Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Episodes!

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Gil Hamilton
Tipsy Space Birdie

Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Episodes!

Post by Gil Hamilton »

Here is the first episode.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w71V2E3VC5s

They are Yu-Gi-Oh, redubbed to be funny and condensed to about 4 minutes. Watch all of them, for they are true hilarity! That and I'll hunt you all for sport if you don't.
"Show me an angel and I will paint you one." - Gustav Courbet

"Quetzalcoatl, plumed serpent of the Aztecs... you are a pussy." - Stephen Colbert

"Really, I'm jealous of how much smarter than me he is. I'm not an expert on anything and he's an expert on things he knows nothing about." - Me, concerning a bullshitter
Guardsman Bass
Cowardly Codfish

Post by Guardsman Bass »

Those are fucking hilarious. "A Super-rare card? That's vague enough to be the Blue-Eyes White Dragon!" :D
“It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not a weakness. That is life.”
-Jean-Luc Picard

"Men are afraid that women will laugh at them. Women are afraid that men will kill them."
-Margaret Atwood
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

Oh my god. This was the worst day ever, and now I'm laughing. This is so wonderful!
"The rest of the poem plays upon that pun. On the contrary, says Catullus, although my verses are soft (molliculi ac parum pudici in line 8, reversing the play on words), they can arouse even limp old men. Should Furius and Aurelius have any remaining doubts about Catullus' virility, he offers to fuck them anally and orally to prove otherwise." - Catullus 16, Wikipedia
VT-16
Sith Marauder

Post by VT-16 »

It's somewhat sad that these guys did a better Beavis&Butthead impersonation with the low-level combatants in the abridged episode 2, than actual paid voiceactors in that B&B/Teen Titans crossover parody in Robot Chicken. Kudos! 8)
CaptainChewbacca
Browncoat Wookiee

Post by CaptainChewbacca »

"I've kidnapped your grandfather and severely injured him. Now come over and cal an ambulance, as I am too rich to expected to do it."

"Who is this?"

HA!
Stuart: The only problem is, I'm losing track of which universe I'm in.
You kinda look like Jesus. With a lightsaber.- Peregrin Toker
ImageImage
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

"Where's Seto Kaiba?"
"He was barred from the tournament because his name wasn't stupid enough!"

"Wow, your hair is crazy enough for two people!"
"The rest of the poem plays upon that pun. On the contrary, says Catullus, although my verses are soft (molliculi ac parum pudici in line 8, reversing the play on words), they can arouse even limp old men. Should Furius and Aurelius have any remaining doubts about Catullus' virility, he offers to fuck them anally and orally to prove otherwise." - Catullus 16, Wikipedia
RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

"I will not take no for an answer!"
"No."
"Curses, foiled again!"

Then the bit when they get to his injured grandfather and people make comments about not calling the police but playing card games instead. Been to long to quote directly from it. :(
"How can I wait unknowing?
This is the price of war,
We rise with noble intentions,
And we risk all that is pure..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, Forever (Rome: Total War)

"On and on, through the years,
The war continues on..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, We Are All One (Medieval 2: Total War)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight
Gil Hamilton
Tipsy Space Birdie

Post by Gil Hamilton »

Funniest dialogue.

Mokuba: "A moron who's got all your star chips!"
Yami: "Damn that kid is fast!"
Mokuba: "Stealing makes everything better!"
Yami: "Wait, Mokuba! You must not do this thing! What would your brother say, if he could see you now."
Ghostly Image of Kaiba: "Well done, Mokuba! Now steal something from Joey, too."
Yami: "What would he say if he wasn't a complete douchebag."

:lol:

Plus, "Did I just kill a gay clown?"

"Quetzalcoatl, plumed serpent of the Aztecs... you are a pussy." - Stephen Colbert

"Really, I'm jealous of how much smarter than me he is. I'm not an expert on anything and he's an expert on things he knows nothing about." - Me, concerning a bullshitter
Guardsman Bass
Cowardly Codfish

Post by Guardsman Bass »

I just watched Episode 10, and the Evangelion cutscene bit was crazy.
“It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not a weakness. That is life.”
-Jean-Luc Picard

"Men are afraid that women will laugh at them. Women are afraid that men will kill them."
-Margaret Atwood
Crossroads Inc.
Emperor's Hand

Post by Crossroads Inc. »

"Bullying people is Wrong, Destroying peoples mind's with Magic powers is A-ok!"
Rawtooth
Padawan Learner

Post by Rawtooth »

"This is my favorite card!" *holds up Sephiroth card*
Admiral Valdemar
Outside Context Problem

Post by Admiral Valdemar »

These are raw gold. Reminds me of the actual Finnish dubs to Digimon though in terms of hilarity.
Majin Gojira
Sith Acolyte

Post by Majin Gojira »

"This is like something out of a bad fanfic!"
ISARMA: Daikaiju Coordinator: Just Add Radiation
Justice League- Molly Hayes: Respect Hats or Freakin' Else!
Browncoat
Supernatural Taisen - "[This Story] is essentially "Wouldn't it be awesome if this happened?" Followed by explosions."

