[Warning - this thread may contain traces of sarcasm]

N&P: Discuss governments, nations, politics and recent related news here.

Moderators: Alyrium Denryle, Edi, K. A. Pital

weemadando
SMAKIBBFB

[Warning - this thread may contain traces of sarcasm]

Post by weemadando »

American Marine Corps Hero Killed.

Pentagon spokespersons today announced that the heroic Marine Corps soldier who gave his life valiantly in the process of liberating the Iraqi population of their precious oil reserves was killed by an Iraqi fundamentalist suicide powerline. This is the latest in a string of dirty, underhand and downright naughty tactics used by the Iraqi's which have included, but not been limited to: fighting against their American liberators, choosing to fight their American liberators in terrain of their choosing and making their American liberators look bad on TV.

PFC Jessica Lynch Rescued.

This all American good looking classy girl was rescued from an Iraqi hospital where she was receiving medical treatment today. In an unrelated story nine american heroes have given their lives and a further eight have gone missing for their nation while this was happening.

Heroic American Forces Capture Evil Airfield.

The Saddam International Airport was captured today by the heroic forces of the United States Military dedicated to Iraqi liberation. Reports of civilians being slightly miffed at delayed flights were discounted by Pentagon officials who said that "These damn ungrateful Iraqi's should be happy that we are now flying into that shit-hole of a country, I mean, its all empty planes going out once we've dropped off the oil company people. And what's the problem with flying United anyway? Just because we serve bacon for breakfast, ham sandwiches for lunch and pork chops for dinner..."

Air Force Heroes attack Heroic Ground Forces.

In what the White House is describing as an act of "Friendly Rivalry" one of the heroes of the sky attacked a group of heroes on the ground. One of these brave men on the ground gave his life so that his blood may flow to liberate more of Iraq, its people, and its oil.

More on this story to come...
Stuart Mackey
Drunken Kiwi Editor of the ASVS Press

Post by Stuart Mackey »

:twisted:
Most amusing
Via money Europe could become political in five years" "... the current communities should be completed by a Finance Common Market which would lead us to European economic unity. Only then would ... the mutual commitments make it fairly easy to produce the political union which is the goal"

Jean Omer Marie Gabriel Monnet
--------------
Glocksman
Emperor's Hand

Post by Glocksman »

Now put the remote down and slowly back away from the Television.
You've obviously watched too much of the "Fair and Balanced" Fox News.
You can be helped. :twisted:
"You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."- General Sir Charles Napier

Oderint dum metuant
Companion Cube
Biozeminade!

Post by Companion Cube »

Continuing the trend of using 'twisted' : :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
And when I'm sad, you're a clown
And if I get scared, you're always a clown
RedImperator
Roosevelt Republican

Post by RedImperator »

Glocksman wrote:Now put the remote down and slowly back away from the Television.
Damn him! He's figured out how we've been selling the war to the hicks and the rubes! Mobilize the Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy immediately! The Limbaugh Division is already en route to Toronto (as of right now, they're busy bankrupting an all-you-can-eat pancake house on an I-95 rest stop in Maryland) to capture Thought Criminal Wong and take him back to General Liddy for reeducation, so send the Reagan's Raiders brigade to Tasmania on the R.S.S. Buckley carrier group. Capture Mr. Russell, then bomb Hobart flat so next time they think twice about harboring a spy and a Thought Criminal.
Any city gets what it admires, will pay for, and, ultimately, deserves…We want and deserve tin-can architecture in a tinhorn culture. And we will probably be judged not by the monuments we build but by those we have destroyed.--Ada Louise Huxtable, "Farewell to Penn Station", New York Times editorial, 30 October 1963
X-Ray Blues
Nathan F
Resident Redneck

Post by Nathan F »

RedImperator wrote:
Glocksman wrote:Now put the remote down and slowly back away from the Television.
Damn him! He's figured out how we've been selling the war to the hicks and the rubes! Mobilize the Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy immediately! The Limbaugh Division is already en route to Toronto (as of right now, they're busy bankrupting an all-you-can-eat pancake house on an I-95 rest stop in Maryland) to capture Thought Criminal Wong and take him back to General Liddy for reeducation, so send the Reagan's Raiders brigade to Tasmania on the R.S.S. Buckley carrier group. Capture Mr. Russell, then bomb Hobart flat so next time they think twice about harboring a spy and a Thought Criminal.
Hear hear!

DOWN WITH THE THOUGHT CRIMINALS!!!!!
Joe
Space Cowboy

Post by Joe »

You're blowing our cover, Red...I think it may be time for a....RED PURGE!

