Samurai Jack vs. Darth Vader

FAN: Discuss various fictional worlds that don't qualify for SF.

Moderator: Steve

PrinceofLowLight
Jedi Knight

Samurai Jack vs. Darth Vader

Post by PrinceofLowLight »

Samurai Jack up against Darth Vader. For the purposes of this fight, Jack's sword CAN parry a lightsaber.
"Remember, being materialistic means never having to acknowledge your feelings"-Brent Sienna, PVP

"In the unlikely event of losing Pascal's Wager, I intend to saunter in to Judgement Day with a bookshelf full of grievances, a flaming sword of my own devising, and a serious attitude problem."- Rick Moen

SD.net Rangers: Chicks Dig It
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

Vader crushes Jack's neck using TK.

Jedi's physical skills are impressive but it's the combination of their physical along with their mental powers that increases their prowess as warriors.
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete
Super-Gagme
Little Stalker Boy

Post by Super-Gagme »

What is with all this useless vs stuff against Jedi? <insert random character> vs Jedi:

Jedi force jokes the end.

Enough with the fucking battles against Jedi! :evil:
History? I love history! First, something happens, then, something else happens! It's so sequential!! Thank you first guy, for writing things down!

evilcat4000: I dont spam

Cairbur: The Bible can, and has, been used to prove anything and everything (practically!)
StarshipTitanic: Prove it.
Montcalm
Emperor's Hand

Re: Samurai Jack vs. Darth Vader

Post by Montcalm »

PrinceofLowLight wrote:Samurai Jack up
Snipped the funny part,anyone get the joke. :lol:
Jerry Orbach 1935 2004
Admiral Valdemar~You know you've fucked up when Wacky Races has more realistic looking vehicles than your own.
Singular Quartet
Sith Marauder

Post by Singular Quartet »

Montcalm wrote:
That was pathetic, horrible, and I'd smack you upside the head if I knew where you were, and cared enough to go there.
Montcalm
Emperor's Hand

Post by Montcalm »

Singular Quartet wrote:
Montcalm wrote:
That was pathetic, horrible, and I'd smack you upside the head if I knew where you were, and cared enough to go there.
<---Look here :P
Jerry Orbach 1935 2004
Admiral Valdemar~You know you've fucked up when Wacky Races has more realistic looking vehicles than your own.
Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

Post by Spanky The Dolphin »

"Samurai jack up." ? I don't get it? :?
I believe in a sign of Zeta.

[BOTM|WG|JL|Mecha Maniacs|Pax Cybertronia|Veteran of the Psychic Wars|Eva Expert]

"And besides, who cares if a monster destroys Australia?"
Montcalm
Emperor's Hand

Post by Montcalm »

Spanky The Dolphin wrote:"Samurai jack up." ? I don't get it? :?
Jack up or Jack off=Masturbate. :wink:
Jerry Orbach 1935 2004
Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

Post by Spanky The Dolphin »

I've never head "jack up" for masturbation.

Jack off, yes (although jerk off is more commen), but never jack up.

Remember that jokes aren't funny when you have to force them. ;)
I believe in a sign of Zeta.

[BOTM|WG|JL|Mecha Maniacs|Pax Cybertronia|Veteran of the Psychic Wars|Eva Expert]

"And besides, who cares if a monster destroys Australia?"
Montcalm
Emperor's Hand

Post by Montcalm »

I got to remember when making a joke,that A some might not get it at first,and B others may find it horrible. :(
Jerry Orbach 1935 2004
Jeremy
Jedi Master

Post by Jeremy »

what do you expet out of Spanky?
• Only the dead have seen the end of war.
• "The only really bright side to come out of all this has to be Dino-rides in Hell." ~ Ilya Muromets
SAMAS
Mecha Fanboy

Post by SAMAS »

Personally, I don't think vader has the speed to choke Jack.

In one episode, a group of Bounty Hunters were planning to Ambush Jack. They had dug foxholes in the snow, and were waiting for him to arrive. One of the hunters was standing in front of a dripping icicle, dropping water roughly six feet to the ground. One of the hunter was busying herself by drawing her sword from the scabbard, slicing through each drop as it fell, and resheathing it all in one motion(not swinging until after the drop fell).

Eventually, Jack is spotted approaching. The hunters make their way to their holes and wait.

A single drop of water falls, and an instant later, the trap is sprung. One hunter lashes out with a chain, grabbing Jack's sword. Jack snatches his weapon, yanking the hunter out of his hole as the others attack.

Jack proceeds to defeat all the rest of the hunters, usually with only one or two moves each(the woman with the sword took about three, Jack finally punching her in the face hard enough to shatter her helmet).

