Where in the hell is Matt? (Youtube music video)

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Alyeska
Federation Ambassador

Where in the hell is Matt? (Youtube music video)

Post by Alyeska »

I have never seen this series before. Just stumbled across it today. And its incredible. So beautiful. Seeing the various nations and cultures of the world. Visit the world and just sharing a dance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... we-pA6TaZk#!

Some of the places that Matt has visited is incredible. He even got two scenes in North Korea. And the story behind that is incredible. He gave a speech to a group of people and goes into detail how he got one of the shots in North Korea and what the moment meant to him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ji0Uga8w ... r_embedded#!

The North Korea part starts at 23:30
"If the facts are on your side, pound on the facts. If the law is on your side, pound on the law. If neither is on your side, pound on the table."

"The captain claimed our people violated a 4,000 year old treaty forbidding us to develop hyperspace technology. Extermination of our planet was the consequence. The subject did not survive interrogation."
Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Re: Where in the hell is Matt? (Youtube music video)

Post by Mr Bean »

I reminder this, one of the first big "viral hits of the Internet. So much so his second trip was in part cosponsored by Stride gum of all corporations.
OAN: I've only visited seventeen out of the sixty odd places he did.

"A cult is a religion with no political power." -Tom Wolfe
Pardon me for sounding like a dick, but I'm playing the tiniest violin in the world right now-Dalton
Alyeska
Federation Ambassador

Re: Where in the hell is Matt? (Youtube music video)

Post by Alyeska »

Mr Bean wrote:I reminder this, one of the first big "viral hits of the Internet. So much so his second trip was in part cosponsored by Stride gum of all corporations.
OAN: I've only visited seventeen out of the sixty odd places he did.
And during his second trip he had hit on the idea what made the videos even better. Dancing alone is just an idiot dancing alone. Dancing with other people makes it much more inclusive and exciting.

Currently VISA is funding these trips. Which affords him the ability to explore the world and share culture in a positive way.

He's been to some incredible places. Yemen. Syria. Afganistan. North Korea.
"If the facts are on your side, pound on the facts. If the law is on your side, pound on the law. If neither is on your side, pound on the table."

"The captain claimed our people violated a 4,000 year old treaty forbidding us to develop hyperspace technology. Extermination of our planet was the consequence. The subject did not survive interrogation."