack northward to divide Russia at the Ural Mountains thus giving America control of the eastern half of Russia. Once America controlled Siberia, it will have sole control to all the natural wealth of the Siberian treasure house in oil, gas, timber, gold, diamond, and many more valuable resources.

Given such an important agenda, there is no way that Bush will not attack Iraq. Iraq is just the beginning of a much large military campaign in the Middle-East. Therefore, the attack of Iraq must proceed. And so here it comes.

With the much larger American agenda in mind, there is no way that the Americans will soon leave Iraq. This is why it is now talking about installing a military governorship. The aim is obviously to install a puppet regime to allow America to loot the oil wealth and control the access of foreign countries to the Iraqi oil. Without an American occupying force, American cannot enforce its control over the oil. Because of this, America will not leave.

And since America is preparing to expand its control into the neighboring countries, it will even more not leave. The world has better get used to seeing America digging itself into Iraq and expanding outward to absorb all Middle-East. Those who think that America is just going into Iraq to remove Saddam Hussein and "liberate" Iraq is very naive. The turmoil in the region is just starting.

Be that as it may, I don't know how the rest of the world will respond. Will the French, the Germans, the Russians and the Chinese simply concede the entire Mid-East to America? Or will they take some kind of action to push America out of the region? All have much to lose if America entrenched itself in Iraq. But will they go so far as to challenge America economically and militarily? This is the interesting thing to see in the coming months and years.

There is much that these countries can do to slow down America's grip on the region. For example, help can be given to Iran to expand its nuclear program. Once Iran has succeeded to make a few nuclear bombs, America will not be as quick to attack it thus limiting its expansion into the Gulf region. The four nations of France, Germany, Russia, and China could also form an alliance to resist America's efforts into the Gulf region. The alliance could help to upgrade Iranian and Syrian military. The alliance could also form military alliance with Iran and Syria to come to their aid if attacked by America. While such an anti-American alliance is unthinkable even just a few months ago, it is now not only possible but probable.

The Europeans have traditionally been fearful of each other. The Russians fear the French and the Germans having been attacked by them in catastrophic wars. The French and the Germans also have been traditional enemies who fought many wars over the last two thousand years. But if the Russians, the French, and the Germans could lay aside their historic hostilities and distrust, they could form a formidable alliance backed up with advanced military and large economies. And if the three European allies could persuade other European countries to join them, they could be strong enough to stop the American expansion into the Mid-East if not to defeat America. And with the help of China, the alliance is assured of success to check the American expansion.

Even without fighting a military war, the new allies could increase their mutual trade at the expense of the Americans. They could shift their currency reserve from dollar to a basket of euro and yuan. With such a shift, the dollar's position of fiat currency for the world will seriously decline if not collapse. The American dollar will surely decline in value and the American standard of living will suffer thus making it much more difficult for America to spend so much on its military and so weakening it.

The allies could also help the Iraqi people by supplying them with arms to fight guerilla wars against the Americans. The Americans are having a relatively peaceful time in Afghanistan now because the Russians are co-operating by not giving any help to the Talibans or the Al Qaeda. If the relationship between the Americans and the Russians soured, then Russian military help will flow into Afghanistan to upgrade the weapons of the Northern Alliance to allow them to challenge the Americans. And if some kind of alliance can be worked out between the Northern Alliance and the Talibans, then the united Afghan coalition can turn against the Karzai American puppet regime. And with the Karzai puppet regime coming increasingly under hostile fire, the Americans will either have to join the battles and suffer casualties or abandon Afghanistan all together.

Therefore, the curtain is just rising. And the Iraqi war is just the overture to a long and bloody play. Freedom and democracy? Forget it.
http://lundian.com/forum/view.shtml?p=P ... &l=english

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Cosmic Average on 2003-03-21 07:48pm, edited 1 time in total.
Joe
Space Cowboy

Post by Joe »

It's an aaaaaaawfully slippery slope.

BoTM / JL / MM / HAB / VRWC / Horseman

I'm studying for the CPA exam. Have a nice summer, and if you're down just sit back and realize that Joe is off somewhere, doing much worse than you are.
theski
Sith Marauder

Post by theski »

Let me get this straight, this is a quote from another board and he is treating like its the fucking Magna Carta :roll:
Sudden power is apt to be insolent, sudden liberty saucy; that behaves best which has grown gradually.
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner
Location: Louisiana... or Dagobah. You know, where Yoda lives.

Post by Einhander Sn0m4n »

Thought Experiment: Let's assume this is true.

Tell me again, A One-World Gov ruled by America is bad, WHY?! :)
Image Image
RedImperator
Roosevelt Republican

Post by RedImperator »

Keep greasing that slippery slope, boys.
Any city gets what it admires, will pay for, and, ultimately, deserves…We want and deserve tin-can architecture in a tinhorn culture. And we will probably be judged not by the monuments we build but by those we have destroyed.--Ada Louise Huxtable, "Farewell to Penn Station", New York Times editorial, 30 October 1963
X-Ray Blues
RedImperator
Roosevelt Republican

Post by RedImperator »

Also, since we're conquering the world, I call dibs on Rio.
Any city gets what it admires, will pay for, and, ultimately, deserves…We want and deserve tin-can architecture in a tinhorn culture. And we will probably be judged not by the monuments we build but by those we have destroyed.--Ada Louise Huxtable, "Farewell to Penn Station", New York Times editorial, 30 October 1963
X-Ray Blues
Hamel
Sith Marauder

Post by Hamel »

Scotch will do that to ya
"Right now we can tell you a report was filed by the family of a 12 year old boy yesterday afternoon alleging Mr. Michael Jackson of criminal activity. A search warrant has been filed and that search is currently taking place. Mr. Jackson has not been charged with any crime. We cannot specifically address the content of the police report as it is confidential information at the present time, however, we can confirm that Mr. Jackson forced the boy to listen to the Howard Stern show and watch the movie Private Parts over and over again."
Montcalm
Emperor's Hand

Post by Montcalm »

Einhander Sn0m4n wrote:Thought Experiment: Let's assume this is true.

