Moderator: Edi

Mike_6002
Village Idiot
Location: Modifed ISD II Tyrant II buried underneth Hamilton, Ontario

Telling the truth to G2K

Post by Mike_6002 »

This is what I thought of DarkStar and his BS Website
I think I got him PO'ed more than usual

Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 16:25:30 -0600 (CST)
From: "Randers2" <randers2@ocean.otr.usm.edu> | This is Spam | Add to Address Book
To: clan_mtg@yahoo.ca
Subject: Re: ST/SW Feedback

Mike, if you're going to be dumb enough to post something like this . .
where you fail to properly spell your threats and insults . . . you
should
at least refrain from posting your e-mail address with it. I mean,
really, just how stupid are you, young Mr. Johnson? Is Hamilton so
cold
that it froze your brain cells?

Idiot.

BTW, if "Gooseman" and May 8 ring any bells, be sure to let me know.
The
original message, this message, and a message with various other
details
about your worthless existence has been forwarded to the
appropriate authorities.

Good day.

G2k

> e-mail: Clan_MTG@Yahoo.ca
>
> source: SD.NET <<I did from his feedback page>>
>
> Comment: Shut your fucking mouth you little anal cocksucker, if your
> going to debate anywhere get your fucking facts right, your a pile of
> steaming dog shit and a worthless piece of trash, you are prue
> anti-logic, and I will crush your wall of igorance. So other words go
> Fuck Timothy Jones up the ass, maybe he would enjoy it, and your
> sensless illogic
>
> FUCK YOU and don't ever go to another debate forum if you value your
> life, for I won't do but there are other with no qualms to kill you
for
> real
Member of The Cleaners (Scout, Sniper, Silent Assassain) <Origins of The Cleaners Pending>

"We are the Cleaners! Prepare to Die!" -The Cleaners Offical Motto

"Take what you can get in life" -Me

I'm fuckin insane wh00t wh00t and darn proud

#1 Fan of LT. Hit-Man

Member of Task Force Lennox

Remember to hug a moderator at least once a day
Evil Sadistic Bastard
Hentai Tentacle Demon

Post by Evil Sadistic Bastard »

Ah. Another valiant crusader against G2K and its ilk.
Believe in the sign of Hentai.

BotM - Hentai Tentacle Monkey/Warwolves - Evil-minded Medic/JL - Medical Jounin/Mecha Maniacs - Fuchikoma Grope Attack!/AYVB - Bloody Bastards.../GALE Force - Purveyor of Anal Justice/HAB - Combat Medical Orderly

Combat Medical Orderly(Also Nameless Test-tube Washer) : SD.Net Dept. of Biological Sciences
Mike_6002
Village Idiot

Post by Mike_6002 »

I think I just crossed the line....and has me worried

And I don't know what to do next?

Do I give a rebuttal, apologize, or do nothing

What should I do?

<<This is HoS material can it be moved please?>> <<I really do need your help people>>
Member of The Cleaners (Scout, Sniper, Silent Assassain) <Origins of The Cleaners Pending>

#1 Fan of LT. Hit-Man

Crazy_Vasey
Jedi Council Member

Post by Crazy_Vasey »

You truly are a fucking idiot.
RedImperator
Roosevelt Republican

Post by RedImperator »

You threatened his life.

Jesus Christ on rye, how stupid can one person possibly be? Darkstar was an idiot, a blowhard, an irritant, a troll, an embarassment to his cause, and I'm sure many other things. His website is an affront to logic and a waste of perfectly good ones and zeroes. But YOU had no personal gripe with him. You weren't on this board when he was trolling here so far as I know, and if I recall correctly, he was debating Mike Wong, not you. :roll: And even those who WOULD have a personal gripe with him (like, say, Mike Wong again), would have no cause to threaten his life. Yet you found it necessary to do so. You sent an unsolicited flame with a death threat in it, in the worst tradition of the Rabid Internet Fanboy, using your real name and e-mail address, and just to add the crowning bit of stupid, the stupid sour cream and chives on a big, steaming, baked potato of stupid, you made the subject "SD.net", validating G2K's paranoid fantasies about Wong's Evil Legions out to get him.

