GOFUNDME for MAL-KITTY

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

LadyTevar
White Mage
White Mage

GOFUNDME for MAL-KITTY

Post by LadyTevar »

Mal's tumor has gotten bigger. I'm going to the Vet for a Second Opinion and to see about surgical options.

Mal's already tried to run away to find a place to die in peace.

Please help me.

GOFundMe Link
Nitram, slightly high on cough syrup: Do you know you're beautiful?
Me: Nope, that's why I have you around to tell me.
Nitram: You -are- beautiful. Anyone tries to tell you otherwise kill them.

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" -- Leonard Nimoy, last Tweet
LadyTevar
White Mage
White Mage

Re: GOFUNDME for MAL-KITTY

Post by LadyTevar »

Unfortunately, the Tumor was cancerous, and it had spread into his intestinal cavity. Surgery was no longer an option. With many tears, I let Mal go.

I thank everyone who donated to the GoFundMe, your donations covered the price of the Vet visit in full. Thank you.

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" -- Leonard Nimoy, last Tweet
Lonestar
Keeper of the Schwartz

Post by Lonestar »

I'm sorry :(
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."
The Romulan Republic
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Romulan Republic »

I'm sorry for your loss.
"I know its easy to be defeatist here because nothing has seemingly reigned Trump in so far. But I will say this: every asshole succeeds until finally, they don't. Again, 18 months before he resigned, Nixon had a sky-high approval rating of 67%. Harvey Weinstein was winning Oscars until one day, he definitely wasn't."-John Oliver

"The greatest enemy of a good plan is the dream of a perfect plan."-General Von Clauswitz, describing my opinion of Bernie or Busters and third partiers in a nutshell.

I SUPPORT A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE TO REMOVE TRUMP FROM OFFICE.
LaCroix
Sith Acolyte

Post by LaCroix »

Sorry...
A minute's thought suggests that the very idea of this is stupid. A more detailed examination raises the possibility that it might be an answer to the question "how could the Germans win the war after the US gets involved?" - Captain Seafort, in a thread proposing a 1942 'D-Day' in Quiberon Bay

I do archery skeet. With a Trebuchet.
LadyTevar
White Mage
White Mage

Post by LadyTevar »

Thank you

Broomstick
Emperor's Hand

Post by Broomstick »

I'm so sorry for your loss.
A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. Leonard Nimoy.

Now I did a job. I got nothing but trouble since I did it, not to mention more than a few unkind words as regard to my character so let me make this abundantly clear. I do the job. And then I get paid.- Malcolm Reynolds, Captain of Serenity, which sums up my feelings regarding the lawsuit discussed here.

If a free society cannot help the many who are poor, it cannot save the few who are rich. - John F. Kennedy

Sam Vimes Theory of Economic Injustice