OTOS City on the Edge of Forever

PST: discuss Star Trek without "versus" arguments.

Moderator: Vympel

Ahriman238
Sith Marauder

OTOS City on the Edge of Forever

Post by Ahriman238 »

I've never actually seen the episode, though I've heard it called the best in all of Trek.

Watch Here.

He has a Coda on the same page.
"Any plan which requires the direct intervention of any deity to work can be assumed to be a very poor one."- Newbiespud
Crazedwraith
Emperor's Hand

Re: OTOS City on the Edge of Forever

Post by Crazedwraith »

Wow. That's a pretty shit review. I was completely surprised when he gave it then ten out of ten, can't remember him saying a good thing about it in his recap.

I suppose that's cos he was saving the serious stuff for the follow up video. Which was more about Harlan Ellison that anything else.
amigocabal
Jedi Knight

Re: OTOS City on the Edge of Forever

Post by amigocabal »

Crazedwraith wrote:Wow. That's a pretty shit review. I was completely surprised when he gave it then ten out of ten, can't remember him saying a good thing about it in his recap.

I suppose that's cos he was saving the serious stuff for the follow up video. Which was more about Harlan Ellison that anything else.
I loved that episode. Did you know that in them original treatment (link), the dude who went back in time and inadvertently saved Edith Keeler's life was a drug dealer suspected of murder? I suspect there was another reason for changing this aside from the cost of hiring another actor.