America will fall like Rome Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :lol: :twisted:
Jerry Orbach 1935 2004
Admiral Valdemar~You know you've fucked up when Wacky Races has more realistic looking vehicles than your own.
theski
Sith Marauder

Post by theski »

Alright Red you can have Rio I will be lord emperor of Jamacia..
Sudden power is apt to be insolent, sudden liberty saucy; that behaves best which has grown gradually.
Joe
Space Cowboy

Post by Joe »

I want to set myself up as God to a pygmy tribe. Because I'll be taller than them.

BoTM / JL / MM / HAB / VRWC / Horseman

I'm studying for the CPA exam. Have a nice summer, and if you're down just sit back and realize that Joe is off somewhere, doing much worse than you are.
Stormbringer
King of Democracy

Post by Stormbringer »

I'll take France. Get rid off all thehairy pitted femme-frogs and the French Riviara would probably be a really nice place.
Brother-Captain Gaius
Emperor's Hand

Post by Brother-Captain Gaius »

We've done this before, but what the hell, Andorra is mine, stay the hell away from it!
Agitated asshole | (Ex)40K Nut | Metalhead
The vision never dies; life's a never-ending wheel
1337 posts as of 16:34 GMT-7 June 2nd, 2003

"'He or she' is an agenderphobic microaggression, Sharon. You are a bigot." ― Randy Marsh
Enforcer Talen
Warlock

Post by Enforcer Talen »

heh, you sound like me. Ill work on it, and we can find out ^_^
This day is Fantastic!
Myers Briggs: ENTJ
Political Compass: -3/-6
DOOMer WoW
"I really hate it when the guy you were pegging as Mr. Worst Case starts saying, "Oh, I was wrong, it's going to be much worse." " - Adrian Laguna
Straha
Lord of the Spam

Post by Straha »

I call Monaco!
'After 9/11, it was "You're with us or your with the terrorists." Now its "You're with Straha or you support racism."' ' - The Romulan Republic

'You're a bully putting on an air of civility while saying that everything western and/or capitalistic must be bad, and a lot of other posters (loomer, Stas Bush, Gandalf) are also going along with it for their own personal reasons (Stas in particular is looking through rose colored glasses)' - Darth Yan
Montcalm
Emperor's Hand

Post by Montcalm »

And i will my homeland Canada i will also relieve you Americans of Alaska 8) :lol:
Jerry Orbach 1935 2004
Admiral Valdemar~You know you've fucked up when Wacky Races has more realistic looking vehicles than your own.
Tragic
Padawan Learner

Post by Tragic »

That has to be the stupiest thing I've read in awhile.
"The point of war isn't to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his" Gen. George Patton.
Tragic
Padawan Learner

Post by Tragic »

That has to be the stupiest thing I've read in awhile. And when those piss poor countries form an alliance. All formor colonies of Great Britian should form and alliance. Who you think would win? :twisted:
"The point of war isn't to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his" Gen. George Patton.
Andrew J.
Sith Marauder

Post by Andrew J. »

Ooh, ooh! I call Japan! :D
Don't hate; appreciate!

RIP Eddie.
Raptor 597
Sith Devotee

Post by Raptor 597 »

Those bastards discovered my plot! I call the world of very large parts of it!
Formerly the artist known as Captain Lennox

"To myself I am only a child playing on the beach, while vast oceans of truth lie undiscovered before me." - Sir Isaac Newton
Montcalm
Emperor's Hand

Post by Montcalm »

Captain Lennox wrote:Those bastards discovered my plot! I call the world of very large parts of it!
OK you can have the seas 8) :lol: :lol:
Jerry Orbach 1935 2004
Sea Skimmer
Yankee Capitalist Air Pirate

Post by Sea Skimmer »

I'm taking the PRC and all lands it claims, that includes Burma, Thailand, Indochina, the Koreas, Taiwan, Malaysia and parts of Russia, India, Nepal and several former Soviet states along with a few other things.
"This cult of special forces is as sensible as to form a Royal Corps of Tree Climbers and say that no soldier who does not wear its green hat with a bunch of oak leaves stuck in it should be expected to climb a tree"
— Field Marshal William Slim 1956
Raptor 597
Sith Devotee

Post by Raptor 597 »

Montcalm wrote:
Captain Lennox wrote:Those bastards discovered my plot! I call the world of very large parts of it!
OK you can have the seas 8) :lol: :lol:
All fear me! My waves of water eroding your lands and killer penguins! Anatrica and Argentina have been annexed today by penguins of doom.
Formerly the artist known as Captain Lennox

"To myself I am only a child playing on the beach, while vast oceans of truth lie undiscovered before me." - Sir Isaac Newton
fgalkin
Carvin' Marvin

Post by fgalkin »

Because you don't want the rule by the Moron Majority.

Have a very nice day.
-fgalkin
fgalkin
Carvin' Marvin

Post by fgalkin »

Because you don't want the rule by the Moron Majority.

Have a very nice day.
-fgalkin
phongn
Rebel Leader

Post by phongn »

Sea Skimmer wrote:I'm taking the PRC and all lands it claims, that includes Burma, Thailand, Indochina, the Koreas, Taiwan, Malaysia and parts of Russia, India, Nepal and several former Soviet states along with a few other things.
Leaving Vietnam for me?