BoTM / JL / MM / HAB / VRWC / Horseman

I'm studying for the CPA exam. Have a nice summer, and if you're down just sit back and realize that Joe is off somewhere, doing much worse than you are.
RedImperator
Roosevelt Republican

Post by RedImperator »

Durran Korr wrote:You're blowing our cover, Red...I think it may be time for a....RED PURGE!
Ah, Durran...such promise, wasted now thanks to obviously too much exposure to liberal mind rot. I feel...almost saddened, really, to sign your termination order. Perhaps had I not trusted you with so much responsibility so fast, you would not have broken under the pressure. Were I not always right, I might think that this could be partly my fault.

<sigh> Nathan, have the traitor and thought criminal blinded, lamed, and neutered, and then send him to General Liddy's reeducation center, with specific instructions that Mr. O'Reilley will be his case worker. Then bring me the video of Senator Kennedy being boiled in oil and a glass of wine made from the blood of children in single parent families. I need something to cheer me up.
Any city gets what it admires, will pay for, and, ultimately, deserves…We want and deserve tin-can architecture in a tinhorn culture. And we will probably be judged not by the monuments we build but by those we have destroyed.--Ada Louise Huxtable, "Farewell to Penn Station", New York Times editorial, 30 October 1963
X-Ray Blues
Strafe
Youngling

Post by Strafe »

RedImperator wrote:
Durran Korr wrote:You're blowing our cover, Red...I think it may be time for a....RED PURGE!
Ah, Durran...such promise, wasted now thanks to obviously too much exposure to liberal mind rot. I feel...almost saddened, really, to sign your termination order. Perhaps had I not trusted you with so much responsibility so fast, you would not have broken under the pressure. Were I not always right, I might think that this could be partly my fault.

<sigh> Nathan, have the traitor and thought criminal blinded, lamed, and neutered, and then send him to General Liddy's reeducation center, with specific instructions that Mr. O'Reilley will be his case worker. Then bring me the video of Senator Kennedy being boiled in oil and a glass of wine made from the blood of children in single parent families. I need something to cheer me up.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Plato's Beard. Dulling Occam's razor since...um...a long time ago.
Nathan F
Resident Redneck

Post by Nathan F »

Yessir.

*Grabs Durran Korr and hauls him off to the G.G.Liddy Center for Mental Re-education*

Would you like the vintage 1996 from the cellar?

And would you rather have the DVD with frame by frame analysis of the Sen. Kennedy boiling?
Joe
Space Cowboy

Post by Joe »

Screw you guys, I'm gonna form my own Just as Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy.

I'm studying for the CPA exam. Have a nice summer, and if you're down just sit back and realize that Joe is off somewhere, doing much worse than you are.
Coyote
Rabid Monkey

Post by Coyote »

Hah! I am a member of the US military, the NRA, and a religious believer that has some conservative leanings-- I am my own axis of evil, all by myself! Hahahahaaaa!

Now I am going to kill everyone in some foreign country just so I can have their oil... swim in it, drink it, smear it all over my body... yessirree Bob, I've got my own Vast-Right-Wing Axis-of-Evil Conspiracy Club right here and taking applications!

And a cool secret handshake.
Something about Libertarianism always bothered me. Then one day, I realized what it was:
Libertarian philosophy can be boiled down to the phrase, "Work Will Make You Free."

In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

If all you want to do is have some harmless, mindless fun, go H3RE INST3ADZ0RZ!!
Grrr! Fight my Brute, you pansy!
Tsyroc
Emperor's Hand

Post by Tsyroc »

Coyote wrote:Hah! I am a member of the US military, the NRA, and a religious believer that has some conservative leanings-- I am my own axis of evil, all by myself! Hahahahaaaa!

Now I am going to kill everyone in some foreign country just so I can have their oil... swim in it, drink it, smear it all over my body... yessirree Bob, I've got my own Vast-Right-Wing Axis-of-Evil Conspiracy Club right here and taking applications!

Does the handshake involve oil or perhaps some other lubricating substance? :D
By the pricking of my thumb,
Something wicked this way comes.
Open, locks,
Whoever knocks.
Coyote
Rabid Monkey

Post by Coyote »

Breaking News: Anti-War Protesters Chant Different Bumper Sticker Slogans

Gondwanaland, AP-- Anti-war protesters today broke new ground when they changed their knee-jerked slogan chant from "No war for Oil" to the more provocative "Bush is a Poo-Poo Head".

"We just weren't getting anywhere with the old bumper sticker slogan," spokesman Pat McCrotch said on behalf of the anti-war protest movement known as 'Jobless Fry Cooks for Peace', "It seemed stale. It was left over from the original Gulf War, you know". Other jobless hippies, freaks, longhairs and similar idle, shiftless people approved the move to the new slogan.

