Star Destroyer Onagher

PSW: discuss Star Wars without "versus" arguments.

Moderator: Vympel

WhiteLion
Padawan Learner

Star Destroyer Onagher

Post by WhiteLion »

Since you made it known to me, I have searched for material about it. What to say, it was a long time since I was waiting for a similar ship in Star Wars. Very nice design and fantastic weapons, finally a ship that reflects the strength of the empire. A spectacular leap of image.
Do you think we'll see it in the next movie?
Vympel
Spetsnaz
Spetsnaz

Re: Star Destroyer Onagher

Post by Vympel »

WhiteLion wrote: 2019-09-26 08:46pm Since you made it known to me, I have searched for material about it. What to say, it was a long time since I was waiting for a similar ship in Star Wars. Very nice design and fantastic weapons, finally a ship that reflects the strength of the empire. A spectacular leap of image.
Do you think we'll see it in the next movie?
Unlikely. It's an Imperial design, not a First Order design, and it seems to serve the same purpose as the Fulminatrix from TLJ. They could just use that. Think they just made it for the Armada miniatures game.
Like Legend of Galactic Heroes? Please contribute to http://gineipaedia.com/
WhiteLion
Padawan Learner

Re: Star Destroyer Onagher

Post by WhiteLion »

Spectacular also the fumlinatrix, the Mandator IV class have an armament worthy of the empire, even aesthetically the two planetary siege cannons are beautiful. The only thing I did not like are the weak shields, for that class of ship it is not acceptable that it be destroyed by a single bomber. Apart from that it is the ship that I liked most in the movie.