Who cares about bras! Me want breasts!! :mrgreen:
30%

Total votes: 66

Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

Post by Spanky The Dolphin »

Ted wrote:
Spanky The Dolphin wrote:
SirNitram wrote: A bra where the cups are filled with gel, thus simulating semi-realistic boobage.
Hmm, but isn't such breastitude already emitted by the breasts underneath the gel cups?
Some girls lack such stature.
And that's a problem?

PS: Thanks, Tevar. That sounds quite interesting...
I believe in a sign of Zeta.

[BOTM|WG|JL|Mecha Maniacs|Pax Cybertronia|Veteran of the Psychic Wars|Eva Expert]

"And besides, who cares if a monster destroys Australia?"
Ted
BANNED

Post by Ted »

Spanky The Dolphin wrote:And that's a problem?

PS: Thanks, Tevar.
Depends, if a girl is wearing something where such is needed, then it works. I've been told they (the gel bras) also can act as insulation, keeping the extremities warm. :D
Go, tell the Spartans, stranger passing by,
That here, obedient to their laws, we lie.
J
Kaye Elle Emenopey

Post by J »

Ted wrote:I've been told they (the gel bras) also can act as insulation, keeping the extremities warm. :D
That's what fleece-lined bras are for, though fleece feels kinda funny against my breasts...which is why I much prefer wearing proper cold weather clothes, like a nice warm sweater or such over my normal bras.
This post is a 100% natural organic product.
The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects

I'm not sure why people choose 'To Love is to Bury' as their wedding song...It's about a murder-suicide
- Margo Timmins

When it becomes serious, you have to lie
- Jean-Claude Juncker
Montcalm
Emperor's Hand

Post by Montcalm »

How long before guys star wearing underwear padded where it count. :lol:
Jerry Orbach 1935 2004
Admiral Valdemar~You know you've fucked up when Wacky Races has more realistic looking vehicles than your own.
Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

Montcalm wrote:How long before guys star wearing underwear padded where it count. :lol:
I have no doubt that they already exist.
Justice League, Super-Villain Carnage "Carnage Rules!" Cult of the Kitten Mew... The Black Mage with The Knife SD.Net Chronicler of the Past Bun Bun is my hero. The Official Verilonitis Vaccinator
Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

Wow, sounds like you ladies have quite a number of options when it comes to covering and supporting your breasts...

[BOTM|WG|JL|Mecha Maniacs|Pax Cybertronia|Veteran of the Psychic Wars|Eva Expert]

Gandalf
SD.net White Wizard

Post by Gandalf »

Montcalm wrote:How long before guys star wearing underwear padded where it count. :lol:
For some of your lesser men, they have a sock or two. And then again there are some guys who can't wear shorts.
Last edited by Gandalf on 2003-06-17 09:57pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Oh no, oh yeah, tell me how can it be so fair
That we dying younger hiding from the police man over there
Just for breathing in the air they wanna leave me in the chair
Electric shocking body rocking beat streeting me to death"

- A.B. Original, Report to the Mist

"I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately."
- George Carlin
Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

Spanky The Dolphin wrote:Wow, sounds like you ladies have quite a number of options when it comes to covering and supporting your breasts...
With the amount of men who want to see cleavage and large breasts and the amount of women who want comfort as well, was there any doubt?
Justice League, Super-Villain Carnage "Carnage Rules!" Cult of the Kitten Mew... The Black Mage with The Knife SD.Net Chronicler of the Past Bun Bun is my hero. The Official Verilonitis Vaccinator
Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

Captain_Cyran wrote:
Spanky The Dolphin wrote:Wow, sounds like you ladies have quite a number of options when it comes to covering and supporting your breasts...
With the amount of men who want to see cleavage and large breasts and the amount of women who want comfort as well, was there any doubt?
Perhaps. I prefer smaller breasts on women, myself, and have a taste for conservative clothes (although I won't turn down skimpy if it looks nice).

Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

Captain_Cyran wrote:
Perhaps. I prefer smaller breasts on women, myself, and have a taste for conservative clothes, though (although I won't turn down skimpy if it looks nice).
Well, same here. But there are plenty of guys who want skimpy clothes and jumbo sized breasts. *shrug*

EDIT: *Looks at the way the poll is going.* See, my point is made. :)
Montcalm
Emperor's Hand

Post by Montcalm »

Gandalf wrote:
For some of your lesser men, they have a sock or two. And then again there are some guys who can't wear shorts.
Maybe i should wear baggy pants to hide my enormous Salami. :lol:
Jerry Orbach 1935 2004
Admiral Valdemar~You know you've fucked up when Wacky Races has more realistic looking vehicles than your own.
Shinova
Emperor's Hand

Post by Shinova »

Someone on this very same topic suggested transparent bras to accomodate both the women and the men. :mrgreen:
What's her bust size!?

