Official Member Pic Thread 3

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

seanrobertson
Jedi Council Member

Post by seanrobertson »

Let me try this again ;)

This shot was taken a little less than a year ago. I was holding my 8-year-old female tabby cat, Dax. I include it primarily to illustrate the difference in hairstyles to follow :D

This is easily my favorite picture of my face. Notice that someone to my left -- my insane Republican ex -- is cropped out :D

My sweet buddy Bridgette and me. Isn't she a doll? And tiny, too!:

My best friend Liz's buddy, Andrea (a Suicide Girl model), was sweet enough to pose with me. Isn't she beautiful?

Crab shot from early this year, after I'd lost a good bit of weight. I'm trying to get bigger now (but blech! My mug looks like shite):

Pain, or damage, don't end the world, or despair, or fuckin' beatin's. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, ya got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man ... and give some back.
-Al Swearengen

Cry woe, destruction, ruin and decay: The worst is death, and death will have his day.
-Ole' Shakey's "Richard II," Act III, scene ii.
Zed Snardbody
Jedi Council Member

Post by Zed Snardbody »

The Zen of Not Fucking Up.
Gandalf
SD.net White Wizard

Post by Gandalf »

Me at a recent convention. Garnier (a hair product company) had a stand. In there, one could get their hair done up to resemble manga characters for free.

I know no manga characters so I just asked to guy to do what he felt would be good.
"Oh no, oh yeah, tell me how can it be so fair
That we dying younger hiding from the police man over there
Just for breathing in the air they wanna leave me in the chair
Electric shocking body rocking beat streeting me to death"

- A.B. Original, Report to the Mist

"I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately."
- George Carlin
Howedar
Emperor's Thumb

Post by Howedar »

My roommate and I cresting the treeline in northern Arizona. I'm on the camera's right.

I think I sized this so 800x600 doesn't get screwy; if not someone let me know and I'll shrink it a bit.

Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

(...)
Last edited by Pick on 2007-10-01 09:32pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The rest of the poem plays upon that pun. On the contrary, says Catullus, although my verses are soft (molliculi ac parum pudici in line 8, reversing the play on words), they can arouse even limp old men. Should Furius and Aurelius have any remaining doubts about Catullus' virility, he offers to fuck them anally and orally to prove otherwise." - Catullus 16, Wikipedia
Zed Snardbody
Jedi Council Member

Post by Zed Snardbody »

Cam whoring with my new hair style.

Rye
To Mega Therion

Post by Rye »

You can't see the sexy as hell stockings, but here's li'l ol' me from Friday night, along with the product of drink.

EBC|Fucking Metal|Artist|Androgynous Sexfiend|Gozer Kvltist|
Listen to my music! http://www.soundclick.com/nihilanth
"America is, now, the most powerful and economically prosperous nation in the country." - Master of Ossus
tim31
Sith Devotee

Post by tim31 »

I haven't really been on here long enough to warrant this, but...

My friend Mariana and myself. At a birthday party. Punch was served.
lol, opsec doesn't apply to fanfiction. -Aaron

PRFYNAFBTFC
CAPTAIN OF MFS SAMMY HAGAR
ImageImage
ImpishAngel
Padawan Learner

Post by ImpishAngel »

School Pics!!!

Thankfully they came *Before* i fell down the stairs and went boom and screwed up my knee.

And ZOMG!!! I Got hair again... yea!!!
Last edited by ImpishAngel on 2006-12-12 10:38am, edited 1 time in total.
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

edit me now sporting my new beard
Last edited by The Yosemite Bear on 2006-11-05 10:23pm, edited 1 time in total.

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Tasoth
Sith Devotee

Post by Tasoth »

Tis me in the land of the Clevelish, visiting their repository of art. First pic after the recent hair cut.
I've committed the greatest sin, worse than anything done here today. I sold half my soul to the devil. -Ivan Isaac, the Half Souled Knight

Mecha Maniac
Vanas
Jedi Council Member

Post by Vanas »

Van manages to blow his finger off while attempting to take a photo.

Also, Twilight Princess T-shirt!
According to wikipedia, "the Mohorovičić discontinuity is the boundary between the Earth's crust and the mantle."
According to Starbound, it's a problem solvable with enough combat drugs to turn you into the Incredible Hulk.
Broomstick
Emperor's Hand

Post by Broomstick »

OK folks, now pay attention - rarely do I put a pic of me on the internet, and almost never a front view:

One of my co-workers was running around yesterday trying to finish off the roll in her camera. Made a bit of a nuisance of herself, but I suppose some small good came of it.
A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. Leonard Nimoy.

Now I did a job. I got nothing but trouble since I did it, not to mention more than a few unkind words as regard to my character so let me make this abundantly clear. I do the job. And then I get paid.- Malcolm Reynolds, Captain of Serenity, which sums up my feelings regarding the lawsuit discussed here.

