Audiophiles - Ferrograph Logic 7 Reel to reel

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

El Moose Monstero
Moose Rebellion Ambassador
Location: The Cradle of the Rebellion... Oop Nowrrth, Like...

Audiophiles - Ferrograph Logic 7 Reel to reel

Post by El Moose Monstero »

Hi guys,

Sorry to bother people with what may be a cheeky question, but my parents have dug out an old Ferrograph Logic 7 (500-0702) reel to reel tapedeck with metal reels and an assortment of plastic reels and the manual. They want me to try to find out how much these things are likely to go for these days - I think it's pretty mint condition, but am not at home to look at it. Don't seem to be able to find much guidance on ebay, and am not sure where would be best to look online to find out (i.e. is it an audiophile or a collectors thing?).

Any help would be very much welcomed.
"...a fountain of mirth, issuing forth from the penis of a cupid..." ~ Dalton / Winner of the 'Frank Hipper Most Horrific Drag EVAR' award - 2004 / The artist formerly known as The_Lumberjack.

Evil Brit Conspiracy: Token Moose Obsessed Kebab Munching Semi Geordie
Larry D.
Redshirt

Re: Audiophiles - Ferrograph Logic 7 Reel to reel

Post by Larry D. »

I would be very interested in purchasing your Logic-7. It looks Mint on the outside... I have a NOS (that is, brand new unused, never plugged in) Tascam BR-20, and a Mint Tascam 42B. I've always thought the Logic-7 was a beautiful deck. Unfortunately, the Euro to Dollar exchange rate make the logic-7 very pricy in the states. They average $700.00 to $3000.00+ It's all over the place!
Larry D.
lawrencederose@att.net