You know, I don't post much, but I lurk a lot, and I read your posts. You're a Me-Too looking for a Big Dog, except that none of the big dogs here want anything to do with you. I've seen bigger suck-ups than you during my brief stay on this planet, but I don't think I've ever seen such an incompetent one. You very obviously had no cause to flame Darkstar, let alone send him a death threat, but you decided to send him a virulent and illegal (if poorly composed and spelled) e-mail, probably just so you could post it back here and wait for everyone to come tell you how wonderful you are for taking it to the Big Bad Troll, ignoring the fact that everybody else has given up on him as a dead horse requring no more flogging. Fortunately for you, your antics are so tiresome by this point that the big dogs you desperately crave attention from might just ignore this topic, seeing as it has your name on it, but if they don't, I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for a fucking good citizenship award from them if I were you. Everyone here thinks you're too stupid to associate with, let alone be a good sidekick, and if this doesn't confirm it, nothing short of a Darwin Award will.

The way I see it, the only bright spot for you in this whole self-inflicted mess is that Scooter is almost as big a blowhard as you, and might not follow up on his threats to report you. Then again, if I recieved a message like that in my inbox, you can be damn sure your ISP and the Hamilton, Ontario, police would see a copy of it. Probably you won't get anything more than a warning, and maybe nothing at all, but something bad COULD happen to you thanks to this mind-blowingly immature stunt, and don't expect anyone here to feel sorry for you if it does.
Last edited by RedImperator on 2002-12-06 06:23pm, edited 1 time in total.
Any city gets what it admires, will pay for, and, ultimately, deserves…We want and deserve tin-can architecture in a tinhorn culture. And we will probably be judged not by the monuments we build but by those we have destroyed.--Ada Louise Huxtable, "Farewell to Penn Station", New York Times editorial, 30 October 1963
X-Ray Blues
Colonel Olrik
The Spaminator

Post by Colonel Olrik »

Mike, you are truly starting to annoy me.
Sea Skimmer
Yankee Capitalist Air Pirate

Post by Sea Skimmer »

JustSHUT THE FUCK UP

All you know is what you've been told and read, Darkstar predates your arrival here by a wide margin. Those of us who lived though it and actually attempted to debate him can talk, you can't.

You act like a fucking idiot here, and clearly via email and elsewhere. You are not a long time regular, you are not one of the respected ones here. Maybe if you stopped acting like a moron newb and shut up you could have a chance of becoming one. Being an idiot while trying to act like one and failing horribly makes us hate you not like you.

As it is I'm starting another ban poll if you don&#8217;t cut the crap. The last one was a close run thing. Your spamming has improved slightly but your stupidity has grown by leaps and bounds.

You don't go troll hunting when your barely held any higher.
"This cult of special forces is as sensible as to form a Royal Corps of Tree Climbers and say that no soldier who does not wear its green hat with a bunch of oak leaves stuck in it should be expected to climb a tree"
— Field Marshal William Slim 1956
XaLEv
Lore Monkey

Post by XaLEv »

Sheer genius.
「かかっ―」
salm
Rabid Monkey

Post by salm »

i never gave damn about Mike_6002 but this is too much. he did this because people bash him (justified) and he wants to pass it on. shit flows down, yes, but he needs to learn that he´s on the lowest level around here and there´s no gradient left. the ground is even down there.
dumbass!
Raptor 597
Sith Devotee

Post by Raptor 597 »

Oh, yes threatening him will defintely help support our position. :roll:
Formerly the artist known as Captain Lennox

"To myself I am only a child playing on the beach, while vast oceans of truth lie undiscovered before me." - Sir Isaac Newton
Grand Admiral Thrawn
Ruthless Imperial Tyrant

Post by Grand Admiral Thrawn »

You idiot.

That kind of email is what Dark Star loves. Pure insults. No attempt at refuting any part of his website. Knowing him, he'll post this for all to see. "Another example of a mindless Warsie who can't debate rationally so he must resort to insults and even death threats." You've only helped Dark Star. A little more evidence to make some people believe SD.net is full of Wong worshipping, flame spouting idiots.

And the death threat crossed a line all right. First of all, you can get in some major shit because you made it clear you weren't joking. If Dark Star reports this email to your ISP, buh bye.

Secondly, and more importantly, it's wrong. Dark Star doesn't deserve to die. Even his ammount of ignorance and bullshit isn't a crime. You've hurt the name of SD.net.
"You know, I was God once."
"Yes, I saw. You were doing well, until everyone died."
Bender and God, Futurama
Colonel Olrik
The Spaminator

Post by Colonel Olrik »

Captain Lennox wrote:Oh, yes threatening him will defintely help support our position. :roll:
Worse than that. He said he himself wouldn't do it, but others (surely meaning some of us) would be willing to. Fucking moron, he's a me too even in death threats.

He only got dumber with the temporary ban. I'm really starting to get fed up of the infestation.
Raptor 597
Sith Devotee

Post by Raptor 597 »

Colonel Olrik wrote:
Captain Lennox wrote:Oh, yes threatening him will defintely help support our position. :roll:
Worse than that. He said he himself wouldn't do it, but others (surely meaning some of us) would be willing to. Fucking moron, he's a me too even in death threats.

