hillary clinton *will* be the next president

N&P: Discuss governments, nations, politics and recent related news here.

Moderators: Alyrium Denryle, Edi, K. A. Pital

Enforcer Talen
Warlock

hillary clinton *will* be the next president

Post by Enforcer Talen »

Hillary will be our next president - I guarantee it! Post #1 of 1

With Carl Limbacher and NewsMax.com Staff
For the story behind the story...

I predicted Gulf war II would last no longer than a month, when most thought it would be the next vietnam or prelude to Armagedeon.

I predicted that Hillary would be the next Senator of New York.

I predicted that Bill would be a 2 term president.

I predicted back in Gulf War I that the world was not ready for Tribulation Anti-Christ for another 30 years.

Well, base on my analysis of the state of the comming Revived Roman Empire - latest is Poland joing the EC. and fall out of 9/11 and Destruction of Sadaam Regime I am ready to confidently say that in 2004 Hillary will be our next President.

NO ONE will be able to outspend the lying propaganda of the major media 24/7/365 days brainwashing of "dumb" American that Hillary is the greatest American Women since Madaam Curie.
American Gay population is exploding - Hillary will get 99% of their votes. Public School bureacy is OUT OF CONTROL - Hillary will get 90% of NEA and UNION workers votes.

Don't forget that Al Gore - the worst Democratic candiate since Walter Mondale should have been our next president - He lost his own state - Tenenesse!! and won more popular votes than Bush.

Women put Bill Clinton in office and Amercian Women will put Hillary as the first women president of America. American Women usualy vote for the more "caring" candiate on issues as pro-choice, schools, the "children",. Feeeling are more important when it comes to Women votes.

Hillary and her demonic lead forces will be allowed by God to win so that the Revived Roman Empire can take the next phase of growth in the next critical 10 years. By 2015, Europe will be such a economic powerhouse that it will only take about another 10 before they have the most technological and powerful military in the world before 2025.

Hail Cesar, I mean the Anti-Christ. Dumb American-Hating Liberals produced by the "brown-shirts" who run Public Schools will embrace the "new world order. True Christians who believe the world of God teaches Jesus as the ONLY way to God will be a true minority in 2020.

It's all coming together - the taking over of the minds of our youth by the Public schools was a strategy stolen from mao and Stalin, and Hitler.

In 2004 of October, people on this board will begin to believe. Scoffers after the fact always run and hide -

http://www.newsmax.com/showinsideco...2003/6/9/101606

Monday June 9, 2003; 10:03 a.m. EDT
Limbaugh: Giuliani Could Force Hillary's Hand in 2004

The conventional wisdom says that New York Sen. Hillary Clinton will bide her time and wait till 2008 to seek the White House, when she won't have to face a popular incumbent like George Bush.

But on Friday Mrs. Clinton's talk radio radio nemisis Rush Limbaugh warned that she may not be able to wait that long.

"You would think she's a lock [for reelection] in 2006 but she's got to get past that hurdle to get to 2008," he explained.

"And the name being bandied about is Rudy," the top talker noted. "Rudy Giuliani can once again reprise his role as saviour of the country from 9/11 by defeating Mrs. Clinton in 2006."

If Hillary loses her Senate seat in 2006, Limbaugh said, "it wipes her out" for 2008.

Indeed, while poll after poll shows that the 2004 presidential nomination is hers for the asking, a Marist Collge survey released last week shows that Giuliani would trounce Sen. Clinton in New York in 2006 by 17 points, 56 to 39 percent.

That's quite a reversal of fortune for Mrs. Clinton, who was actually leading Giuliani in May 2000, just before he dropped out of their first Senate match-up amidst marital and health problems. But the 9/11 attacks, which turned the ex-mayor into a national hero, have changed everything.

Now, except for New York City, where Sen. Clinton enjoys a slight edge, Giuliani leads his one-time opponent by more than 30 points in the rest of the state.

Limbaugh cautioned that he wasn't predicting a Giuliani-Clinton rematch, telling his millions of listeners, "I'm just going to throw it out there for you to think about." But he added, "That could be a factor on Mrs. Clinton's decision in 2004."

Giuliani watchers say he hasn't made up his mind whether he wants a rematch with Clinton. He is also said to be considering a run for governor in 2006.

Coincidence or not, Mrs. Clinton attacks the former mayor in her new book, "Living History," calling him racially "divisive" and saying he hated to campaign outside of New York City.
This day is Fantastic!
Myers Briggs: ENTJ
Political Compass: -3/-6
DOOMer WoW
"I really hate it when the guy you were pegging as Mr. Worst Case starts saying, "Oh, I was wrong, it's going to be much worse." " - Adrian Laguna
Howedar
Emperor's Thumb

Re: hillary clinton *will* be the next president

Post by Howedar »

Enforcer Talen wrote: I predicted Gulf war II would last no longer than a month, when most thought it would be the next vietnam or prelude to Armagedeon.

