Official Member Pic Thread 3

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

His Divine Shadow
Commence Primary Ignition

Post by His Divine Shadow »

Here's a rather normal picture of me when I am not goofing off for the camera, it's not just of me, it's me first, then my girlfriend, then underneath is a picture of my two cats and then a picture of my girlfriends cat:
rhoenix
Jedi Council Member

Post by rhoenix »

Thanks to a good friend with an equally good talent for photography, here you go.

ArmorPierce
Rabid Monkey
Location: Born and raised in Brooklyn, unfornately presently in Jersey

Post by ArmorPierce »

<~~~~~~~ New avater picture

Quite hilariously, I seem to be unable to keep my eyes open for pictures.
Brotherhood of the Monkey @( !.! )@
To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. ~Steve Prefontaine
Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht frist and lsat ltteer are in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.
Rye
To Mega Therion

Post by Rye »

EBC|Fucking Metal|Artist|Androgynous Sexfiend|Gozer Kvltist|
Listen to my music! http://www.soundclick.com/nihilanth
"America is, now, the most powerful and economically prosperous nation in the country." - Master of Ossus
TithonusSyndrome
Sith Devotee

Post by TithonusSyndrome »

Dillon
Rabid Monkey

Post by Dillon »

SHAVE!

JLTucker
BANNED

Post by JLTucker »

Here is an update. I put on a few pounds, changed my facial hair style and wore my favorite t-shirt.

Last edited by JLTucker on 2007-09-06 08:55pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Grim Squeaker
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Grim Squeaker »

2 Pictures from England:

Atop the mountain-top
I Have the POWER!
Photography
Genius is always allowed some leeway, once the hammer has been pried from its hands and the blood has been cleaned up.
To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.
The Grim Squeaker
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Grim Squeaker »

Annnndddddd a few more older ones:
There are some-things in my past that I'm... not too proud of.

I can't believe that I crawled into a tiny cave filled with batshit for that photo :P. But it kept my smuggling operation from being revealed! (apart from that meddling Bat-man).

Karate Dan :D.

It took a looong time to climb up to the top of that old Spanish fort ;). (Chile).
Atop Eagle's nest. (The plummet isn't visible from this angle ;)).

I attempt to get in touch with my Churchill side atop Eagle's nest. (Chile).

Everything I see here, is mine to do with as I so desire!
(Mega Cooky for the reference ;)).
Dawnbreak atop the peak of Massada. Hiking up there at 3AM after 3 hours sleep was a drag, but worth it :D.
Photography
Genius is always allowed some leeway, once the hammer has been pried from its hands and the blood has been cleaned up.
To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.
Dark Flame
Jedi Master

Post by Dark Flame »

Just a few of my better senior pictures.
"Have you ever been fucked in the ass? because if you have you will understand why we have that philosophy"
- Alyrium Denryle, on HAB's policy of "Too much is almost enough"

"The jacketed ones are, but we're talking carefully-placed shits here. "-out of context, by Stuart
Master of Cards
Jedi Master

Post by Master of Cards »

Lord Poe
Sith Apprentice

Post by Lord Poe »

Me, Rosie, and our pal Kevin, last night at the Crazy 4 Cult art exhibit

"Brian, if I parked a supertanker in Central Park, painted it neon orange, and set it on fire, it would be less obvious than your stupidity." --RedImperator
chitoryu12
Jedi Council Member

Post by chitoryu12 »

Taken with a phone, so not the best. This is me before leaving for the Drama Club end-of-year banquet.

And this is my close-up, taken at the Kwik-E-Mart next door to Disney.

Personally, I hate the second one. I'm nowhere near that bad looking. I forgot to actually make myself look decent for it.
Keevan_Colton
Emperor's Hand
Location: In the Land of Logic and Reason, two doors down from Lilliput and across the road from Atlantis...

Post by Keevan_Colton »

"Prodesse Non Nocere."
"It's all about popularity really, if your invisible friend that tells you to invade places is called Napoleon, you're a loony, if he's called Jesus then you're the president."
"I'd drive more people insane, but I'd have to double back and pick them up first..."
"All it takes for bullshit to thrive is for rational men to do nothing." - Kevin Farrell, B.A. Journalism.
BOTM - EBC - Horseman - G&C - Vampire
Dorsk 81
Sith Devotee

Post by Dorsk 81 »

Because a lot can happen in a year, apparently...
"I would, for instance, fellate a smurf before I pick death." Dylan Moran
"Only two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." Albert Einstein
EBC's Devonian Deviant | GALE's Supplementary Bi Brit | BoTM's Raw Recruit | GDC's Horny Delphinidae | I'm with RMA | CoIB
CaptJodan
Jedi Council Member

Post by CaptJodan »

Finally got a picture worthy of showing, but only because of the new puppy.

