Trump rally attendee says that migrants should be shot at the border-Trump laughs.

N&P: Discuss governments, nations, politics and recent related news here.

Moderators: Alyrium Denryle, Edi, K. A. Pital

The Romulan Republic
Emperor's Hand

Trump rally attendee says that migrants should be shot at the border-Trump laughs.

Post by The Romulan Republic »

https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/09/politics ... index.html

After him goading such a response, he laughs it off, saying that "only in the Panhandle you can get away with that statement", while his crowd joins in the laughter.
Trump outlined his concerns about the US-Mexico border, making the case for his long-sought border wall: "When you have 15,000 people marching up, and you have hundreds and hundreds of people, and you have two or three border security people that are brave and great.

"And don't forget, we don't let them and we can't let them use weapons. We can't. Other countries do. We can't. I would never do that. But how do you stop these people?" the President said.

Someone in the audience interrupted Trump, shouting: "Shoot them!"

Trump chuckled at the shouted remark before shaking his head, as the crowd began to laugh.

"That's only in the Panhandle you can get away with that statement," the President then said with a smile, with the crowd erupting into laughter. "Only in the Panhandle!"
Just in case anyone still thinks calling these people Nazis is hyperbole. Make no mistake: Trump and his base are more than willing to entertain the idea of mass murder of minorities (and jailing their political opponents, and changing Presidential term limits). If they are not stopped, the end point is genocide.

Or are we going to pretend the was "just joking" this time, too?
"I know its easy to be defeatist here because nothing has seemingly reigned Trump in so far. But I will say this: every asshole succeeds until finally, they don't. Again, 18 months before he resigned, Nixon had a sky-high approval rating of 67%. Harvey Weinstein was winning Oscars until one day, he definitely wasn't."-John Oliver

"The greatest enemy of a good plan is the dream of a perfect plan."-General Von Clauswitz, describing my opinion of Bernie or Busters and third partiers in a nutshell.

I SUPPORT A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE TO REMOVE TRUMP FROM OFFICE.