I am high as a kite, ask my anything

If you're having trouble signing on or you just want to do some testing, go here. Also the place for all disposable threads.
Note: posts are auto-deleted daily.

Moderator: Moderators

Raw Shark
Stunt Driver / Babysitter

Re: I am high as a kite, ask my anything

Post by Raw Shark » 2019-03-09 09:43am

J wrote:
2019-03-09 12:33am
Ice cream in the middle of winter? That doesn't seem very well thought out...
She was dropping hints pretty hard. I'm autistic, not stupid. We had a lovely time and I enjoy her company tremendously.

"Do I really look like a guy with a plan? Y'know what I am? I'm a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it! Y'know, I just do things..." --The Joker

J
Kaye Elle Emenopey

Post by J » 2019-03-09 11:51am

InsaneTD wrote:
2019-03-09 06:20am
Best time for ice cream.
Well, you're in Australia, where winter is summer...
This post is a 100% natural organic product.
The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects

I'm not sure why people choose 'To Love is to Bury' as their wedding song...It's about a murder-suicide
- Margo Timmins

When it becomes serious, you have to lie
- Jean-Claude Juncker

U.P. Cinnabar
Sith Marauder

Post by U.P. Cinnabar » 2019-03-09 06:59pm

J wrote:
2019-03-09 11:51am
InsaneTD wrote:
Best time for ice cream.
I'm partial to fried ice cream myself. And, I'm in Georgia, where winter is always summer.
"Beware the Beast, Man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone amongst God's primates, he kills for sport, for lust, for greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him, drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of Death.."
—29th Scroll, 6th Verse of Ape Law
"Indelible in the hippocampus is the laughter. The uproarious laughter between the two, and their having fun at my expense.”
---Doctor Christine Blasey-Ford

Raw Shark

Post by Raw Shark » 2019-03-09 09:16pm

I'm currently in Massachusetts, where winter is winter, New Girl just hadn't had an ice cream sundae in a while and we both wanted to do something quiet that didn't involve drinking. We split one with two spoons, it was disgustingly cute and innocent.

"Do I really look like a guy with a plan? Y'know what I am? I'm a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it! Y'know, I just do things..." --The Joker

InsaneTD
Jedi Knight

Post by InsaneTD » 2019-03-09 09:26pm

J wrote:
2019-03-09 11:51am
InsaneTD wrote:
Best time for ice cream.
It can hit negative numbers here... Water can sometimes freeze... We've had slush... Yeah, I'll give for that.

U.P. Cinnabar
Sith Marauder

Post by U.P. Cinnabar » 2019-03-10 11:07am

Raw Shark wrote:
2019-03-09 09:16pm
I'm currently in Massachusetts, where winter is winter, New Girl just hadn't had an ice cream sundae in a while and we both wanted to do something quiet that didn't involve drinking. We split one with two spoons, it was disgustingly cute and innocent.
When did you move back to Masshole? Damn, Shark, you really need to stay in one place for a while. :lol:
"Beware the Beast, Man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone amongst God's primates, he kills for sport, for lust, for greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him, drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of Death.."
"Indelible in the hippocampus is the laughter. The uproarious laughter between the two, and their having fun at my expense.”

Raw Shark

Post by Raw Shark » 2019-03-10 05:47pm

U.P. Cinnabar wrote:
2019-03-10 11:07am
When did you move back to Masshole? Damn, Shark, you really need to stay in one place for a while. :lol:
Well, I did spend eighteen years in Denver, and will probably return there eventually. Might as well live life in the meantime, though. The climate still sucks in case anyone was wondering, but my family is mostly glad to see me, and I found a job and started dating again. I'm still applying for other jobs, also - I applied to a pot store among other things, now that it's newly legal here. Ideal applicants will have many years of experience in sales and with their product, they said. I managed to convey that mine happened to be at the same time in a convincing but deniable enough manner, judging by their swift response.

aerius
Charismatic Cult Leader

Post by aerius » 2019-03-12 11:24am

U.P. Cinnabar wrote:
2019-03-09 06:59pm
I'm partial to fried ice cream myself. And, I'm in Georgia, where winter is always summer.
The only thing I know about Georgia is that Kennesaw has a mandatory gun ownership law.
I went there for my cousin's wedding, her family totally broke the law.
aerius: I'll vote for you if you sleep with me. :)
Lusankya: Deal!
Say, do you want it to be a threesome with your wife? Or a foursome with your wife and sister-in-law? I'm up for either. :P

U.P. Cinnabar
Sith Marauder

Post by U.P. Cinnabar » 2019-03-12 12:53pm

aerius wrote:
2019-03-12 11:24am
U.P. Cinnabar wrote:
2019-03-09 06:59pm
The only thing I know about Georgia is that Kennesaw has a mandatory gun ownership law.
I went there for my cousin's wedding, her family totally broke the law.
Kennesaw is a bit backward. But, hey, at least they're not Rabun County.

aerius
Charismatic Cult Leader

Post by aerius » 2019-03-12 01:23pm

U.P. Cinnabar wrote:
2019-03-12 12:53pm
Kennesaw is a bit backward. But, hey, at least they're not Rabun County.
Who could've known that Ned Beatty squealing like a pig would be the best thing that ever happened for Rabun County?
Say, do you want it to be a threesome with your wife? Or a foursome with your wife and sister-in-law? I'm up for either. :P

muse
Jedi Council Member

Post by muse » 2019-03-13 04:56pm

In Canada, why is it legal to marry a cousin but not an adopted sibling?
ø¤ º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur.
(Whatever is said in Latin sounds profound.)