He only got dumber with the temporary ban. I'm really starting to get fed up of the infestation.
Yes, he's only gotten subtler, but worse none the less.

"To myself I am only a child playing on the beach, while vast oceans of truth lie undiscovered before me." - Sir Isaac Newton
salm
Rabid Monkey

Post by salm »

why hasn´t he at least got a VI title???
Raptor 597
Sith Devotee

Post by Raptor 597 »

salm wrote:why hasn´t he at least got a VI title???
It has jumped past that step quite awhile ago. He skipped that phase.

Captain tycho
Has Elected to Receive

Post by Captain tycho »

In the words of many board mods, I say ' Stop feeding the troll.
Just kill it, once and for all.'
Captain Tycho!
The worst fucker ever!
The Best reciever ever!
Colonel Olrik
The Spaminator

Post by Colonel Olrik »

It's way worse than that. It would be an insult to VI everywhere.

Sending that message with the name SD.net is worthy of ban, to me.

From now on, I won't give the idiot space to breath.
RedImperator
Roosevelt Republican

Post by RedImperator »

I'm usually not one to jump on the "Ban him!" bandwagon, but this is intolerable. Hell, don't we have a moral responsibility to kick him out now that he's threatened somebody in the name of the entire board?
Any city gets what it admires, will pay for, and, ultimately, deserves…We want and deserve tin-can architecture in a tinhorn culture. And we will probably be judged not by the monuments we build but by those we have destroyed.--Ada Louise Huxtable, "Farewell to Penn Station", New York Times editorial, 30 October 1963
X-Ray Blues
salm
Rabid Monkey

Post by salm »

Colonel Olrik wrote:
It's way worse than that. It would be an insult to VI everywhere.

Sending that message with the name SD.net is worthy of ban, to me.

From now on, I won't give the idiot space to breath.
true! that´s why i said "at least".
Mike_6002
Village Idiot

Post by Mike_6002 »

Let me defend myself at least

I did not send that e-mail from here, I did from his feedback page not from SD.NET

#1 Fan of LT. Hit-Man

Anarchist Bunny
Foul, Cruel, and Bad-Tempered Rodent

Post by Anarchist Bunny »

Dude, respect has to be earned. You can't come here, spam your way to Jedi Knight, and then try to fit in like this. It won't work. Stop trying to do what you think will make you cool, you obviouslly can't pull it off correctly. You can't just poof yourself to oldbie status, you accually have to work and spend time here and make a name for yourself legitimately. God I hope I spelled that right.
//This Line Blank as of 7/15/07\\
Ornithology Subdirector: SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences
Wiilite
RedImperator
Roosevelt Republican

Post by RedImperator »

Mike_6002 wrote:Let me defend myself at least

I did not send that e-mail from here, I did from his feedback page not from SD.NET
Ohhhhhhhh....I get it now. That fixes everything. Sorry about the mix up there. I can plainly see that there wasn't the slightest thing wrong with what you did, because you didn't send it from HERE (that would have been quite a feat, being as this is a MESSAGE BOARD, not an ISP or webmail system), you just put "SD.net" in the subject line of your unsolicited death threat. I mean, what could possibly be wrong with that?

Fucktard. You're beyond redemption.
X-Ray Blues
salm
Rabid Monkey

Post by salm »

you didnt send that e-mail from here, you sent it from his feedback page. very interesting. how the hell would you send him an email from here anyways? and how the hell did you send him an email from HIS feedback page?

<edit>oops, RedImperator was quicker</edit>
Last edited by salm on 2002-12-06 09:17pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mike_6002
Village Idiot

Post by Mike_6002 »

salm wrote:

you didnt send that e-mail from here, you sent it from his feedback page. very interesting. how the hell would you send him an email from here anyways? and how the hell did you send him an email from HIS feedback page?
http://ocean.otr.usm.edu/~randers2/STSWfeedback.html

#1 Fan of LT. Hit-Man

Colonel Olrik
The Spaminator

Post by Colonel Olrik »

Messages of that kind are inadmissable. You've never debated Darkstar, and that would be well beyond your capabilities. No one of those who actually debated him wish him dead, or flamed him for the sake of it.

You have managed to enfuriate all the ASVS'ers and older SD.net members here with your ass sucking.

In all your posts, not one contains an ounce of indepedent ideas/thought.

Your lack of understanding of these simple truths makes you extremelly annoying. Your will to start board/flame wars and to send idiotic flame mails with the weird idea we would approve it makes you a fucking moron.