Message to JMSpock

SWvST: the subject of the main site.

Moderator: Vympel

User avatar
Lord Poe
Sith Apprentice
Posts: 6988
Joined: 2002-07-14 03:15am
Location: Callyfornia
Contact:

Message to JMSpock

Postby Lord Poe » 2007-11-06 02:20am

Hey JMSpock, Wayne Poe here. Just how much Darkstar cock do you chug on a daily basis? You parrot his dumbass ramblings nearly word for word. Besides his cock, does he have his hand shoved up your ass, working you like the puppet you are?

First off, the Darkstar TGOD (which can be read here). As I've stated before, no one died in that story. But of course, Darkstar the perpetual victim likes to keep telling everyone otherwise, which is why I wrote the sequel.

The truth is, I could have easily wrote a Darkstar story where a homicidal killer chopped Darkstar's head off and sodomized his eye holes while reading the Star Trek Technical Manual, and it wouldn't have mattered. That is of course, if you could produce an individual with the legal name of "DarkStar" with a picture ID.

Now on the "Talifan" video. You well know that Dark Moose has been proven to be a liar and willfully made up events that do not occur in the video. I called that cocksucker on his bullshit, and wiped his face in it here. And finally, as you also well know (but hey, why not attempt blatantly false character assassination to those not in the know? Darkstar does it all the time.) I was not banned from starwars.com due to the "Talifan" video. I told DArk Moose to go fuck himself, and left on my own, the proof of which, is
here.

Thanks for reading!
Image

"Brian, if I parked a supertanker in Central Park, painted it neon orange, and set it on fire, it would be less obvious than your stupidity." --RedImperator

User avatar
EnterpriseSovereign
Jedi Master
Posts: 1339
Joined: 2006-05-12 12:19pm
Location: High orbit

Postby EnterpriseSovereign » 2007-11-06 12:15pm

Can't wait to see his response to this :lol:
It's no use debating a moron; they drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Your claim of using a scientific equation is laughable when all you have done is butcher science to the point it makes 'The Core' look like a fucking documentary. Just because you have the attention span of a fruit fly doesn't mean the rest of us are so encumbered.

"As you know science is not fact"- HuskerJay
"The Delta Fyler [sic] isn't even a shuttle craft" -HuskerJay69
"The Dominion War wasn't really all that bad"- Admiral Mercury

User avatar
DarthShady
Jedi Council Member
Posts: 1872
Joined: 2007-09-15 10:46am
Location: Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Contact:

Postby DarthShady » 2007-11-06 12:32pm

The truth is, I could have easily wrote a Darkstar story where a homicidal killer chopped Darkstar's head off and sodomized his eye holes while reading the Star Trek Technical Manual


That is fucking brilliant! :lol:

User avatar
TC Pilot
Jedi Council Member
Posts: 1648
Joined: 2007-04-28 01:46am

Postby TC Pilot » 2007-11-06 01:21pm

But wait, it gets better!

JMSpock wrote:I do not, and I do not see any reason to take your word over his. My apologies, but it is your word against his, and there's not much you can say to convince me that he didn't provide an adequate description of one or more versions of the video.

I particularly don't see any reason to presume that you weren't banned when a moderator with the power to do so claims that you were. Saying that you quit doesn't change the fact that those with the power to declare you officially unwelcome appear to have done so.

In his blog post on Talifans, he refers to you as an "ex-poster" and talks about why Talifans get banned. The conclusion is fairly obvious.


See Poe? You're wrong because Darkstar says so.

:lol:
"He may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot, but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot."

"Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero."

User avatar
Aratech
Jedi Knight
Posts: 627
Joined: 2006-11-04 04:11pm
Location: Right behind you

Postby Aratech » 2007-11-06 01:23pm

TC Pilot wrote:But wait, it gets better!

JMSpock wrote:I do not, and I do not see any reason to take your word over his. My apologies, but it is your word against his, and there's not much you can say to convince me that he didn't provide an adequate description of one or more versions of the video.

I particularly don't see any reason to presume that you weren't banned when a moderator with the power to do so claims that you were. Saying that you quit doesn't change the fact that those with the power to declare you officially unwelcome appear to have done so.

In his blog post on Talifans, he refers to you as an "ex-poster" and talks about why Talifans get banned. The conclusion is fairly obvious.


