StarDestroyer.Net BBS

Get your fill of sci-fi, science, and mockery of stupid people
Login   Register FAQ    Search

View unanswered posts | View active topics

It is currently 2014-10-25 07:56am (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])

Board index » Fiction » Science Fiction » Star Wars vs Star Trek

Quote of the Week: "A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within." - Will Durant, American historian (1885-1981)

Message to JMSpock

Moderator: Vympel

[ 25 posts ] 
  Previous topic | Next topic 

Lord Poe
 Post subject: Message to JMSpock
PostPosted: 2007-11-06 03:20am 

Sith Apprentice

Hey JMSpock, Wayne Poe here. Just how much Darkstar cock do you chug on a daily basis? You parrot his dumbass ramblings nearly word for word. Besides his cock, does he have his hand shoved up your ass, working you like the puppet you are?

First off, the Darkstar TGOD (which can be read here). As I've stated before, no one died in that story. But of course, Darkstar the perpetual victim likes to keep telling everyone otherwise, which is why I wrote the sequel.

The truth is, I could have easily wrote a Darkstar story where a homicidal killer chopped Darkstar's head off and sodomized his eye holes while reading the Star Trek Technical Manual, and it wouldn't have mattered. That is of course, if you could produce an individual with the legal name of "DarkStar" with a picture ID.

Now on the "Talifan" video. You well know that Dark Moose has been proven to be a liar and willfully made up events that do not occur in the video. I called that cocksucker on his bullshit, and wiped his face in it here. And finally, as you also well know (but hey, why not attempt blatantly false character assassination to those not in the know? Darkstar does it all the time.) I was not banned from starwars.com due to the "Talifan" video. I told DArk Moose to go fuck himself, and left on my own, the proof of which, is
here.

Thanks for reading!
   Profile |  

EnterpriseSovereign
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 2007-11-06 01:15pm 

Jedi Master

Can't wait to see his response to this :lol:
   Profile |  

DarthShady
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 2007-11-06 01:32pm 

Jedi Council Member

Quote:
The truth is, I could have easily wrote a Darkstar story where a homicidal killer chopped Darkstar's head off and sodomized his eye holes while reading the Star Trek Technical Manual

That is fucking brilliant! :lol:
   Profile |  

TC Pilot
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 2007-11-06 02:21pm 

Jedi Council Member

But wait, it gets better!

JMSpock wrote:
I do not, and I do not see any reason to take your word over his. My apologies, but it is your word against his, and there's not much you can say to convince me that he didn't provide an adequate description of one or more versions of the video.

I particularly don't see any reason to presume that you weren't banned when a moderator with the power to do so claims that you were. Saying that you quit doesn't change the fact that those with the power to declare you officially unwelcome appear to have done so.

In his blog post on Talifans, he refers to you as an "ex-poster" and talks about why Talifans get banned. The conclusion is fairly obvious.

See Poe? You're wrong because Darkstar says so.

:lol:
   Profile |  

Aratech
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 2007-11-06 02:23pm 

Jedi Knight

TC Pilot wrote:

JMSpock wrote:
I do not, and I do not see any reason to take your word over his. My apologies, but it is your word against his, and there's not much you can say to convince me that he didn't provide an adequate description of one or more versions of the video.

I particularly don't see any reason to presume that you weren't banned when a moderator with the power to do so claims that you were. Saying that you quit doesn't change the fact that those with the power to declare you officially unwelcome appear to have done so.

In his blog post on Talifans, he refers to you as an "ex-poster" and talks about why Talifans get banned. The conclusion is fairly obvious.

Well, as anyone watching the debate can see, Spock has gotten the practice of circular logic down to a freaking art form.
   Profile |  

Darth Servo
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 2007-11-06 03:53pm 

Emperor's Hand

TC Pilot wrote:

JMSpock wrote:

Even though Wayne has the webboard exchanges archived on his page about the matter while Darkstar has jack shit. Those tards are going to be 9/11 and Roswell conspiracy nuts any day now.
   Profile |  

Lord Poe
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 2007-11-06 04:42pm 

Sith Apprentice

Darth Servo wrote:
Even though Wayne has the webboard exchanges archived on his page about the matter while Darkstar has jack shit. Those tards are going to be 9/11 and Roswell conspiracy nuts any day now.

Amusingly, I just checked sw.com for my April 29, 2006 exit. They've deleted it!

Oh, but I am now demanding Darkstar or JMSpock post proof I was kicked off sw.com rather than telling sw.com to fuck off. If no such proof presents itself within one week, both parties shall be named lying cocksuckers for all time. Thus, Lord Poe decrees. My proof has already been posted, so similar proof will be needed; not "Well, I heard that..."

As for Talifan, the original remains on Youtube where it was uploaded on April 14, 2006, unchanged. THe Special Edition is unchanged from the version Moosetard saw as well.
   Profile |  

Darth Servo
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 2007-11-06 04:45pm 

Emperor's Hand

Lord Poe wrote:
If no such proof presents itself within one week, both parties shall be named lying cocksuckers for all time.

