Wong's lies about my education

SWvST: the subject of the main site.

Moderator: Vympel

Terralthra
Requiescat in Pace

Post by Terralthra »

tjhairball wrote: Now chew on that. Think about your preconceptions for a minute, and mull over the fact that I am one of those folks who is talented in every academic field I try my hand in, and the fact that my credentials are, in fact, quite solid and exactly what I've told you they are.
tjhairball wrote:I will say I'm sorry that I didn't try the polite approach, but I always overact. It's why I never got far in theater. That, and my low tolerance for dishonesty, which is the only reason why I have made such a remarkable fuss following the lies and outright slander laid upon my person and my alma mater.
I guess not every field, if you failed at theatre.
Lord Poe
Sith Apprentice

Post by Lord Poe »

tjhairball wrote:And with that, I'm going to say this: Show's over, folks. Actor is retiring from the stage.
LOL!! Boy, did I call this one. Where is the debate where you prove Mike wrong? You didn't bring up one single subject regarding Starwars vs Trek where you would disagree with his coclusions based on the numbers and facts.

Christ; you're pathetic even for a troll!

"Brian, if I parked a supertanker in Central Park, painted it neon orange, and set it on fire, it would be less obvious than your stupidity." --RedImperator
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

Locking because retarded chibber can make another thread, but this was definitly one of the more recent longer winded departures.

Still saddened that a physics graduate, even with his pitiful credentials, still never corrected his whole insipid binding energy bit. Ah, well.
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete