The Bush Crime Cabal is down one more... (Powell Died)

N&P: Discuss governments, nations, politics and recent related news here.

Moderators: Alyrium Denryle, Edi, K. A. Pital

MKSheppard
Ruthless Genocidal Warmonger

The Bush Crime Cabal is down one more... (Powell Died)

Post by MKSheppard »

Down
Donald Rumsfeld
Colin Powell

To Go:
GWB
THICK CHINNY
Kindasleazy Rice

In other words; Colin Powell died.
"If scientists and inventors who develop disease cures and useful technologies don't get lifetime royalties, I'd like to know what fucking rationale you have for some guy getting lifetime royalties for writing an episode of Full House." - Mike Wong

"The present air situation in the Pacific is entirely the result of fighting a fifth rate air power." - U.S. Navy Memo - 24 July 1944
Elfdart
The Anti-Shep

Re: The Bush Crime Cabal is down one more... (Powell Died)

Post by Elfdart »

For the record, I have not -I repeat NOT- hacked Shep's account.
MKSheppard

Post by MKSheppard »

Elfdart wrote: 2021-10-18 08:38pm For the record, I have not -I repeat NOT- hacked Shep's account.

More seriously, do you think something like the Iraq War could happen again, with 20 years of advancement of Open Source (OSINT) and crowdsourced satellite imagery vs shit like this:

Courtesy of Powell's speech to the UN in Feb 2003.
"If scientists and inventors who develop disease cures and useful technologies don't get lifetime royalties, I'd like to know what fucking rationale you have for some guy getting lifetime royalties for writing an episode of Full House." - Mike Wong

"The present air situation in the Pacific is entirely the result of fighting a fifth rate air power." - U.S. Navy Memo - 24 July 1944
Gandalf
SD.net White Wizard

Post by Gandalf »

Don't forget his early work with the My Lai Massacre.
"Oh no, oh yeah, tell me how can it be so fair
That we dying younger hiding from the police man over there
Just for breathing in the air they wanna leave me in the chair
Electric shocking body rocking beat streeting me to death"

- A.B. Original, Report to the Mist

"I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately."
- George Carlin
Solauren
Emperor's Hand

Post by Solauren »

Yes, another Iraq war could happen, or any similiar war.

All you'd need to do is stage the above pictures in real life. Quick False-Flag operation, slip the trucks in, photograph them on satelite, leave them there. Everyone in the area wears Haz-Mat suits. It now looks like a parked mobile chemical lab within the target area. Millions of people confirm it on open-source satelites.

10 years later, it's discovered it was a False-Flag op. Opps.
I've been asked why I still follow a few of the people I know on Facebook with 'interesting political habits and view points'.

It's so when they comment on or approve of something, I know what pages to block/what not to vote for.
Elfdart
The Anti-Shep

Post by Elfdart »

MKSheppard wrote: 2021-10-19 05:54pm More seriously, do you think something like the Iraq War could happen again, with 20 years of advancement of Open Source (OSINT) and crowdsourced satellite imagery vs shit like this:
In the words of Red Webster, the hardware store owner in Road House:

Does a hobby-horse have a wooden dick?
Remember how much the media despised Cheeto Mussolini, but started singing his praises and furiously masturbating simultaneously when he bombed Syria over a gas attack that turned out to be a hoax? If the war whores get a hankering to bomb some Brown People, they will seed the fields with the usual agitprop (through CIA/NED/MI-6 fronts like bellingcat, as well as the cable news channels) and within weeks the Empire will commence primary ignition.

The REAL difference between then and now is that the Empire realizes they can't win a war against even the most pitiful opposition, so now they've gone back to sieges, like the one Madeleine Albright (another lying imperialist who's overdue for a dirt nap, like Kissinger) was so proud she helped inflict on Iraq during the 1990s.

We're currently laying siege to Iran, Syria, Venezuela and worst of all, Yemen. If ya can't beat 'em -starve their kids!
Darth Yan
Jedi Council Member

Post by Darth Yan »

Elfdart wrote: 2021-10-20 08:37pm
MKSheppard wrote: 2021-10-19 05:54pm More seriously, do you think something like the Iraq War could happen again, with 20 years of advancement of Open Source (OSINT) and crowdsourced satellite imagery vs shit like this:
In the words of Red Webster, the hardware store owner in Road House:

Does a hobby-horse have a wooden dick?
Remember how much the media despised Cheeto Mussolini, but started singing his praises and furiously masturbating simultaneously when he bombed Syria over a gas attack that turned out to be a hoax? If the war whores get a hankering to bomb some Brown People, they will seed the fields with the usual agitprop (through CIA/NED/MI-6 fronts like bellingcat, as well as the cable news channels) and within weeks the Empire will commence primary ignition.

The REAL difference between then and now is that the Empire realizes they can't win a war against even the most pitiful opposition, so now they've gone back to sieges, like the one Madeleine Albright (another lying imperialist who's overdue for a dirt nap, like Kissinger) was so proud she helped inflict on Iraq during the 1990s.

We're currently laying siege to Iran, Syria, Venezuela and worst of all, Yemen. If ya can't beat 'em -starve their kids!
The Syrian government DID unleash poison gas on it's own people though. That the US government is a corrupt imperialist regime doesn't change that Assad did in fact use poison gas on it's own people. Life's complicated.
Darth Yan
Jedi Council Member

Post by Darth Yan »

Edit: Double Post

That said Shep used to cheerlead the War on Terror (he also did things like compare Palestinians to ulcers who needed to be lanced, cheered when the Israelis accidentally killed an innocent family on a beach back in 06, as well as numerous other acts of disgusting bigotry.

Powell's problem seems to be more that he'd do whatever his superiors tell him regardless of how he felt. He'd put aside any morals he had because in his mind that's what soldiers do.