Lord Poe
Sith Apprentice

Post by Lord Poe »

Fun with photoshop: From my bathroom to Satan's Forest:

"Brian, if I parked a supertanker in Central Park, painted it neon orange, and set it on fire, it would be less obvious than your stupidity." --RedImperator
Gil Hamilton
Tipsy Space Birdie

Post by Gil Hamilton »

I'm a man of wealth and taste.
"Show me an angel and I will paint you one." - Gustav Courbet

"Quetzalcoatl, plumed serpent of the Aztecs... you are a pussy." - Stephen Colbert

"Really, I'm jealous of how much smarter than me he is. I'm not an expert on anything and he's an expert on things he knows nothing about." - Me, concerning a bullshitter
Oni Koneko Damien
Sith Marauder

Post by Oni Koneko Damien »

So in other news, I have a girlfriend:

No, it's not the insanely tall, blonde on the left. As hot as he is, that's actually the lead singer of Point One, and that was just a one night thingie for me. Not, it's not the grinning femmy-thingie looking up at him. That's actually me.

My girlfriend is that psychotic, industrial-nazi trying to steal attention at the bottom of the picture...which is one of the reasons I love her: She can attract even more attention than me when she wants.

So now we work together on corrupting the innocent:

Also, I've been spending the summer working at the local Renaissance Faire...as a fairy. I present to you, Creepy-Dragonfly-Boy:

Gaian Paradigm: Because not all fantasy has to be childish crap.
Ephemeral Pie: Because not all role-playing has to be shallow.
My art: Because not all DA users are talentless emo twits.
"Phant, quit abusing the He-Wench before he turns you into a caged bitch at a Ren Fair and lets the tourists toss half munched turkey legs at your backside." -Mr. Coffee
Oni Koneko Damien
Sith Marauder

Because I'm in an incredibly cam-whorish mood right now, and because I haven't uploaded new pictures of myself in several months, I give you the results of what happened a few minutes ago:

Damien got his camera working properly again:

He'll try his best to pretend he's not a cam-whore:

He's not doing a good job, is he?

Maybe if he plays with the scenery they'll stop snapping pictures of him:

I know! Hyde, a gift from his girlfriend-thing, he'll distract the camera:

Damnit Hyde! You were supposed to distract the camera away from me, not become a camwhore yourself:

It's over, Hyde! And if I can't have you, no one can!

Completely unrelated, my room-mate/uber-friend Dev (and the bastard who is so much hotter than me) on a night out:

And finally, this is the Lord of Nightmares. Dev and I found it lurking in the bottom of the fridge. We're not certain what the hell it is, what it is made out of, whether it's sentient or not, or what. But we both know that if we get that thing angry, we will not win the ensuing fight, so we treated it with respect and courtesy until we could chuck it into the dumpster and run away in the other direction:

"Phant, quit abusing the He-Wench before he turns you into a caged bitch at a Ren Fair and lets the tourists toss half munched turkey legs at your backside." -Mr. Coffee
chitoryu12
Jedi Council Member

Post by chitoryu12 »

(Finally found the damn website again)

A more recent picture of me, this one being during the ten-day trip to Michigan from late July to early August. It was at The Henry Ford, where the Stars, Cars, and Guitars show had set up two Guitar Hero II booths. I felt strange being one of three people who played on Expert. That said, I was ALSO one of three people who played above Medium.

This was taken at the same exhibit. I'm standing in front of the totally awesome Marilyn Manson's Lincoln Continentel.

And finally we have one of the day before that with me after taking in a very balanced jet ski on my second run. I did one more after that before taking out a very finely tuned Waveskimmer. I tried to turn and ended up skipping sideways along the water.

Oni Koneko Damien
Sith Marauder

A few quickies from last weekend:

I descend upon the Rainforest Cafe with about thirty friends in garb ranging from 'Renaissance' to 'Goth Hooker' (guess which one I am):

To make all the GALE boys drool, some hot slash action between me and Isarian:

Poor Dev is confused by all this:

Dark Flame
Jedi Master

Post by Dark Flame »

It's hard to follow snapshots like that, but here goes. My football picture with our new jerseys! And I'm not sure what was with my eye, but I look all fucked up. :wink:

"Have you ever been fucked in the ass? because if you have you will understand why we have that philosophy"
- Alyrium Denryle, on HAB's policy of "Too much is almost enough"

"The jacketed ones are, but we're talking carefully-placed shits here. "-out of context, by Stuart
Pint0 Xtreme
Jedi Council Member

Post by Pint0 Xtreme »

About a month ago, we went down to San Diego for the San Diego LGBT Pride Festival. We actually didn't take many pictures of the pride parade or anything. But we did take a lot of pictures of the zoo. :)

Here's me with the orangutan

And my loving boyfriend

The panda bear was asleep and relatively boring to watch

Elephants!!

One of them separated their legs and... :shock:

Camels!

This was the gay party at the zoo. A little blurry but it's got a neat light effect.

And check out what we found by our motel! We had to take a picture!

It was a lot of fun. Especially when we went down clubbing in Tijuanaon Saturday. I've heard so many things about TJ. Seeing it for myself was definitely a memorable experience I won't forget. You never walk out of that club the same man. :lol:
Lord Woodlouse
Mister Zaia

Post by Lord Woodlouse »

The latest tranny adventures of LW!

All done with my fuzzy webcam (I was actually doing some vids which are on youtube) and pulling Maddox kind of faces. But oh well, thems the latest. :)
Check out TREKWARS (not involving furries!)

EVIL BRIT CONSPIRACY: Son of York; bringing glorious summer to the winter of your discontent.

KNIGHTS ASTRUM CLADES: I am a holy knight! Or something rhyming with knight, anyway...