Reviewing movies is a lot like Paleontology: The Evidence is there...but no one seems to agree upon it.

"God! Are you so bored that you enjoy seeing us humans suffer?! Why can't you let this poor man live happily with his son! What kind of God are you, crushing us like ants?!" - Kyoami, Ran
Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Post by Mr Bean »

Rawtooth wrote:"This is my favorite card!" *holds up Sephiroth card*
*Sound of a thousand screaming fan-girls*

It's all classic, good stuff

"A cult is a religion with no political power." -Tom Wolfe
Pardon me for sounding like a dick, but I'm playing the tiniest violin in the world right now-Dalton
Oni Koneko Damien
Sith Marauder

Post by Oni Koneko Damien »

"It's hahd for me to consaintrate awn cahds when Ah'm trying tah maintain mah Brooklain accent."

"We're very much alike, you and I."
"Look, just because I inhabit the body of a sixteen year old boy doesn't mean I'm..."
"I mean our decks."
"Oh yeah, I knew that."
Gaian Paradigm: Because not all fantasy has to be childish crap.
Ephemeral Pie: Because not all role-playing has to be shallow.
My art: Because not all DA users are talentless emo twits.
"Phant, quit abusing the He-Wench before he turns you into a caged bitch at a Ren Fair and lets the tourists toss half munched turkey legs at your backside." -Mr. Coffee
Vendetta
Emperor's Hand

Post by Vendetta »

This almost excuses the existence of YuGiOh in the first place.

Almost.
MadSorcerer
Redshirt

Post by MadSorcerer »

I hope he gets up to GX.
Noble Ire
The Arbiter

Post by Noble Ire »

MadSorcerer wrote:I hope he gets up to GX.
The little "DMX" aside is all that show deserves. Yu-Gi-Oh may have been pretty bad, but its got nothing on its spin-off.

That said, this was a truly awesome find. I hope the guy keeps making them.
The Rift
Stanislav Petrov- The man who saved the world
Hugh Thompson Jr.- A True American Hero
"In the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope." - President Barack Obama
"May fortune favor you, for your goals are the goals of the world." - Ancient Chall valediction
The Prime Necromancer
Jedi Knight

Post by The Prime Necromancer »

Oh, man. The only thing I knew about this show before watching this was that it was about a card battle game, and it was still utterly hilarious! :lol:

"Man, I love the 'card game' channel!"
"It's almost as good as the 'watching paint dry' channel!"

"I promise ya that I'll win this tournament and get the prize money. Then you'll be able to afford speakin' lessons, and you'll learn to talk good. Like what I do."

"Okay, time out. Does anybody here actually believe for one second that this guy's a ghost?"
"I do!"
"Anyone besides Tristan?"
"...I do!"

"Uh oh, have I been crossdressing in my sleep again?"
"It seems that Bakura has somehow placed our souls within each of our favorite cards. Either that, or he's turned you all into cosplayers."
"That bastard!"

Who's that crazy kook destroyin' the world?
It's Zorc! (That's Me!)
It's Zorc and Pals!
Is it a crime to try and learn the truth? Is it a sin to search for those things which you fear? My purpose in this world is knowledge, and the dissemination of it. And it is I who is to restore the fruits of my labors to the entire world. Wake up! Don’t be afraid of knowledge! Humans who loose the capacity to think become creatures whose existence has no value. Think, you humans who are split into two worlds! Unless you want the gulf between humans to expand into oblivion, YOU MUST THINK! - Schwarzwald
Gil Hamilton
Tipsy Space Birdie

Post by Gil Hamilton »

Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

"Who could have thought that a child could win a children's card game?!"

"Screw the rules, I have green hair!"
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

"Screw the rules, I have money!"
JADAFETWA
Davis 51
Jedi Master
Location: In that box, in that tiny corner in your garage, with my laptop, living off Dogfood and Diet Pepsi.

Post by Davis 51 »

"I don't like being touched by people who don't have money!"
Brains!
"I would ask if the irony of starting a war to spread democracy while ignoring public opinion polls at home would occur to George W. Bush, but then I check myself and realize that
I'm talking about a trained monkey.
"-Darth Wong
"All I ever got was "evil liberal commie-nazi". Yes, he called me a communist nazi."-DPDarkPrimus
LaserRifleofDoom
Padawan Learner

Post by LaserRifleofDoom »

"Doesn't anybody in this tournament know the rules?"
The Technology of Peace!
KrauserKrauser
Sith Devotee

Post by KrauserKrauser »

"It's raping time!"
VRWC : Justice League : SDN Weight Watchers : BOTM : Former AYVB

Resident Magic the Gathering Guru : Recovering MMORPG Addict