See Poe? You're wrong because Darkstar says so.

:lol:


Well, as anyone watching the debate can see, Spock has gotten the practice of circular logic down to a freaking art form.
"Impossible! Lasers can't even harm out deflector dish! Clearly these foes are masters of illusion!' 'But sir, my console says we-' 'MASTERS OF ILLUSION! - General Schatten

User avatar
Darth Servo
Emperor's Hand
Posts: 8805
Joined: 2002-10-10 06:12pm
Location: Satellite of Love

Postby Darth Servo » 2007-11-06 02:53pm

TC Pilot wrote:But wait, it gets better!

JMSpock wrote:I do not, and I do not see any reason to take your word over his. My apologies, but it is your word against his, and there's not much you can say to convince me that he didn't provide an adequate description of one or more versions of the video.

I particularly don't see any reason to presume that you weren't banned when a moderator with the power to do so claims that you were. Saying that you quit doesn't change the fact that those with the power to declare you officially unwelcome appear to have done so.

In his blog post on Talifans, he refers to you as an "ex-poster" and talks about why Talifans get banned. The conclusion is fairly obvious.


See Poe? You're wrong because Darkstar says so.

:lol:

Even though Wayne has the webboard exchanges archived on his page about the matter while Darkstar has jack shit. Those tards are going to be 9/11 and Roswell conspiracy nuts any day now.
"everytime a person is born the Earth weighs just a little more."--DMJ on StarTrek.com
"You see now you are using your thinking and that is not a good thing!" DMJay on StarTrek.com

"Watching Sarli argue with Vympel, Stas, Schatten and the others is as bizarre as the idea of the 40-year-old Virgin telling Hugh Hefner that Hef knows nothing about pussy, and that he is the expert."--Elfdart

User avatar
Lord Poe
Sith Apprentice
Posts: 6988
Joined: 2002-07-14 03:15am
Location: Callyfornia
Contact:

Postby Lord Poe » 2007-11-06 03:42pm

Darth Servo wrote:Even though Wayne has the webboard exchanges archived on his page about the matter while Darkstar has jack shit. Those tards are going to be 9/11 and Roswell conspiracy nuts any day now.


Amusingly, I just checked sw.com for my April 29, 2006 exit. They've deleted it!

Oh, but I am now demanding Darkstar or JMSpock post proof I was kicked off sw.com rather than telling sw.com to fuck off. If no such proof presents itself within one week, both parties shall be named lying cocksuckers for all time. Thus, Lord Poe decrees. My proof has already been posted, so similar proof will be needed; not "Well, I heard that..."

As for Talifan, the original remains on Youtube where it was uploaded on April 14, 2006, unchanged. THe Special Edition is unchanged from the version Moosetard saw as well.
Image



"Brian, if I parked a supertanker in Central Park, painted it neon orange, and set it on fire, it would be less obvious than your stupidity." --RedImperator

User avatar
Darth Servo
Emperor's Hand
Posts: 8805
Joined: 2002-10-10 06:12pm
Location: Satellite of Love

Postby Darth Servo » 2007-11-06 03:45pm

Lord Poe wrote:If no such proof presents itself within one week, both parties shall be named lying cocksuckers for all time.

You mean they don't hold that designation already?
"everytime a person is born the Earth weighs just a little more."--DMJ on StarTrek.com

"You see now you are using your thinking and that is not a good thing!" DMJay on StarTrek.com



"Watching Sarli argue with Vympel, Stas, Schatten and the others is as bizarre as the idea of the 40-year-old Virgin telling Hugh Hefner that Hef knows nothing about pussy, and that he is the expert."--Elfdart

User avatar
Lord Poe
Sith Apprentice
Posts: 6988
Joined: 2002-07-14 03:15am
Location: Callyfornia
Contact:

Postby Lord Poe » 2007-11-06 03:47pm

Darth Servo wrote:
Lord Poe wrote:If no such proof presents itself within one week, both parties shall be named lying cocksuckers for all time.

You mean they don't hold that designation already?