I predicted that Hillary would be the next Senator of New York.

I predicted that Bill would be a 2 term president.

I predicted back in Gulf War I that the world was not ready for Tribulation Anti-Christ for another 30 years.

Well, base on my analysis of the state of the comming Revived Roman Empire - latest is Poland joing the EC. and fall out of 9/11 and Destruction of Sadaam Regime I am ready to confidently say that in 2004 Hillary will be our next President.
I correctly predicted that dropping a chunk of lead on my foot would hurt, therefore I am correct in predicting that pigs will grow wings next year.
Howedar is no longer here. Need to talk to him? Talk to Pick.
weemadando
SMAKIBBFB

Post by weemadando »

Enforcer Talen wrote: NO ONE will be able to outspend the lying propaganda of the major media 24/7/365 days brainwashing of "dumb" American that Hillary is the greatest American Women since Madaam Curie.
Tell me that you're being sarcastic. Please, any one tell me that he's being sarcastic or intentionally stupid to make a point.
Darksider
Sith Acolyte

Post by Darksider »

weemadando wrote:
Enforcer Talen wrote: NO ONE will be able to outspend the lying propaganda of the major media 24/7/365 days brainwashing of "dumb" American that Hillary is the greatest American Women since Madaam Curie.
Tell me that you're being sarcastic. Please, any one tell me that he's being sarcastic or intentionally stupid to make a point.
Either that or it's an account hijack. Or he's drunk as hell
And this is why you don't watch anything produced by Ronald D. Moore after he had his brain surgically removed and replaced with a bag of elephant semen.-Gramzamber, on why Caprica sucks
Enforcer Talen
Warlock

Post by Enforcer Talen »

rr-bb.com

hail!

oh, and, if Im drunk, Ill post a warning first :lol:
This day is Fantastic!
DOOMer WoW
"I really hate it when the guy you were pegging as Mr. Worst Case starts saying, "Oh, I was wrong, it's going to be much worse." " - Adrian Laguna
RedImperator
Roosevelt Republican

Post by RedImperator »

He's quoting a particularly loony right-wing rag called NewsMax. It's THE news magazine for the end-times/black helicopter set.
Any city gets what it admires, will pay for, and, ultimately, deserves…We want and deserve tin-can architecture in a tinhorn culture. And we will probably be judged not by the monuments we build but by those we have destroyed.--Ada Louise Huxtable, "Farewell to Penn Station", New York Times editorial, 30 October 1963
X-Ray Blues
kojikun
BANNED

Post by kojikun »

honestly, i think we should have a woman president. as long as shes not republican. fucking republican women trying to amend the constitution to ban gay marriages. the only cosupporters are republican. ugh.
Sì! Abbiamo un' anima! Ma è fatta di tanti piccoli robot.
Enforcer Talen
Warlock

Post by Enforcer Talen »

I would have no problem with a female president.

but hillary is not the type I would want.
This day is Fantastic!
DOOMer WoW
EmperorMing
Sith Devotee

Post by EmperorMing »

Either way the last thing I want to see right now is hilary in the oval office.

Especially since she has been wife to you-know-who.

DILLIGAF: Does It Look Like I Give A Fuck

Kill your God!
weemadando
SMAKIBBFB

Post by weemadando »

Well, my problem with the whole thing is that Madame Curie WASN'T FUCKING AMERICAN!
Enforcer Talen
Warlock

Post by Enforcer Talen »

weemadando wrote:Well, my problem with the whole thing is that Madame Curie WASN'T FUCKING AMERICAN!
lmao!
This day is Fantastic!
DOOMer WoW
Robert Treder
has strong kung-fu.

Post by Robert Treder »

weemadando wrote:Well, my problem with the whole thing is that Madame Curie WASN'T FUCKING AMERICAN!
No, no, you're thinking of the other Madame Curie. The crazy person was talking about our Madame Curie, who is much better than the crappy unamerican Madame Curie, because she has laserbeam eyes and her nickname is "Black Dog".

And seriously, what kind of whacko would be against a new Roman Empire?
And you may ask yourself, 'Where does that highway go to?'