I like Celine Dion myself. Her ballads alone....they make me go all teary-eyed and shit.
- Havok

J
Kaye Elle Emenopey

Post by J » 2019-03-14 02:53pm

The Infidel wrote:
2019-03-05 10:19am
aerius wrote:
2019-03-05 12:28am
Do I look like a mathematician?
Ask Surlethe, he can hook you up with the transformation algorithms and shit to square the circle.
Where is he, by the way? I haven't seen him in a long time.
Surlethe does not exist.
The entity known as Surlethe is part of the Zaia collective.
The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects

I'm not sure why people choose 'To Love is to Bury' as their wedding song...It's about a murder-suicide
- Margo Timmins

- Jean-Claude Juncker

InsaneTD
Jedi Knight

Post by InsaneTD » 2019-03-14 09:43pm

muse wrote:
2019-03-13 04:56pm
Why not?

muse
Jedi Council Member

Post by muse » 2019-03-14 11:15pm

I have another question: how do you explain this?

ø¤ º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur.
(Whatever is said in Latin sounds profound.)

I like Celine Dion myself. Her ballads alone....they make me go all teary-eyed and shit.
- Havok

U.P. Cinnabar
Sith Marauder

Post by U.P. Cinnabar » 2019-03-15 01:59am

muse wrote:
2019-03-14 11:15pm

I don't know, and I'm not sure I want to.

Raw Shark

Post by Raw Shark » 2019-03-15 08:55am

InsaneTD wrote:
2019-03-14 09:43pm
muse wrote:
Why not?
What about a genetic sibling who was adopted into a different family legally? Could I marry her? This actually came up the other day in a conversation about hospital visitation rights.
muse wrote:
Simple: Anthony "Tony" Triceratops made a Rex's ransom when the glacier he was trapped in thawed and he went public, raking in mad loot for his appearances on daytime tv and the movie rights to his best-selling autobiography. Rising above the stigma that often follows the nouveau riche, as well as gracefully evading the pigeon hole of a mere novelty, he has navigated the halls of high society enough to develop a thoroughly cosmopilitan outlook far removed from the parochial values he was taught long ago in the nest. His newfound maturity and confidence has given him the courage to express his long-buried sexuality at last, and he has thrown restraint to the wind for the time being, reveling in his glory as the new darling of the size-queen four-way circuit. QED.

aerius
Charismatic Cult Leader

Post by aerius » 2019-03-15 08:55pm

muse wrote:
Quebec. Whenever there's something that doesn't make sense, it's usually because of the Frenchies.
muse wrote:
Drugs. Really good drugs. And lots of them.

aerius
Charismatic Cult Leader

Post by aerius » 2019-03-16 02:25am

U.P. Cinnabar wrote:
2019-03-15 01:59am
muse wrote:
I did some more research on google. I've been around and seen a lot of weird shit in my time, but I have to say this dude is way up there on the weird-o-meter. Also, how the fuck was he a finalist for the Hugo awards?

J
Kaye Elle Emenopey

Post by J » 2019-03-16 10:51pm

Raw Shark wrote:
2019-03-15 08:55am
What about a genetic sibling who was adopted into a different family legally? Could I marry her? This actually came up the other day in a conversation about hospital visitation rights.
Does anyone else know that you're related?

- Margo Timmins

- Jean-Claude Juncker

Raw Shark

Post by Raw Shark » 2019-03-16 11:06pm

J wrote:
2019-03-16 10:51pm
Raw Shark wrote:
Nobody who knows what we both look like. If there's no blood test, I presume we're all set...

U.P. Cinnabar
Sith Marauder

Post by U.P. Cinnabar » 2019-03-17 01:58am

aerius wrote:
2019-03-16 02:25am
U.P. Cinnabar wrote:
2019-03-15 01:59am
muse wrote:
I did some more research on google. I've been around and seen a lot of weird shit in my time, but I have to say this dude is way up there on the weird-o-meter. Also, how the fuck was he a finalist for the Hugo awards?

It's a little small, but, here goes:

Solauren
Emperor's Hand

Post by Solauren » 2019-03-17 05:44pm

Raw Shark wrote:
2019-03-16 11:06pm
J wrote:
2019-03-16 10:51pm
Raw Shark wrote:
Nobody who knows what we both look like. If there's no blood test, I presume we're all set...
Yeah, if no one knows you are related, and there is no blood test, you could marry her. Just, don't get caught afterwards!
\

Raw Shark

Post by Raw Shark » 2019-03-17 05:56pm

Solauren wrote:
2019-03-17 05:44pm
Yeah, if no one knows you are related, and there is no blood test, you could marry her. Just, don't get caught afterwards!
No potential harm, really - she physically can't have kids. Now to just wrap my head around living even further north... British Columbia is pretty temperate, right?

Solauren
Emperor's Hand

Post by Solauren » 2019-03-17 06:10pm

Not sure, never been further west then Orangeville (in Ontario).
\

aerius
Charismatic Cult Leader

Post by aerius » 2019-03-18 01:17pm

Raw Shark wrote:
2019-03-17 05:56pm
No potential harm, really - she physically can't have kids. Now to just wrap my head around living even further north... British Columbia is pretty temperate, right?
BC's pretty mild. They have rainforests out there, rainforests. I'm not even joking.