Yes, but Lord Poe will make it an official decree!
Image



"Brian, if I parked a supertanker in Central Park, painted it neon orange, and set it on fire, it would be less obvious than your stupidity." --RedImperator

User avatar
Lord Poe
Sith Apprentice
Posts: 6988
Joined: 2002-07-14 03:15am
Location: Callyfornia
Contact:

Postby Lord Poe » 2007-11-06 06:25pm

=snicker= st.com has already edited my post there!
Image



"Brian, if I parked a supertanker in Central Park, painted it neon orange, and set it on fire, it would be less obvious than your stupidity." --RedImperator

User avatar
Zablorg
Jedi Council Member
Posts: 1864
Joined: 2007-09-27 05:16am

Postby Zablorg » 2007-11-07 12:00am

Lord Poe wrote:=snicker= st.com has already edited my post there!


Oh goody! Can you quote it?
Jupiter Oak Evolution!

User avatar
Darth Servo
Emperor's Hand
Posts: 8805
Joined: 2002-10-10 06:12pm
Location: Satellite of Love

Postby Darth Servo » 2007-11-07 01:48am

Lord Poe wrote:=snicker= st.com has already edited my post there!

Any and all swear words are automatically replaced with '#'s the moment you post. Even on preview post. Even if they're part of another word.

e.g. Assassination would become ######ination
"everytime a person is born the Earth weighs just a little more."--DMJ on StarTrek.com

"You see now you are using your thinking and that is not a good thing!" DMJay on StarTrek.com



"Watching Sarli argue with Vympel, Stas, Schatten and the others is as bizarre as the idea of the 40-year-old Virgin telling Hugh Hefner that Hef knows nothing about pussy, and that he is the expert."--Elfdart

User avatar
harbringer
Padawan Learner
Posts: 479
Joined: 2003-12-01 09:02am
Location: Outreach - Lyran Alliance
Contact:

Postby harbringer » 2007-11-07 04:28am

Seriously how can any one win any sort of argument without using intelligence and creativity. The fact that people have heard this crap (ie. anything devised by DS and his lunatic followers) before not just once but thousands of times - and that is only from the source - may mean we already have an answer. All anyone has to do is use anything they have seen in the shows (and im not even going to be a dick like DS and say well rodenberry you know that guy? well he said only his stuff is real star trek so all the voyager TNG is an alternate universe) and come up with a viable tactic after examining the strengths and weaknesses inherent to both sides.

I once posted a trek solution to a hostage crisis that actually did this in a way that was in keeping with the shows. It really isnt that hard - I dont like trek as it is stupid and is dishonest in the way it rapes the laws of the universe. This is why most people think it is unrealistic - they just invent a word or principal to solve the plot dilemma of the week.

Why I like star wars is the emphisis on PEOPLE solving problems yes they might be gifted but they are still people not just gimicks. Just as the biggest problems are also people, you know like real life............
"Depending on who you talk to, a mercenary can be anything from a savior to the scum of the universe. On the Wolf's Dragoons world of Outreach, the Mercenary's Star, we know what a merc really is - a business man." - Wolf's Dragoons, Outreach (Merc World mag. 3056)

User avatar
Lord Poe
Sith Apprentice
Posts: 6988
Joined: 2002-07-14 03:15am
Location: Callyfornia
Contact:

Postby Lord Poe » 2007-11-07 06:27am

Darth Servo wrote:
Lord Poe wrote:=snicker= st.com has already edited my post there!

Any and all swear words are automatically replaced with '#'s the moment you post. Even on preview post. Even if they're part of another word.

e.g. Assassination would become ######ination


No, I mean my post there was an exact copy of he OP here. All references to cock chugging and head up the asss were deleted.
Image



"Brian, if I parked a supertanker in Central Park, painted it neon orange, and set it on fire, it would be less obvious than your stupidity." --RedImperator

User avatar
Aratech
Jedi Knight
Posts: 627
Joined: 2006-11-04 04:11pm
Location: Right behind you

Postby Aratech » 2007-11-07 07:04am

Lord Poe wrote:
Darth Servo wrote:
Lord Poe wrote:=snicker= st.com has already edited my post there!

Any and all swear words are automatically replaced with '#'s the moment you post. Even on preview post. Even if they're part of another word.

e.g. Assassination would become ######ination


No, I mean my post there was an exact copy of he OP here. All references to cock chugging and head up the asss were deleted.


Are you planning to reply to his response?
"Impossible! Lasers can't even harm out deflector dish! Clearly these foes are masters of illusion!' 'But sir, my console says we-' 'MASTERS OF ILLUSION! - General Schatten

User avatar
Lord Poe
Sith Apprentice
Posts: 6988
Joined: 2002-07-14 03:15am
Location: Callyfornia
Contact:

Postby Lord Poe » 2007-11-07 08:18am

Aratech wrote:Are you planning to reply to his response?


