OTOS City on the Edge of Forever

PST: discuss Star Trek without "versus" arguments.

Moderator: Vympel

Ahriman238
Sith Marauder

OTOS City on the Edge of Forever

Postby Ahriman238 » 2012-04-06 10:41pm

I've never actually seen the episode, though I've heard it called the best in all of Trek.

Watch Here.

He has a Coda on the same page.
"Any plan which requires the direct intervention of any deity to work can be assumed to be a very poor one."- Newbiespud

Crazedwraith
Emperor's Hand

Re: OTOS City on the Edge of Forever

Postby Crazedwraith » 2012-04-07 09:06am

Wow. That's a pretty shit review. I was completely surprised when he gave it then ten out of ten, can't remember him saying a good thing about it in his recap.

I suppose that's cos he was saving the serious stuff for the follow up video. Which was more about Harlan Ellison that anything else.
To the brave passengers and crew of the Kobayashi Maru... sucks to be you - Peter David

amigocabal
Jedi Knight

Re: OTOS City on the Edge of Forever

Postby amigocabal » 2012-05-15 04:37pm

Crazedwraith wrote:Wow. That's a pretty shit review. I was completely surprised when he gave it then ten out of ten, can't remember him saying a good thing about it in his recap.

I suppose that's cos he was saving the serious stuff for the follow up video. Which was more about Harlan Ellison that anything else.

I loved that episode. Did you know that in them original treatment (link), the dude who went back in time and inadvertently saved Edith Keeler's life was a drug dealer suspected of murder? I suspect there was another reason for changing this aside from the cost of hiring another actor.

Return to “Pure Star Trek”