"This really adds some pizzazz to our movement," said Wilma Fingerdew, a 30-year-old out-of-work Art major. "I mean, lets face it, Bush is a poo-poo head. Michael Moore said so," she quipped, revealing her source of information, "He [Moore] also said that Bush is 'mean', so I guess he must be."

The two activists joined hundreds of other protesters, many with tie-dyed t-shirts and Grateful Dead bandannas, while others sported black turtleneck sweaters and waved unread books of Franz Kafka.

"Oh, the angst," said unemployed 40-year-old poet Turner Brown, as he adjusted his tinted John Lennon glasses, "I was so happy that they changed the slogan, it was getting pretty dull chanting the same thing over and over again," he admitted, "Not that I don't have faith in my movement. I am sure that if we chant enough easy, black-and-white slogans like commercial jingles, sooner or later the people will wake up and have original thoughts," he said with confidence, "Just like me."
Something about Libertarianism always bothered me. Then one day, I realized what it was:
Libertarian philosophy can be boiled down to the phrase, "Work Will Make You Free."

In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

If all you want to do is have some harmless, mindless fun, go H3RE INST3ADZ0RZ!!
Coyote
Rabid Monkey

Post by Coyote »

Tsyroc wrote:
Coyote wrote:And a cool secret handshake.
Well, I could tell ya.. but then... you know....

RedImperator
Roosevelt Republican

Post by RedImperator »

Nathan F wrote:Yessir.

*Grabs Durran Korr and hauls him off to the G.G.Liddy Center for Mental Re-education*

Would you like the vintage 1996 from the cellar?

And would you rather have the DVD with frame by frame analysis of the Sen. Kennedy boiling?
Don't we have any of the '87 left? We used a homeless mother of three adorable cripples for that one--most excellent. And if I recall correctly, we sold the cripples to the circus. And yes, bring me the DVD. And when I'm done, I want Patricia Ireland to bake me a pie. She's still pregnant, barefoot, and in the kitchen, right?
X-Ray Blues
theski
Sith Marauder

Post by theski »

Gee, I guess us right wingers have a sense of humor after all!! :shock:
Sudden power is apt to be insolent, sudden liberty saucy; that behaves best which has grown gradually.
Nathan F
Resident Redneck

Post by Nathan F »

RedImperator wrote: Don't we have any of the '87 left? We used a homeless mother of three adorable cripples for that one--most excellent. And if I recall correctly, we sold the cripples to the circus. And yes, bring me the DVD. And when I'm done, I want Patricia Ireland to bake me a pie. She's still pregnant, barefoot, and in the kitchen, right?
No, we used all the '87 at the last VRWC International Meeting.

Far as I kno she is still in the kitchen, that is unless she hasn't starved.

You might want to consider feeding her bread and water at least once a week. (who say's I am not a heartless conservative?)
Joe
Space Cowboy

Post by Joe »

Tsyroc wrote:
Coyote wrote:Hah! I am a member of the US military, the NRA, and a religious believer that has some conservative leanings-- I am my own axis of evil, all by myself! Hahahahaaaa!

You're damn right, 100% Iraqi oil. Once you go Iraqi, you never go backi.

RedImperator
Roosevelt Republican

Post by RedImperator »

Nathan F wrote:No, we used all the '87 at the last VRWC International Meeting.
Damn. Alright, bring me the '96. Now I'm annoyed, though. I shall have to pistol whip Nancy Pelosi again.
Far as I kno she is still in the kitchen, that is unless she hasn't starved.

You might want to consider feeding her bread and water at least once a week. (who say's I am not a heartless conservative?)
Bread and water costs money, hippie. She can catch rats if she wants to eat.
X-Ray Blues
Joe
Space Cowboy

Post by Joe »

*tries to ingratiate self*

Would you like a set of china hewn from the bones of the stillborn children of welfare mothers?

RedImperator
Roosevelt Republican

Post by RedImperator »

Durran Korr wrote:*tries to ingratiate self*

Would you like a set of china hewn from the bones of the stillborn children of welfare mothers?
Only if they weren't aborted.
X-Ray Blues
Andrew J.
Sith Marauder

Post by Andrew J. »

Ah, extreme exaggeration of a political position for humor. Ain't it grand? :D

On a related note, did anyone see The Daily Show last night?
Don't hate; appreciate!

RIP Eddie.
Joe
Space Cowboy

Post by Joe »

Andrew J. wrote:Ah, extreme exaggeration of a political position for humor. Ain't it grand? :D

On a related note, did anyone see The Daily Show last night?
Shut up, you Hitler-loving queer.

Glocksman
Emperor's Hand

Post by Glocksman »

Bread and water costs money, hippie. She can catch rats if she wants to eat.
That's not nice. :P

I figured at least one of you gentlemen would be glad to provide her with a source of liquid protein. :twisted:
"You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."- General Sir Charles Napier

Oderint dum metuant