Funny thing about Nemesis comerical

PST: discuss Star Trek without "versus" arguments.

Moderator: Vympel

Raptor 597
Sith Devotee

Funny thing about Nemesis comerical

Post by Raptor 597 »

"As good as Star Wars" Which leads us too believe the quality of Star Trek is obviously below tha of Star Wars and Paramount admit it. :lol:
Formerly the artist known as Captain Lennox

"To myself I am only a child playing on the beach, while vast oceans of truth lie undiscovered before me." - Sir Isaac Newton
Master of Ossus
Darkest Knight

Re: Funny thing about Nemesis comerical

Post by Master of Ossus »

Captain Lennox wrote:"As good as Star Wars" Which leads us too believe the quality of Star Trek is obviously below tha of Star Wars and Paramount admit it. :lol:
Which commercial is this?
"Sometimes I think you WANT us to fail." "Shut up, just shut up!" -Two Guys from Kabul

Latinum Star Recipient; Hacker's Cross Award Winner

"one soler flar can vapririze the planit or malt the nickl in lass than millasacit" -Bagara1000

"Happiness is just a Flaming Moe away."
Raptor 597
Sith Devotee

Post by Raptor 597 »

Master of Ossus wrote:
Captain Lennox wrote:"As good as Star Wars" Which leads us too believe the quality of Star Trek is obviously below tha of Star Wars and Paramount admit it. :lol:
I saw it on Thursday night during the Conan O'Brien show. It was talking about reviews, never saw it before probably see it in a few days too push the Movie.
Formerly the artist known as Captain Lennox

"To myself I am only a child playing on the beach, while vast oceans of truth lie undiscovered before me." - Sir Isaac Newton
neoolong
Dead Sexy 'Shroom

Post by neoolong »

Captain Lennox wrote:
Master of Ossus wrote:
I saw it on Thursday night during the Conan O'Brien show. It was talking about reviews, never saw it before probably see it in a few days too push the Movie.
Bah, it's probably some guy that works at Paramount said that and it made it into the commercial. Probably works at some Paramount news affiliate.
Member of the BotM. @( !.! )@