After all six hunters are lying defeated in the snow, that drop of water hits the ground.
Not an armored Jigglypuff

"I salute your genetic superiority, now Get off my planet!!" -- Adam Stiener, 1st Somerset Strikers
Smiling Bandit
Jedi Master

Post by Smiling Bandit »

Jack is ludicrously fast.
ph3@r the k3oot3 0n3z
I thought this was a capture the b33r mod?!
Super-Gagme
Little Stalker Boy

Post by Super-Gagme »

So he can go to plaid? ;)

Okay so who wins then?
History? I love history! First, something happens, then, something else happens! It's so sequential!! Thank you first guy, for writing things down!

Cairbur: The Bible can, and has, been used to prove anything and everything (practically!)
Smiling Bandit
Jedi Master

Post by Smiling Bandit »

Well, Vader's armor isn't going to stop Jack's weaponry for an instant. Jack can probably be up and at Vader's throat in about a quarter-second.

On the other hand, Jack won't want to kill Vader. Vader would win, but not because he's really a better fighter, or even that he could kill Jack with his TK, but that Jack will give him a chance to use it.
ph3@r the k3oot3 0n3z
Super-Gagme
Little Stalker Boy

Post by Super-Gagme »

Whoah. So you are actually saying that a non-jedi without super uber wank powers can kill vader if so inclined? :shock:

General Zod
Never Shuts Up

Post by General Zod »

jack does have the speed and skills to get inside vader's defenses. and considering that he's managed to come close to beating aku on so many occasions, it'd make sense he'd be able to take down Vader with relative ease. after all, Vader can neither shapeshift into anything he wants, fly, or use the wide variety of magics that aku has at his disposal. including summoning up monsters on the fly.
CorSec
Jedi Knight

Post by CorSec »

SAMAS wrote:Personally, I don't think vader has the speed to choke Jack.
If it comes to a physical confrontation, Jack would have the edge given the parameters of this versus competition. However, I don't think it'd get that far. Lord Vader could easily Force choke Jack from a hidden location.
Shogoki
Jedi Knight

Post by Shogoki »

And everybody seems to forget Vader will know Jack is goingo to attack before Jack himself decides it's time to attack, giving Vader enough time to force choke him, not to mention Jack won't be able to think straight once he engages Vader, reducing both his speed and reaction times, end of Jack.
lance
Jedi Master

Post by lance »

The thing I disagree with is the force choke being the end of the fight. It will probly require a few force pushes until Jack suffocates.
SAMAS
Mecha Fanboy

Post by SAMAS »

Shogoki wrote:And everybody seems to forget Vader will know Jack is goingo to attack before Jack himself decides it's time to attack, giving Vader enough time to force choke him, not to mention Jack won't be able to think straight once he engages Vader, reducing both his speed and reaction times, end of Jack.
We went through this in the Goku thread. Knowing an attack is coming and being able to actually do something about it can often be two entirely different things.
lance wrote:The thing I disagree with is the force choke being the end of the fight. It will probly require a few force pushes until Jack suffocates.
Well, this is the guy who once had his face ground down about a hundred feet or so of mountain.
Not an armored Jigglypuff

"I salute your genetic superiority, now Get off my planet!!" -- Adam Stiener, 1st Somerset Strikers
SyntaxVorlon
Sith Acolyte

Post by SyntaxVorlon »

Smiling Bandit wrote:Well, Vader's armor isn't going to stop Jack's weaponry for an instant. Jack can probably be up and at Vader's throat in about a quarter-second.

On the other hand, Jack won't want to kill Vader. Vader would win, but not because he's really a better fighter, or even that he could kill Jack with his TK, but that Jack will give him a chance to use it.
Why won't Jack want to kill vader? He shows no remorse at dispatching bounty hunting robots, CN just can't show him killing humans.
Darth_Shinji
BANNED

Post by Darth_Shinji »

Didn't Samuri jack survive unharmed by being sat on by a 200 ton sumo before? One has to wonder if Vader can even put enought force on his insides to hurt him.
Village Idiot: "Or why one person opinion's of another person doesn't mean squat in the large scheme of things"

"You laugh because I'm different, I laugh because your all the same."

"A Eater of the Sacred Cow"

"Mother Fucking Team Wrecker"
Smiling Bandit
Jedi Master

Post by Smiling Bandit »

Why won't Jack want to kill vader? He shows no remorse at dispatching bounty hunting robots, CN just can't show him killing humans.
He'll know Vader is human. Vader breathes. And Jack doesnt kill people. He doesn't even kill all robots. Demons are fair game. Jack may cut off half of Vader's armor, but he won't want to kill the big V.
Didn't Samuri jack survive unharmed by being sat on by a 200 ton sumo before? One has to wonder if Vader can even put enought force on his insides to hurt him.
Quite possibly. Jack does seem to be able to take massive amounts of thoeretical damage with little apparent injury.
ph3@r the k3oot3 0n3z