It's over NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAND!!!!!!!!!
Gandalf
SD.net White Wizard

Post by Gandalf »

Montcalm wrote:
Gandalf wrote:
Maybe i should wear baggy pants to hide my enormous Salami. :lol:
Trckpants with a lot of room and long shirts work for me, oh, and avoid changerooms.

"I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately."
- George Carlin
Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

Shinova wrote:Someone on this very same topic suggested transparent bras to accomodate both the women and the men. :mrgreen:
That'd be rather counterproductive, seeing as bras are typically worn under one's clothes... :P

Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

Shinova wrote:Someone on this very same topic suggested transparent bras to accomodate both the women and the men. :mrgreen:
That'd be rather counterproductive, seeing as bras are typically worn under one's clothes... :P
Typically, yes.
Shinova
Emperor's Hand

Post by Shinova »

Captain_Cyran wrote:Typically, yes.
In other words, shirt off but support still there.

Or, transparent bikinis. Hmmm....

No wait. Going nude would achieve the same effect.

*has stumped self*
What's her bust size!?

Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

Shinova wrote:
Captain_Cyran wrote:Typically, yes.
In other words, shirt off but support still there.

Or, transparent bikinis. Hmmm....

No wait. Going nude would achieve the same effect.

*has stumped self*
But going nude also means no support for the breasts. So it's not quite the same effect.
Shinova
Emperor's Hand

Post by Shinova »

I'm also thinking that perhaps one day we'll have transparent clothing. Can see all the curves, but stay warm.
What's her bust size!?

Gandalf
SD.net White Wizard

Post by Gandalf »

Shinova wrote:I'm also thinking that perhaps one day we'll have transparent clothing. Can see all the curves, but stay warm.
Or we could just save the effort and all go naked. We'll just have heaters scattered about.

- George Carlin
Keevan_Colton
Emperor's Hand
Location: In the Land of Logic and Reason, two doors down from Lilliput and across the road from Atlantis...

Post by Keevan_Colton »

I'm not overly bothered....though nix the naked idea....it's fucking cold here in scotland most of the time.....
"Prodesse Non Nocere."
"It's all about popularity really, if your invisible friend that tells you to invade places is called Napoleon, you're a loony, if he's called Jesus then you're the president."
"I'd drive more people insane, but I'd have to double back and pick them up first..."
"All it takes for bullshit to thrive is for rational men to do nothing." - Kevin Farrell, B.A. Journalism.
BOTM - EBC - Horseman - G&C - Vampire
Montcalm
Emperor's Hand

Post by Montcalm »

Keevan_Colton wrote:I'm not overly bothered....though nix the naked idea....it's fucking cold here in scotland most of the time.....
Expecialy when a silly Scots don`t have anything under his kilt. :wink:
Jerry Orbach 1935 2004
Slartibartfast
Emperor's Hand

Post by Slartibartfast »

This thread reminds me of a certain South Park episode...
David
Moderator Emeritus

Post by David »

Montcalm wrote:
Keevan_Colton wrote:I'm not overly bothered....though nix the naked idea....it's fucking cold here in scotland most of the time.....

Montcalm may some be going the way of the dinosaurs if he doesn't watch his tounge. :evil:
aerius
Charismatic Cult Leader

Post by aerius »

Bras are my nemesis, and they are evil. I still can't consistently unhook the damn things without using both hands, those clasps, they're devious, they're just so many different kinds that I can't get it right. Why can't they make a standardized clasp for all bras so that I can undo them with one hand on the first try?
aerius: I'll vote for you if you sleep with me. :)
Lusankya: Deal!
Say, do you want it to be a threesome with your wife? Or a foursome with your wife and sister-in-law? I'm up for either. :P
Montcalm
Emperor's Hand

Post by Montcalm »

David wrote:
Montcalm wrote:

Montcalm may some be going the way of the dinosaurs if he doesn't watch his tounge. :evil:
You know what i mean i was talking about underwear. :roll:
Jerry Orbach 1935 2004