Dinner

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi
What Kind of Username is That?

Post by Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi »

I had some greasy pizza with some even greasier buffalo wings. Pretty good, actaully.
BotM: Just another monkey|HAB
Ted
BANNED

Post by Ted »

Dinner is the school Prom in 1/2 an hour.
Go, tell the Spartans, stranger passing by,
That here, obedient to their laws, we lie.
darthdavid
Pathetic Attention Whore

Post by darthdavid »

Jiffy mix (or similar product) w/ montreal steak seasoning and montreal chicken seasoning as well as lemon pepper used to double batter a chicken breast. Those noodles that come in the bag (ramen wutg class :wink:) and applesauce.
Crayz9000
Sith Apprentice

Post by Crayz9000 »

Ted wrote:Dinner is the school Prom in 1/2 an hour.
Good luck...
A Tribute to Stupidity: The Robert Scott Anderson Archive (currently offline)
John Hansen - Slightly Insane Bounty Hunter - ASVS Vets' Assoc. Class of 2000
HAB Cryptanalyst | WG - Intergalactic Alliance and Spoof Author | BotM | Cybertron | SCEF
HemlockGrey
Fucking Awesome

Post by HemlockGrey »

Had pork, rice, and peas thirty minutes ago.
The End of Suburbia
"If more cars are inevitable, must there not be roads for them to run on?"
-Robert Moses

"The Wire" is the best show in the history of television. Watch it today.
Wicked Pilot
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Wicked Pilot »

Fish fillet, topped with crab meat and hollandaise sauce. With a baked potato and hush puppies.
The most basic assumption about the world is that it does not contradict itself.
neoolong
Dead Sexy 'Shroom

Post by neoolong »

Ted wrote:Dinner is the school Prom in 1/2 an hour.
You're going to eat the people at the prom? What kind of sick bastard are you? :D
Member of the BotM. @( !.! )@
TrailerParkJawa
Sith Acolyte

Post by TrailerParkJawa »

Wicked Pilot wrote:Fish fillet, topped with crab meat and hollandaise sauce. With a baked potato and hush puppies.
What's a hush puppy?
MEMBER of the Anti-PETA Anti-Facist LEAGUE
phongn
Rebel Leader

Post by phongn »

TrailerParkJawa wrote:
Wicked Pilot wrote:Fish fillet, topped with crab meat and hollandaise sauce. With a baked potato and hush puppies.
What's a hush puppy?
Essentially a fried sphere of battered cornmeal.
Frank Hipper
Overfiend of the Superego

Post by Frank Hipper »

TrailerParkJawa wrote:What's a hush puppy?
You're from the U.S. and don't know what a hush puppy is?
Not even the ones from Long John Silver's?
Life is all the eternity you get, use it wisely.
Enforcer Talen
Warlock

Post by Enforcer Talen »

hush puppies are usually only in the south. I havent heard the phrase in 7 yrs, all in new england.

I had pizza and brownies.
This day is Fantastic!
Myers Briggs: ENTJ
Political Compass: -3/-6
DOOMer WoW
"I really hate it when the guy you were pegging as Mr. Worst Case starts saying, "Oh, I was wrong, it's going to be much worse." " - Adrian Laguna
TrailerParkJawa
Sith Acolyte

Dammit! I had a big craving for chinese style fried chicken wings. Both the local mom & pop places near me have changed their hours. Now they close at 8:30 pm on FRiday night!

What is the world coming too!
Raptor 597
Sith Devotee

Post by Raptor 597 »

Well tonight I had an excellent roux made by Mom with shrimps in it and Texas toast as a side. Mmmm.
Formerly the artist known as Captain Lennox

"To myself I am only a child playing on the beach, while vast oceans of truth lie undiscovered before me." - Sir Isaac Newton
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Darth Garden Gnome wrote:
Zaia wrote:Sure thang, sugah. I can't wait! I've heard it's really good. :D
But then again anything with Edward Notron in it is really good. The guy could turn a nugget 'o crap into a bar of gold if he really wanted to. :)
True dat, yo--Edward Norton kicks ass (*swoon*)! So does Seth Green *swoon*, that hot guy from "Snatch" *swoon*, and I love Charlize Theron (errr, *swoon?*)--Mark Wahlberg's ok. Not exactly swooning material, but it's ok, since the movie totally kicked ass anyway, even without all the eye candy. Go see it, RI!! Err, Ice! Errr, whatever the fuck your name is! Seth Green is still my favourite, I think. Guys who make me laugh are tres sexy. :D

Anyway, about dinner--Kim and I ended up being late because there was a massive storm, so we didn't have time for the nice Italian meal to go with the nice Italian movie. So we had Boston Market instead. Mmm, yum! Double-sauced meatloaf, mashed potatoes with gravy, corn with butter and pepper and some delicious cornbread. Mmmmmmmmmm. Best "fast" food in the world. NUMMY!!!!!