Brotherhood of the Monkey - First Monkey|Justice League - Daredevil|Late Knights of Conan O'Brien - Eisenhower Mug Knight (13 Conan Pts.)|SD.Net Chroniclers|HAB
Crayz9000
Sith Apprentice

Post by Crayz9000 »

I don't believe it would be smart for me to vote for someone who's publicly stated that the US Constitution is old and needs to be rewritten.
A Tribute to Stupidity: The Robert Scott Anderson Archive (currently offline)
John Hansen - Slightly Insane Bounty Hunter - ASVS Vets' Assoc. Class of 2000
HAB Cryptanalyst | WG - Intergalactic Alliance and Spoof Author | BotM | Cybertron | SCEF
Enforcer Talen
Warlock

Post by Enforcer Talen »

Robert Treder wrote:
No, no, you're thinking of the other Madame Curie. The crazy person was talking about our Madame Curie, who is much better than the crappy unamerican Madame Curie, because she has laserbeam eyes and her nickname is "Black Dog".

And seriously, what kind of whacko would be against a new Roman Empire?
Ive always thot usa was the new rome. . . :?
This day is Fantastic!
DOOMer WoW
SPOOFE
Sith Devotee

Post by SPOOFE »

Hillary won't win. She's done nothing of spectacular note as a New York senator, she has the automatic stigma of being a Clinton, she has a negative reputation in many walks of life, and let's face it, she's not a very strong character. "Saying what people want to hear" doesn't equal "spine".
The Great and Malignant
Steve
Emperor's Hand

Post by Steve »

I'll vote for our first female President. :)

Condi in '08!
”A Radical is a man with both feet planted firmly in the air.” – Franklin Delano Roosevelt

"No folly is more costly than the folly of intolerant idealism." - Sir Winston L. S. Churchill, Princips Britannia

American Conservatism is about the exercise of personal responsibility without state interference in the lives of the citizenry..... unless, of course, it involves using the bludgeon of state power to suppress things Conservatives do not like.

DONALD J. TRUMP IS A SEDITIOUS TRAITOR AND MUST BE IMPEACHED
jegs2
Imperial Spook

Post by jegs2 »

EmperorMing wrote:Either way the last thing I want to see right now is hilary in the oval office.

Especially since she has been wife to you-know-who.
I have to admit -- that's a nightmare scenario IMO. I seriously wonder if I'd resign my commission if she won the election...
John 3:16-18
Warwolves G2
The University of North Alabama Lions!
Col. Crackpot
That Obnoxious Guy

Post by Col. Crackpot »

man, i would trade my left nut to have Rudy as President. The best possible scenerio would be him beating George in the GOP primary and then whalloping Hillary in the general election......<sigh>..........
"This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we’ll be lucky to live through it.” -Tom Clancy
Wicked Pilot
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Wicked Pilot »

I'll take rudy for President, I'll take Powell for president, I'll take Ventura for president, I'll even take Bill Maher for president. Just keep Hillary out!
The most basic assumption about the world is that it does not contradict itself.
Montcalm
Emperor's Hand

Post by Montcalm »

Was`nt she president when Willy was in the oral office? :?
Jerry Orbach 1935 2004
Admiral Valdemar~You know you've fucked up when Wacky Races has more realistic looking vehicles than your own.
Col. Crackpot
That Obnoxious Guy

Post by Col. Crackpot »

i'd take Jeaques Chirac before Hillary....welll, maybe i wouldn't go that far.
"This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we’ll be lucky to live through it.” -Tom Clancy
Montcalm
Emperor's Hand

Post by Montcalm »

Well even if i`m not American i could run for the presidency of the USA,i`ll do much better than a republican or democrat,vote for me 8)
Jerry Orbach 1935 2004
Admiral Valdemar~You know you've fucked up when Wacky Races has more realistic looking vehicles than your own.
Hamel
Sith Marauder

Post by Hamel »

I had an affair with Hillary in '98
"Right now we can tell you a report was filed by the family of a 12 year old boy yesterday afternoon alleging Mr. Michael Jackson of criminal activity. A search warrant has been filed and that search is currently taking place. Mr. Jackson has not been charged with any crime. We cannot specifically address the content of the police report as it is confidential information at the present time, however, we can confirm that Mr. Jackson forced the boy to listen to the Howard Stern show and watch the movie Private Parts over and over again."
Col. Crackpot
That Obnoxious Guy

Post by Col. Crackpot »

Montcalm wrote:Well even if i`m not American i could run for the presidency of the USA,i`ll do much better than a republican or democrat,vote for me 8)
and what party do you represent? Le Parti Maniaque Quebequois? :P
Montcalm
Emperor's Hand

Post by Montcalm »

Col. Crackpot wrote:
Montcalm wrote:Well even if i`m not American i could run for the presidency of the USA,i`ll do much better than a republican or democrat,vote for me 8)
and what party do you represent? Le Parti Maniaque Quebecois? :P
No i represent the North American alliance. :lol:
Jerry Orbach 1935 2004