Oh, all right! (Just posted)
Image



"Brian, if I parked a supertanker in Central Park, painted it neon orange, and set it on fire, it would be less obvious than your stupidity." --RedImperator

User avatar
Alien-Carrot
Youngling
Posts: 138
Joined: 2007-07-12 09:11pm
Location: A Garden on Uranus

Postby Alien-Carrot » 2007-11-10 01:45am

In his blog post on Talifans, he refers to you as an "ex-poster" and talks about why Talifans get banned. The conclusion is fairly obvious.


Ex-poster. I love how he assumed that because someone said ex, it means banned.

My uncle is an ex-cop, but that doesn't mean he was fired.

So far his entire sum of proof that you were banned doesnt stand up to logic at all.

Typical of a Trek-Tard.
2.2E32 joules of planet shattering kaboom

User avatar
Zablorg
Jedi Council Member
Posts: 1864
Joined: 2007-09-27 05:16am

Postby Zablorg » 2007-11-10 02:35am

I want a linx!
Jupiter Oak Evolution!

User avatar
Aratech
Jedi Knight
Posts: 627
Joined: 2006-11-04 04:11pm
Location: Right behind you

Postby Aratech » 2007-11-10 07:13am

Zablorg wrote:I want a linx!


Here ya go, Guvnor, near the bottom of the page.

This way to merciless beatdown
"Impossible! Lasers can't even harm out deflector dish! Clearly these foes are masters of illusion!' 'But sir, my console says we-' 'MASTERS OF ILLUSION! - General Schatten

User avatar
Zablorg
Jedi Council Member
Posts: 1864
Joined: 2007-09-27 05:16am

Postby Zablorg » 2007-11-10 03:44pm

He's reminding me more and more of kent hovinds debating skills...
Jupiter Oak Evolution!

User avatar
Aratech
Jedi Knight
Posts: 627
Joined: 2006-11-04 04:11pm
Location: Right behind you

Postby Aratech » 2007-11-10 07:28pm

Zablorg wrote:He's reminding me more and more of kent hovinds debating skills...


Who?
"Impossible! Lasers can't even harm out deflector dish! Clearly these foes are masters of illusion!' 'But sir, my console says we-' 'MASTERS OF ILLUSION! - General Schatten

User avatar
Zablorg
Jedi Council Member
Posts: 1864
Joined: 2007-09-27 05:16am

Postby Zablorg » 2007-11-10 07:33pm

Jupiter Oak Evolution!

rhoenix
Jedi Council Member
Posts: 1910
Joined: 2006-04-22 07:52pm

Postby rhoenix » 2007-11-11 01:38am

Zablorg wrote:A retarded fundie.

Am I the only one who sees the similarity?


This is tangental to the topic at hand, but Zablorg, that video (or more accurately, that series of videos) is hilarious.

More to the point, it also demonstrates that someone with actual knowledge of the subject at hand can trounce someone who's become good at reaching up their colon for evidence.

User avatar
Big Phil
BANNED
Posts: 4555
Joined: 2004-10-15 02:18pm

Postby Big Phil » 2007-11-12 12:59pm

I don't know what the point of posting on that site is - the stupidity is strong with that board.
In Brazil they say that Pele was the best, but Garrincha was better

User avatar
NecronLord
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom
Posts: 26376
Joined: 2002-07-07 06:30am
Location: The Lost City

Postby NecronLord » 2007-11-12 02:21pm

rhoenix wrote:This is tangental to the topic at hand, but Zablorg, that video (or more accurately, that series of videos) is hilarious.

More to the point, it also demonstrates that someone with actual knowledge of the subject at hand can trounce someone who's become good at reaching up their colon for evidence.


The sad thing is... They're utterly convinced that if they can get Evolution in its current form disproven, scientists will just have to say 'humm, must be god' :roll:
Superior Moderator - BotM - HAB [Drill Instructor]-Writer- Stardestroyer.net's resident Star-God.
"We believe in the systematic understanding of the physical world through observation and experimentation, argument and debate and most of all freedom of will." ~ Stargate: The Ark of Truth


Return to “Star Wars vs Star Trek”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests