Soldier of the FUTURE

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

RRoan
Padawan Learner

Soldier of the FUTURE

Post by RRoan »

Or: full body cybernetic replacement with nanotubes, diamondoid, and other exotic substances for fun and profit.

Yes, that's a lady. Hair is a pain in the ass to draw so I haven't done that yet (and you won't be able to tell in the drawing, but it will be awesome prehensile carbon nanotube muscle hair with cooling channels and integrated sensors, because this is the FUTURE). This is only the undersuit (and a WIP of it, no less). Actual armor will come later. Also, gun of the FUTURE:

No, there is no trigger or means of looking through the sight. The user does all that with her mind. Because this is the FUTURE. Comprende?
madd0ct0r
Sith Acolyte

Re: Soldier of the FUTURE

Post by madd0ct0r »

phalluslicious
"Aid, trade, green technology and peace." - Hans Rosling.
"Welcome to SDN, where we can't see the forest because walking into trees repeatedly feels good, bro." - Mr Coffee
Zaune
Emperor's Hand

Post by Zaune »

I'd add a few more armour panels like the shoulder-pads over the chest, abdomen and thighs; as is it looks a bit too much like a wetsuit.

Also, the gun needs more redundant Picatinny rails to plaster with pointless tacticool junk, because this is The FUTURE!
There are hardly any excesses of the most crazed psychopath that cannot easily be duplicated by a normal kindly family man who just comes in to work every day and has a job to do.
-- (Terry Pratchett, Small Gods)

Replace "ginger" with "n*gger," and suddenly it become a lot less funny, doesn't it?
-- fgalkin

Like my writing? Tip me on Patreon

I Have A Blog
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

So you made Dune and a balloon gun....
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
"Mostly Harmless Nutcase"
Zablorg
Jedi Council Member

Post by Zablorg »

Wouldn't it be cool if in the future there, there were like... sand worms? That tunneled under the sand? I think you should do that next.
Jupiter Oak Evolution!