If a free society cannot help the many who are poor, it cannot save the few who are rich. - John F. Kennedy

Sam Vimes Theory of Economic Injustice
Manus Celer Dei
Jedi Master

Post by Manus Celer Dei »

On the right, grinning like an idiot.
"We will build cities in a day!"
"Man would cower at the sight!"
"We will build towers to the heavens!"
"Man was not built for such a height!"
"We will be heroes!"
"We will BUILD heroes!"
[/size][/i]
Zed Snardbody
Jedi Council Member

Post by Zed Snardbody »

Zed Snardbody
Jedi Council Member

Post by Zed Snardbody »

Oni Koneko Damien
Sith Marauder

Post by Oni Koneko Damien »

Halloween night, a friend and I spontaniously traded shirts, so I ended up looking like a gay pirate, and he ended up looking like a gay fairy. I think I came ahead in the deal.

I in the outfit I designed about thirty minutes before the kareoke halloween costume-contest. Strangely enough, I didn't win that. I thought everyone would love an undead fairy.

Me, dressed and shackled all prettily for a halloween fetish-ball down in Chicago. Those are, by far, the most awesome leather cuffs and anklets I have ever seen or come into contact with.

The last Ren-Faire of the season *sigh*

...and since Rye posted pictures of anthropomorphic fruit, I'll follow suit.

This is Wal-Nut. Emmu and I found him at a fair about two and a half years ago and decided to keep him. He's been with us ever since.
Gaian Paradigm: Because not all fantasy has to be childish crap.
Ephemeral Pie: Because not all role-playing has to be shallow.
My art: Because not all DA users are talentless emo twits.
"Phant, quit abusing the He-Wench before he turns you into a caged bitch at a Ren Fair and lets the tourists toss half munched turkey legs at your backside." -Mr. Coffee
Inquisitor Ryan
Youngling

Post by Inquisitor Ryan »

Me and this human I picked up a while ago.... JK, this is me and my cat Seifer, as you can see neither of us were interested in having out photos taken.

More photogenic, but no overly so,... I hate Cameras.
My cat in a "Tranquil" moment.

Oni Koneko Damien: You are an extremely disturbing individual, please tell me you'll remain that way... individual... *Strange thing is your more photogenic than I..*

Rye: You are too cute, in a good way.

Reality is like a kick in the balls, you see something you like and WHAM!
Lord Poe
Sith Apprentice

Post by Lord Poe »

Yet another picture with Mr Smith:

"Brian, if I parked a supertanker in Central Park, painted it neon orange, and set it on fire, it would be less obvious than your stupidity." --RedImperator
InnerBrat
CLIT Commander

Post by InnerBrat »

http://pics.livejournal.com/innerbrat/pic/000g4fd5

...well, bugger that. I'll change it to a link.
"I fight with love, and I laugh with rage, you gotta live light enough to see the humour and long enough to see some change" - Ani DiFranco, Pick Yer Nose

"Life 's not a song, life isn't bliss, life is just this: it's living." - Spike, Once More with Feeling
El Moose Monstero
Moose Rebellion Ambassador
Location: The Cradle of the Rebellion... Oop Nowrrth, Like...

Post by El Moose Monstero »

Eh up, it's IB. Woo!

Slightly fresh pictures, just because I can, and I don't get many opportunities to show off a half decent picture of my girlfriend and I. Although she's been photoshopping the first of them, I dunno, not all nice pictures need a sunrise behind them... *shakes head*

"...a fountain of mirth, issuing forth from the penis of a cupid..." ~ Dalton / Winner of the 'Frank Hipper Most Horrific Drag EVAR' award - 2004 / The artist formerly known as The_Lumberjack.

Evil Brit Conspiracy: Token Moose Obsessed Kebab Munching Semi Geordie
Ace Pace
Hardware Lover

Post by Ace Pace »

Got my hair cut today.

Brotherhood of the Bear | HAB | Mess | SDnet archivist |
J
Kaye Elle Emenopey

Post by J »

And finally...

...the moment you guys have all been waiting for...

...a swimsuit picture!
This post is a 100% natural organic product.
The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects

I'm not sure why people choose 'To Love is to Bury' as their wedding song...It's about a murder-suicide
- Margo Timmins

When it becomes serious, you have to lie
- Jean-Claude Juncker
Surlethe
HATES GRADING

Post by Surlethe »

Ladies and gentlemen, in my brilliant magnanimity, I have deigned to grace you with my visage once more.
A Government founded upon justice, and recognizing the equal rights of all men; claiming higher authority for existence, or sanction for its laws, that nature, reason, and the regularly ascertained will of the people; steadily refusing to put its sword and purse in the service of any religious creed or family is a standing offense to most of the Governments of the world, and to some narrow and bigoted people among ourselves.
F. Douglass
Oberleutnant
Jedi Council Member

Post by Oberleutnant »

For all the college students here, I can say the following thing: Please, at least briefly consider going abroad to study for one semester or two, if it's possible for you. It's about experiencing life the way you can never do again. I have about five weeks left here in the Netherlands, and while I look forward going back home, I know I will terribly miss some of my fellow exchange students. Thanks guys, these months have been the best time of my life.

In the center

Edit:
Despite the message implied in the content, we also have to study. A lot in fact.
"Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this."