Would have preferred crab legs and shrimp, though. :P
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
TrailerParkJawa
Sith Acolyte

Frank Hipper wrote:
Ive never seen a hush puppy in California and Long John Silvers went extinct here a long time ago.
RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

Zaia wrote:True dat, yo--Edward Norton kicks ass (*swoon*)! So does Seth Green *swoon*, that hot guy from "Snatch" *swoon*, and I love Charlize Theron (errr, *swoon?*)--Mark Wahlberg's ok. Not exactly swooning material, but it's ok, since the movie totally kicked ass anyway, even without all the eye candy. Go see it, RI!! Err, Ice! Errr, whatever the fuck your name is! Seth Green is still my favourite, I think. Guys who make me laugh are tres sexy. :D
Yellowtext: It's RogueIce, my dear Zaia. :)

And hey, I've made you laugh before. Does that make me "tres sexy" too? :D
"How can I wait unknowing?
This is the price of war,
We rise with noble intentions,
And we risk all that is pure..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, Forever (Rome: Total War)

"On and on, through the years,
The war continues on..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, We Are All One (Medieval 2: Total War)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight
Frank Hipper
Overfiend of the Superego

Post by Frank Hipper »

TrailerParkJawa wrote:
Frank Hipper wrote:
Ive never seen a hush puppy in California and Long John Silvers went extinct here a long time ago.
Well, you really aren't missing much, any way you look at it. :D
Life is all the eternity you get, use it wisely.
Mitth`raw`nuruodo
Harry Potter on Acid

Post by Mitth`raw`nuruodo »

Tonight I ate at Hooters! (usual Fri. night thing for my dad, he's cool like that).. tomorrow (well, tonight technically) it will probably be Pizza, and then Sunday I might cook something.
<< SEGNOR: Grand Admiral of the Gnomish Hordes >< GALE: Equal Opportunity Lover >< SDNet Keeper of the Lore >< Great Dolphin Conspiracy >>
My Audioscrobbler

Cult of Vin Diesel - When you mix Vin Diesel with a strong acid you get salt water.
neoolong
Dead Sexy 'Shroom

Post by neoolong »

Zaia wrote:
Darth Garden Gnome wrote:
Zaia wrote:Sure thang, sugah. I can't wait! I've heard it's really good. :D
But then again anything with Edward Notron in it is really good. The guy could turn a nugget 'o crap into a bar of gold if he really wanted to. :)
True dat, yo--Edward Norton kicks ass (*swoon*)! So does Seth Green *swoon*, that hot guy from "Snatch" *swoon*,...
Jason Stathem? The British guy that looks like he's balding? He takes off his shirt in The Transporter.
Member of the BotM. @( !.! )@
RedImperator
Roosevelt Republican

Post by RedImperator »

A big bowl of chili flavored with a ton of cayenne pepper and Tobasco sauce, topped with cheese flavored with jalapeno. I suspect it won't be quite as much fun on the way out as it was on the way in.

Speaking of which, would any of you eat at a Mexican restaurant called "The Burning Asshole"?
Any city gets what it admires, will pay for, and, ultimately, deserves…We want and deserve tin-can architecture in a tinhorn culture. And we will probably be judged not by the monuments we build but by those we have destroyed.--Ada Louise Huxtable, "Farewell to Penn Station", New York Times editorial, 30 October 1963
X-Ray Blues
Wicked Pilot
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Wicked Pilot »

You've never eaten puppy before?
The most basic assumption about the world is that it does not contradict itself.
Next of Kin
Rabid Monkey

Post by Next of Kin »

Dinner last night consisted of a bbq'ed steak, steamed mussels, another bbq'ed salmon steak, fatoosh, and garlic bread. You'e probably thinking, "NoK, you fat glutton!" but believe me, I din't eat anything since breakfast and was famished! :)
theski
Sith Marauder

Post by theski »

Yep thats what I was thinking... :lol:
Sudden power is apt to be insolent, sudden liberty saucy; that behaves best which has grown gradually.
BrYaN19kc
Jedi Knight

Post by BrYaN19kc »

Pasta with fat free alfredo sause, a very nice red wine, lit candles, and my partner. It was a very nice evening.
theski
Sith Marauder

Post by theski »

WTF "FAT FREE ALFREDO SAUCE" why not just pour water over it.... :shock:

It ain't right..... you must not be Italian
Sudden power is apt to be insolent, sudden liberty saucy; that behaves best which has grown gradually.