You mean they don't hold that designation already?
   Profile |  

Lord Poe
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 2007-11-06 04:47pm 

Sith Apprentice

Darth Servo wrote:
Lord Poe wrote:
If no such proof presents itself within one week, both parties shall be named lying cocksuckers for all time.

You mean they don't hold that designation already?

Yes, but Lord Poe will make it an official decree!
   Profile |  

Lord Poe
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 2007-11-06 07:25pm 

Sith Apprentice

=snicker= st.com has already edited my post there!
   Profile |  

Zablorg
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 2007-11-07 01:00am 

Jedi Council Member

Lord Poe wrote:

Oh goody! Can you quote it?
   Profile |  

Darth Servo
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 2007-11-07 02:48am 

Emperor's Hand

Lord Poe wrote:

Any and all swear words are automatically replaced with '#'s the moment you post. Even on preview post. Even if they're part of another word.

e.g. Assassination would become ######ination
   Profile |  

harbringer
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 2007-11-07 05:28am 

Padawan Learner

Seriously how can any one win any sort of argument without using intelligence and creativity. The fact that people have heard this crap (ie. anything devised by DS and his lunatic followers) before not just once but thousands of times - and that is only from the source - may mean we already have an answer. All anyone has to do is use anything they have seen in the shows (and im not even going to be a dick like DS and say well rodenberry you know that guy? well he said only his stuff is real star trek so all the voyager TNG is an alternate universe) and come up with a viable tactic after examining the strengths and weaknesses inherent to both sides.

I once posted a trek solution to a hostage crisis that actually did this in a way that was in keeping with the shows. It really isnt that hard - I dont like trek as it is stupid and is dishonest in the way it rapes the laws of the universe. This is why most people think it is unrealistic - they just invent a word or principal to solve the plot dilemma of the week.

Why I like star wars is the emphisis on PEOPLE solving problems yes they might be gifted but they are still people not just gimicks. Just as the biggest problems are also people, you know like real life............
   Profile |  

Lord Poe
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 2007-11-07 07:27am 

Sith Apprentice

Darth Servo wrote:
Lord Poe wrote:

Any and all swear words are automatically replaced with '#'s the moment you post. Even on preview post. Even if they're part of another word.

No, I mean my post there was an exact copy of he OP here. All references to cock chugging and head up the asss were deleted.
   Profile |  

Aratech
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 2007-11-07 08:04am 

Jedi Knight

Lord Poe wrote:
Darth Servo wrote:
Lord Poe wrote:

No, I mean my post there was an exact copy of he OP here. All references to cock chugging and head up the asss were deleted.

Are you planning to reply to his response?
   Profile |  

Lord Poe
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 2007-11-07 09:18am 

Sith Apprentice

Aratech wrote:
Are you planning to reply to his response?

Oh, all right! (Just posted)
   Profile |  

Alien-Carrot
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 2007-11-10 02:45am 

Youngling

Quote:

Ex-poster. I love how he assumed that because someone said ex, it means banned.

My uncle is an ex-cop, but that doesn't mean he was fired.

So far his entire sum of proof that you were banned doesnt stand up to logic at all.

Typical of a Trek-Tard.
   Profile |  

Zablorg
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 2007-11-10 03:35am 

Jedi Council Member

I want a linx!
   Profile |  

Aratech
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 2007-11-10 08:13am 

Jedi Knight

Zablorg wrote:
I want a linx!

Here ya go, Guvnor, near the bottom of the page.

This way to merciless beatdown
   Profile |  

Zablorg
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 2007-11-10 04:44pm 

Jedi Council Member

He's reminding me more and more of kent hovinds debating skills...
   Profile |  

Aratech
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 2007-11-10 08:28pm 

Jedi Knight

Zablorg wrote:
He's reminding me more and more of kent hovinds debating skills...

Who?
   Profile |  

Zablorg
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 2007-11-10 08:33pm 

Jedi Council Member

Profile |  

rhoenix
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 2007-11-11 02:38am 

Jedi Council Member

Zablorg wrote:

This is tangental to the topic at hand, but Zablorg, that video (or more accurately, that series of videos) is hilarious.

More to the point, it also demonstrates that someone with actual knowledge of the subject at hand can trounce someone who's become good at reaching up their colon for evidence.
   Profile |  

Big Phil
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 2007-11-12 01:59pm 

BANNED

I don't know what the point of posting on that site is - the stupidity is strong with that board.
   Profile |  

NecronLord
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 2007-11-12 03:21pm 

Harbinger of Doom

rhoenix wrote:
This is tangental to the topic at hand, but Zablorg, that video (or more accurately, that series of videos) is hilarious.

More to the point, it also demonstrates that someone with actual knowledge of the subject at hand can trounce someone who's become good at reaching up their colon for evidence.

The sad thing is... They're utterly convinced that if they can get Evolution in its current form disproven, scientists will just have to say 'humm, must be god' :roll:
   Profile |  

[ 25 posts ] 

It is currently 2014-10-25 07:56am (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])

Board index » Fiction » Science Fiction » Star Wars vs Star Trek